Jealousy ?

Love Dust

 

 

It's been a couple months since Big Bang kicked off their world Tour. Every concert goes without a hitch. They have a couple days break before they have to head back out to start the Japan leg of the tour.

Daesung planned to just rest and enjoy the few days they have to themselves when his phone goes off.

Daesung’s Pov

Annayeong-sayo hyung. “Daesung-ah, how are you doing?” I can’t complain. (Why is Yg calling me?) “Good to hear, okay I’m going to cut to the chase, Running man called and wanted to know if you want to be a guest on their next filming day.”

Running man we were just on it not too long ago as I think to myself. I guess it's just going to help with our promotions.

“Daesung...Daesung. Daesung are you there..?” oh sorry hyung yea I’ll do it, but when is it, don’t we go to Japan in a couple days? “Yes you do but the filming will be in two days, by the way this is a special filming with idol couples who were or thought to be couples.”

Wait what idol couples... what is hyung talking about. Hyung I say before I could ask he quickly said “okay Daesung-ah, I’ll text you the location bye.”

What the did I just agree too since when have I ever been in relationships with idols. Yea idols have said I was there ideal type but nothing ever came out of it.

The amusement I have on my face, oh well can’t say no now...then I remember hyung said “idol couples that were or people thought they were couples.”

What who would think I was coupled up with an idol. I mean yea there was that time with Kara’s Jiyoung, but that was just a misunderstanding. Did I pay the price though? People wouldn't stop asking if we were dating.

There was also that time with Yoona, we really got close during our filming of FO. Nobody thought we were dating though and I mean nobody. More people believed her and Taecyeon hyung were going out.

Man this is driving me crazy who do they think I dated.  I wonder who will be there, I wouldn't mind seeing Uee. We had a thing for each other during NIGHT AFTER NIGHT. Whoever it is though it’s going to be an interesting day of filming.

Tiffany’s Pov

God why did I agree to do this. Yea I thought it would be fun, but then I realized I would be seeing him it’s been weeks since I saw him.

Since it was basically idols that use to date or thought to be dating there was no chance of me avoiding him today?

I wish I had asked more questions about what exactly I was going to do.

I get ready to go to the filming location when...

“Fany?” says tae

Yes

“Are you ready, to see  ...”

I cut her off. Yes tae I’m ready it’s been weeks I can't control it anyways.

‘What if they ask you guys questions’

Then we'll just have to answer the best way possible. Don’t worry tae I’ll be fine.

‘Okay just making sure... I wonder who else is going to be there.’

~I didn’t think about that, I was too busy trying to figure out how I was going to get through the day without embarrassing myself. ~

Anyway tae I got to get going manager oppa is taking me. I’ll tell you and all the girls how it went when I get back.

‘You better, good luck Fany.’

~As Tiffany arrives she's surprised to see IU, HyunA, Rap monster and Taeyang. As she walks up to them they greet each other. Taeyang looks at Tiffany and politely bows. ~

The atmosphere is awkward, when all of a sudden the running man cast shows up and starts to interact with them.

“Thank god for them coming. I thought but where is he? “

PD: Hello everyone. I guess you’re surprised to see the people among you all. Well we had to change things around a little. We thought it might be too awkward to have your exes show up so we decided to invite the idols people thought were secretly dating.  For this we will split you up into pairs. IU and Taeyang, HyunA and Rap monster and Tiffany your partner should be arriving soon.


Tiffany is taken back “what so he won’t be here then, but who in the world do they think I dated?”

~ As she thinks everyone glances over to the entrance and sees a blondish man walking over. ~ “Wait... nooo...way!”

 Daesung’s Pov

 ‘As Daesung gets out the shower, he notices the dorm is surprisingly quiet. He comes out and notices that Yb left him.                                      
 

Damn you Tae why the did you leave without me.  This guy I told him I would be out in 10 minutes. Were you that excited to leave. `

Daesung quickly gets dressed, just a pair of dark blue jeans and a white t shirt with a jacket over it.  He gets in his car and quickly drives to the location where they're supposed to meet.

Daesung arrives gets out and looks at his watch.” Damn I’m late, I’m going to ing get you YB” he sees some of the crew members instructing him to go through some doors.

