Partner

Love Dust

Daesung had figured there would be backlash from netz and the media after his song came out. Not only had his song been number one for two weeks in a row. Everyone was saying what a beautiful and emotional song it was.

After a late night of partying with the guys after his 10th win in two weeks. Daesung slowly opens his eyes from the sun’s rays, regretting it almost immediately.

AHHH!!

Seungri why the are you staring at me.

“What do you mean I wouldn’t miss this day even if I was dying. “That’s right today is the day I go over to Sm and ask her.

Seungri get the out of here before I make those dark circles permanent.

With that the maknae scampers away laughing at my situation. I get myself up and get ready for the day.

I wasn’t sure what I was going to do to be honest. Sure it would have been easy to pick someone I knew the problem was I hadn’t been close to other idols since our world tour started except for SNSD and RV but that didn’t last. I guess the reason Yg hyung wanted me to pick someone from Sm was because were seen as rivals. I still can’t believe LSM hyung would agree to it.
 

I asked a couple other girls first. Some said yes, but they didn’t want any dating rumors to start so they ended up backing out. I guess I could understand that.  I even asked Yenny since we did collabs with them back when we were all close back then.  She said she was focused on her own group’s comeback, secretly I think she’s just mad since I didn’t keep in contact with her when I was in Japan. Seems like every female idol is mad at me these days.

This is exactly what I wanted to avoid. I’m out of options right now. I guess asking her isn’t the worst thing, she’s really pretty, and has a nice figure. I need to stop worrying like Youngbae said, what I am going to do if she says no though.

I talked with the guys before heading over to the Sm building. They weren’t much help.

Seungri was jealous as usual “Hyung how come you get to have all the fun these days?” “Instead of getting scolded you get to have an image change.” I wasn’t going to feed into his questions. Youngbae just said “Dae stop worrying, it’s not like it was your idea just be relaxed and ask her.”

Man sometimes he can be too relaxed ever since him and Noona went public he thinks he knows everything. Maybe he’s right though after all Lsm hyung did agree to let one of his girl group member’s do this. Yg even brought up the idea of a Collab if fans didn’t burn the place down.

After thinking of every possible thing that could go wrong heading over there I had finally approached the Sm building. Seeing outside I notice that there are quite a few fans out, luckily I had a disguise ready just in case this would happen. Imagine the headlines if they saw a BigBang member walk into Sm. Might just riot on the spot. As I walk my way over I wave at a few fans hoping they don’t recognize who I am.

I walk into the building and can’t help but notice how it’s not as bad as everyone thinks it is. I remember when I contacted Lsm hyung he told me that they would be here practicing for their upcoming company concert. As I continue to walk around I bumped into Onew. We stopped and talked for a while about our groups. He asked timidly why I was here, and if the reason was because of the song I wrote. When he asked me that I tried to figure out an answer when I saw her, before I could answer I took off leaving him with a confused look on his face. It’s best to not let anyone know why I’m here.

As I get closer to her I notice that she wasn’t alone. Things couldn’t be that easy, did I really expect her to be alone? At least there will be witnesses in case she tries to kill me for asking her.

Enough is enough time to act cool and relaxed. As I thought to myself.

As I approach the 3 of them.

One of them looks at me and calls out “Daesung oppa.”

I say my hello and even have a smile after one of them asks if I was leaving BigBang

I quickly remember why I’m here and pull her from the other two and ask her.
 

 

 

Some Where in SM

 

 

As all the groups start to come to Sm to prepare for their annual company concert. There are three girls in the middle of the hallway just talking. Unknowing to them they’re about to see someone they least expect to see.

As the guy walks in their direction one of the girls spots him and calls his name. ”Daesung oppa” While the other two just look at each other with confused looks on their faces.

“Daesung oppa, why are you here?”

“Don’t tell me your thinking of leaving BigBang?”

Daesung just flashes a smile and says “anyo not at all I here for something else.”

He pulls one of the girls to the side and asks her if she’s willing to perform on stage with him.

She’s taken back and thoughts go running through her mind.

Did he just ask me to perform on stage with him? After all the problems he’s caused in our company between the girls. The confidence he has to even ask me, ask any of us. Is that a smirk he’s giving?  Since, when did Lsm oppa think this would be a good idea it’s not like he's one of the Super Junior oppas.  He’s from YG, Big Bang at that. Why out of everybody did he even decide to ask me? Not that I’m not grateful, but why me. It’s been awhile since we last spoke to each other. I did always find him attractive though. What should I do?

