Words Exchanged

Love Dust

After concerts or solo actives usually all of BigBang get together to congratulate one another. Daesung however by passed everyone who were waiting for him in the lobby and headed straight for his dressing room. 

Thoughts were flashing through his mind. “I wonder why I do these things, her lips were soft just as soft as Tiffany’s were.”  “Could it be that I like Yoona now. Aigo I need to stop going out with Seungri so much.”

The worst part of the kiss was he didn’t tell Yoona about his intentions.

Just as Daesung was gathering his thoughts straight, there was a knock on the door. He went to go open it reluctantly. As soon as he cracked it open the maknae and the shorter calmer one from his group walked in.

Hyung do something “Daesung Hyung is out of control first Tiffany noona now Yoona, who’s he going to kiss next Taeyeon noona?” Daesung just shakes his head in discuss at the younger one. Judging him like he was any better.

“Calm down RI its Daesung’s life, I mean Yoona is single ... right Dae?”

“Yes hyung she’s single. Ri you jealous all of Snsd want me and think you as an annoying little brother.”

Youngbae looks at Daesung. “Daesung that’s a low blow”

“whatever hyung. Why did you kiss her? I thought you were in love with Tiffany noona?”

“Love? Why would I be in love with a girl who has a boyfriend and does everything in her power to avoid me when I try and apologize?”

The youngest and the older one of the three just stare at each other with bewilderment as Daesung puts his regular cloths on. 

“What is Yg hyung going to think about this Dae?”

“I told him I was going to kiss her, he said go for it, just be ready for the rumors its going to cause.”

Daesung looks seemingly annoyed with the questions youngbae and Seungri are asking. “Are you two done asking questions, I have to finish up here. I’ll meet you guys back at the dorm.” 

“Hyung you don’t want to go out and celebrate tonight?” 

“Aniyo.”

“But hyung....” “Come one Ri let’s leave Daesung and will do something another night.” 

The two guys walk out leaving daesung alone to finish up and think about whatever is going on in his head. 

Just as they’re heading out a young lady bows to them and then proceeds to walk past them and enters Daesung’s dressing room.

“Oppa” Daesung twitched his mouth in a grimace when he recognized the young ladies voice.

“Hey Yoona.”

The two look at each other as Yoona tries to read Daesung’s facial expression.

“You were Daebak out there tonight Oppa.” 

Daesung smiled, while thinking if he kissed her because he liked her or if it was just a moment of stupidity.

“Thank you, you weren’t so bad yourself. Did you hear all those fans scream when you appeared.”

“Oppa that was because I took your shirt off.” she says with a blush as she tries to conceal it.

The two of them keep staring at each other for what seemed like hours.

“Look Yoona I didn’t mean to catch you off guard with the kiss. I just figured if I had told you that I was going to do that you would have backed out.”

“Oppa its okay I knew already. LSM oppa told me about it.”

“…but how did…Yg hyung.” “By the way Yoona, you don’t have to keep calling me oppa.”

Yoona just giggles to herself as her attitude begins to change. “Okay then Daesung. Why did you want to kiss me?”

Daesung froze on the spot when she asked him about the kiss.

“……well.”

“Does this have anything to do with Tiffany unnie?”

Daesung can’t seem to get his answer to come out. Now he starts to think if it did have anything to do with Tiffany. He’s certain he doesn’t like her as he once did. Even if he did still like her, there’s no way it could ever be she’s from Sm and him from Yg. Yet here he is with Yoona who he just kissed for all of Korea to see. There was no need to dig around to figure out who he had kissed this time.

“Oppa…oppa…oppa.”

Daesung looks up at Yoona with a surprised look.

“Aniyo Aniyo.”

“Did you even hear what I asked Daesung?”

“Neh and no, it doesn’t have anything to do with Tiffany-sii”

“So why did you end up kissing me then?”

“I’ve always wanted to kiss you.”

“Don’t lie to me Daesung. What’s the real reason?”

Just then as if God was answering his prayers someone walks in. unfortunately for him God was playing a cruel joke as seven girls barge into the dressing room.

All Daesung can here is each one of the Girls trying to talk over one another.
 

 

****


“Daesung what has gotten into you?”

“Oppa why couldn’t you kiss me?”
 

“I told you he was a Pabo!!”

Daesung just looks at Yoona looking at her like help me please. The younger Female finally speaks up with a small smile on her face.

“Yoona how can you be so calm at a time like this?” says Sunny giving death glares to Daesung.