As I walk through I can't help but notice Yb just smiling at me while holding in his laughter. Then YJS introduces me “oh here he is tiffany your partner. Daesung.” Wait what did he just say tiffany…. Tiffany’s my partner (partner for what)

Awe man whatever she doesn’t look happy to see me though. Just my ing luck everyone knows Tiffany and I are the Love-hate couple. I don’t honestly know where they got the love part from. I know I ed up not getting her number, but I tried making it up. She didn't even show up to the dinner.

I couldn't blame her for not showing up, but the reason that Taeyeon had told me made me feel really bitter.

Like I understand that Khun was her ex and all, but he had all that time since there breakup to see her and out of all the nights he decided to grow a pair and decided to meet her that night.

Looking around I notice... wait there aren’t any idols here that dated at all. Did hyung lie to me?

I greet everybody and when I see her I smile at her (usually that makes the girls melt) nothing not even a nod or anything just a look of disbelief. I guess she really wanted to see him.

“PD: Since everyone is here now please split into your pairs and get ready for further instructions.”

Hey tiffany. “Oh hi” (really is she really going to act like this)

So I guess you're surprised to see me. ‘Well I wasn’t really expecting to see you again.’

Thanks, sorry for disappointing you. ’ no that’s not what I meant… I just thought I’d see...’

Yea I get it you were hoping I was him. Look since we're here let's just try and make the best of this. If they ask anything you can act like you hate me just like in FO.


‘Look daesung, I wasn’t trying to be mean...’ I understand you just rather be here with him. (I just walk away shaking my head)

‘I would be lying if I said I wasn’t happy to see tiffany. She's pretty, her eye smile is amazing, but even after all these years it's still awkward between us. Like why I tried to have dinner with all of Snsd to get closer but she chose to go meet khun.’

` Does she not see that I made an attempt to apologize man why do I feel  jealous like she’s not my girlfriend but why is it that I was so mad that she chose to see Khun I should be happy for her`

Tiffany’s Pov

Are you ing serious Daesung is the one who they think I was secretly dating? Not even in a million years. 

All though it could be worse seeing him made me think of how he was closer to the other members. 

Like even the quite maknae drools over him, and don’t even get me started on Yoona and Yuri.

It was bad enough I had to hear about him back at the dorm, but whenever we went to the Sm building Wendy and Irene kept talking about how they had met him backstage and how he was giving them vocal techniques. Why couldn’t they be like the rest of the girls and ask the Super Junior oppas, or ask the other guys?

Why did he sound so aggravated when we were talking. I didn't mean to come off as rude I was just surprised.

The girls had told me that he was disappointed that I didn’t come. But what was I supposed to do. Daesung and Khun had come up with last minute plans.

I should have explained what had happened, but how he spoke it sounded like he already knew. Maybe he thought like I did that he was going to be here. After all it was no surprise that Khun and I had a bad breakup.

‘I look over to see him walking over too HyunA and Rap monster.

`She stares at him for a second and then all of a sudden she practically Jumps all on him`

Why are they so close? Is she another one of those girls daesung is close with?

What a player I’m glad none of the girls have tried to date him he's too much of a flirt.

I thought Seungri was the playboy of the group nope it’s Kang Daesung.

As I continue to think about out of all people why did I have to be stuck with Daesung?

3RD Person Pov

PD` Okay everyone we will begin with a couple game. Please sit beside your partner and The running man cast will ask you questions about what you like about each other and your dislikes.`

`Wait you do know none of us actually dated right` daesung says

PD` yes we you guys haven’t dated publicly, but we still want to know what you guys think of each other. Anyway they will ask questions and you guys will answer however you feel is appropriate. If you reveal something that might hurt your imagine we will cut it out so don’t worry that if you guys are secretly dating that it will become public. `

As the running man members finally start asking questions they ask taeyang about how people mistakenly thought he and IU had a secret relationship.

Then they ask HyunA about the controversial lyrics to their song Crazy, and how people mistook the lyric as a hint for her seeing Rap monster.

After asking the first two couples their likes and dislikes about each other they finally arrive to the Love-Hate couple.

KJK: Now to the couple we really want to know about

YJS: Yes here they are everybody the Love-hate couple.