With these thoughts flashing threw her head Daesung starts to look a bit worried. “If you don’t want to do it I understand.”

“Sorry for not answering. I’m just curious why did you ask me?”

“Well to be honest I tried avoiding this I knew it would be awkward since you know the whole Tiffany thing.”

As the two of them go back and forth talking to each other. The two other girls are curious about what Daesung is asking their friend and walk up to them. The older one of the two asks.

“Daesung Oppa why exactly are you here?”

Daesung answers her question and the questions that are followed. He tries his best to explain to them the situation.

After hearing what he had to say the girls just look stunned and bewildered. Finally after a moment of silence the girl Daesung asked said she’ll do it. After hearing that Daesung gives a sigh of relief and bows to them and leaves Sm just as fast as he got there.

 

****

Tell me is it hard to see,

Seeing you with him is killing me.

“Uhg why why, is this the only song they play on the radio these days?”

“Calm down Fany, it’s not that bad. “ Taeyeon says while stretching out.

“I still think its sweet how oppa expressed his feelings for you.”

“Maknae you think everything is sweet.
Why don’t you date him then?”

“I would if he actually liked me.”

“I can’t believe you would date him Seohyun” Tiffany shouts out.

“What’s wrong with Daesung he’s handsome” “don’t forget about his body, and oh yea his voice is so angelic.”

“Why do all you have to like him? Don’t forget he kissed me knowing Khun and I are dating.”

“We didn't forgot Fany, we just forgave him since he sent that text to Taeyeon.” “Besides love can make you do some stupid things.”

“Like you dating Khun” Sooyoung mumbles hoping Tiffany didn’t hear her.

“Sooyoung!! Why do you always say something about him? What has he done to you? Nothing I thought you girls would be happy that we could finally be together.”

Everyone just looks at Tiffany with the same expression they always do when khun and Daesung are brought up. Seohyun walks over to her and tries to calm her down, the rest of the girls continue to do there stretch’s and get ready for practice.

“What’s with all the yelling? I could hear you all the way down the hall” Yoona says while opening the door to the practice room

“You missed Fany go off on Soo” Yuri says while eating a banana

“It’s nothing different just the usual”

“Let me guess, Soo said something about Khun and she defended him. Am I right sunny?”

“BINGO”

“Why were you guys talking about khun in the first place?”

“We weren’t Dae...su…” before Yuri could finish she’s cut off, with a shoe being flung at her.

“Yahhh!!!! Fany why did you throw that. Why do you always get that way when Daesung gets brought up?”

“I told you I don't want you guys to talk about him, It's bad enough his song is played nonstop.”

“Fany, it’s not our fault you’re hiding your feelings for Daesung?”

“Feelings what Feelings? What are you talking about Tae?”

“Don’t act like you didn’t keep that note that he gave you at the mama’s. If you truly didn’t have feelings for him you would have thrown it away like you said you did.

Tiffany becomes speechless and doesn’t’ know what to say. The girls not wasting anymore time start to practice for the upcoming concert.

After several hours of practicing they decided they had enough for the day. As each member finish's up. Hyoyeon asks. “Have you guys heard about the news?”

“What news are you talking about Hyo?”

“Are you talking about how Lsm Oppa is going to let one of us perform with an Idol from another company” Taeyeon says while putting her jacket on.

“Yes, do you guys know who it is?”

“No, from what I heard the person is supposed to come here sometime this week.”

“Yea I heard about that from Irene and Wendy on the way here.”

“So that's why you were late Yoona.”

“That and while we were talking we bumped into someone”

“Who did you bump into “

As soon as Sooyoung asks Yoona who she had bumped into while talking to Irene and Wendy. Tiffany gets a phone call and tells the others that she’s going to go see Khun. With tiffany leaving the six other girls are left waiting for Yoona’s answer.

“So who was it Yoona?”

“If I tell you guys, you have to promise not to tell anyone and especially not Fany”

“Why” the girls say in unison.

“Just promise me. Please.”

“Okay we promise. Now tell us. What’s the big deal anyway?”

“I know who the Idol is”

Whoooo!!!

“It’s daesung.”

As all the girls’ jaws drop on the hearing of a familiar name Yoona explains everything that Daesung had told her and the details of why he’s doing this.

The girls just look at each other with surprised looks, and try to make since of all this

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the long wait, i got busy with school. I hope you enjoy the minny drama unfolding. who did daesung ask was it Wendy, Yoona, or was it Irene. how do you think tiffany will feel about it. Sorry once again im back though. thank you for sticking with me. I promise the next chapter will be better.