“It’s not that bad Sunny, you’re just jealous he didn’t kiss you.”

“What do you mean it’s not that bad Yuri, Yoona just kissed one of Korea’s top idols and a Yg artist at that.” 

“Soo don’t you think we should give Yoona and Daesung a chance to explain.’

“ I don’t want to hear Daesung’s reasoning he kissed our sweet innocent Yoona.”

“Well forget you too Hyoyeon” Daesung says as he tries to make light of the situation.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon look at Daesung with glaring eyes waiting for Yoona to respond.

“Guys calm down it’s not Daesung’s fault. Do you honestly think I would be this calm if I didn’t know Dae was going to kiss me?”


“Earth to Yoona don’t you see the bigger problem here?”

“What is the problem Sunny?”

“Other than us being from Sm and Dae being from Yg, what’s the problem?”

”They kissed on National T.v. Tae. I can imagine the Dating rumors and headlines now.”

Daesung just looks at the girls and starts to snicker to himself. Dealing with companies and what netz thought about him was the least of his worries. He was more worried about if the kiss was more than a kiss.

As much of a rivalry Sm and Yg have it was mostly the boy groups with boy groups and girls with girls. Although being the two most known groups from their respective companies every time BigBang and Snsd where in the same place at the same time, it was big news and rumors of dating would start swirling.

“Is that all you guys are worried about, all the dating rumors we’ve had with one another. Taeyeon-sii you and Jiyong hyung seem to always have a rumor that you guys are dating.” 

“Dae’s right and besides when the kiss happened the fans didn’t even get upset they just gasped in shock.”

“ That doesn’t mean Daesung can go around kissing every single one of us.”

“Don’t act like you don’t want to kiss me Sooyoung, don’t worry you’re not my type anyway.”

They all burst into laughter except for one of them who was standing by the door. She was standing there the whole time while the others were talking.

Daesung looks over and walks over to her while the others are talking to Yoona about how soft his abs and lips were. It amazed him how one minute they were jumping down his throat and the next fangirling over him. He decided to walk over to where Tiffany was to see if she was okay.

“Hey tiffany-sii.”

Silence...

“Um okay so did you enjoy yourself tonight?”

Tiffany again doesn’t answer and Daesung is getting somewhat annoyed with how she’s ignoring him. 

“Where’s Khun, was I that bad he didn’t want to stay?”

That struck a nerve with Tiffany. She was quite during the time Daesung and Yoona kissed all the way up until now. She had this feeling of emptiness in her stomach she didn’t know quite how to explain it, she just felt as if someone had stabbed her in the heart.

“You’re asking me if I enjoyed myself?” she yells getting the others attention in the process.

“Sure I always like seeing one of my closest friends getting kissed by a no good, ugly looking idol like you. How did you even make it into BigBang, you have no talent!!”

Daesung is taken back along with everyone else at Tiffany’s sudden outburst and just stares at Tiffany with a blank expression. He quickly regains his composure and just smiles at her.

“Fany!!!”

“Daesung don’t listen, she doesn’t mean what she’s saying.”

“It’s okay Yuri she’s right, how did I get into BigBang?”

“Dae please don’t take it like that.”

Daesung turns away from Tiffany and faces the girls.

“Mm you know, now that I think about it how exactly did I get into BigBang.” he says as he has a smirk on his face.

“I mean I’m no Youngbae hyung when it comes to dancing. I’m certainly not a rapper like Top and Jiyong hyung.” “Seungri may have his faults but I can’t work a crowd like him. Mm maybe it’s my voice… nah it’s probably because of this.”

The girl’s jaws drop as Daesung takes off his shirt revealing his abs to them.

“Oppa what are you doing?” the usually calm maknae asks.

“I just figured since you were all busy asking Yoona how they looked and feel I would show you all.”

The girls stand there in shock of the sudden change in him. They had never seen this side of him before.

Completely perplexed, Tiffany was wondering if she had let the heat of the moment get to her as she sees Daesung sudden change in character.

Daesung turns around again to look at Tiffany with a mischievous smile on his face.

“You know Tiffany if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have had the opportunity to kiss Yoona or write this song. So for an Idol with no talent I want to thank you.”

Daesung walks over to Yoona hugging her and kissing her again before thanking the girls for coming and leaving them in his dressing room.

 

 

 

 

is Daefany over before it even began. is Daeyoon in the air. what about khunfany. sorry if its a boring chapter. schools out now so updates will be quicker. anyone else see the BIGBANG10 MOVIE THING. thank you all for continuing to read and be active.