Ji-hyo; witch one of us gets to ask them a question first

YJS: I’ll ask my dumb and dumber donsaeng the first question

Daesung-ah, why do you think people thought that you two were secretly dating.

Dae: I don’t even know maybe because when we were younger if you were mean to somebody or picked on them it meant that you liked them.`

Gary: Why do you think she was mean to you Daesung-ah.

Dae: At first I thought it was because she liked me but I asked her and she just ignored me. So then I figured it was because I chose Nicole in the game we had played. ` He says while looking at Tiffany`

KJK: Tiffany-sii is this the reason you were mean to Daesung-ah

Fany: I don’t think I was being mean to him. I was just aggravated that he chose Nicole over me because I said I only wanted to be friends. `

Ha-ha: So you were jealous.

Fany: No maybe if it was Taeyang oppa, but not over Daesung.

Ji-hyo: Oh so Daesung isn’t close to your ideal type

Fany: Not even if he was the last person living.

~ Daesung just starts smirking and shaking his head ~

YJS: Okay moving on Daesung-ah, is there anything you like about Tiffany-sii?

Dae: uhh well to be completely honest I like her smile. `

YJS: Why is that?

Dae: it’s cute, her eye smile is amazing. I like that about her.

Gary: what about you Tiffany-sii?

Fany: he’s okay looking I guess.

Ha-ha: He’s not better looking than me.

~all the members share a chuckle`

Fany: I mean there’s nothing much else that catches my attention about him.

KJK: ummm okay well Dae what is one thing you dislike about Tiffany-sii?

Dae: what I don’t like is every time we’ve seen each other it’s awkward or it seems like she’s unhappy to see me.

Like right now all she can say is I’m okay looking like. She can’t even look at me when speaking like what did I do in my past for her to dislike me so much.

Ha-ha:` what do mean daesung-ah?

Dae: Like as you all know we had our opening concert in Seoul. Well Hyo-Rin noona surprised us by having Snsd come see us perform.

They came backstage after the show and we all talked about our comeback and how each other has been doing but she wouldn’t talk to me except for when we had bumped into each other backstage.

Gary: Wow I didn’t know you all were close like that

Dae: Were really not but since then I’ve become closer with all them except Tiffany.

Ji-hyo: `Wow why do you think that is Tiffany`

Fany: Why do I think what is?

Ji-hyo: Why is it that the other members of Snsd are closer to him then you are?

Fany: I’ll tell you why. Its cause Daesung didn’t want to become friends with me. Ask him why he didn’t ask for my number when he got all of my member’s numbers except mine. Ask him why he’s closer with my juniors Red velvet then he is with me.

Every time one of Big bang’s songs comes on all the members only sing his parts.

I kept thinking why didn’t he ask for my number, Even Seohyun-sii talks about him`

He is a playboy he’s the one who doesn’t like me. I wanted to be friends with him.

~Everyone’s looking around in shock after what tiffany just said about daesung. Daesung is looking at her with a dumbfounded look on his face. ~

KJK: `Daesung is this true?

Dae: Is it true hyung you know it’s not true. I’m not a playboy. Yes I didn’t get her number and I felt bad for that so I invited all of them to dinner one night and I was going to apologize to her then, because I didn’t want her to think I did that on purpose. I also was going to ask for her number but she didn’t even show up.

I didn’t blame her for not showing up, but this was something I was doing to get closer with all of them and to apologize. I realized that what I had done something that could be taken the wrong way.

YJS: Do you know why she didn’t show up

`Tiffany looks at daesung with a don’t you dare stare. `

Dae: I do, but I don’t want to talk about it.

YJS: Tiffany-sii, why didn’t you go to dinner with the rest of Snsd?

Tiffany: I didn’t go because…I was supposed to meet up with someone at the same time.

Dae: why don’t you tell them who you met instead of coming to dinner?

Tiffany: Well I guess I'll announce it here. I met my exboyfriend Khun oppa.

`Everyone gasps in shock and applause comes from the crowd. `

.

 

“ I guess it’s official now I’m happy for her.

 

 

Is someone jealous I had to change the story angle so thats why this update took awhile i felt like the way i was going this story was going to drag out so I had to angle it a different way i hope you enjoy the update.