Image Change

Love Dust

 

Tiffany seemed to finally be happy after all the time had passed, or so she thought. Deep down she still can help but to think of the song Daesung released, not that she could help it, it’s only been a couple weeks and he’s been winning awards for it left and right on music shows. It’s like every time she or one of the girls turns on the T.v or looks on the net, there he is winning another award or having some interview.

It’s not that every day a Big time Idol announces he wrote a song about a crush, and this was no regular idol this was Daesung of Big Bang. The fact he even spoke about it at all was a surprise, being in Yg. It was practically a guarantee that the members wouldn’t speak about personal issues unless absolutely necessary. Yet there he was willing to share with everyone how he had felt not about just anyone but about ME.

I got to stop thinking about it. I take one last look in the mirror, I finally get up and walk out to where the others our lounging around.

 “Oooohh unnie look at you” Seohyun says while putting her hands to her cheeks.

“Where are you guys going?”

I told you, were going to, dinner Yuri, and thank you Seo.

“Take me with you Fany”  

“Soo you just had a whole carton of ice cream”

“You can never eat too much food Sunny “

You guys never stop do you?

“Fany will you guys be late” Yoona says wile winking at me.

No it’s not that kind of date you Pabo! He has to fly to Japan in the afternoon, so where just going to have dinner and maybe go for a walk.

“I can’t see why you go out with him, but I guess that is pretty romantic.”

“Taeyeon shut up, Fany is old enough to date whoever she wants.” Says Hyoyeon defending me.

“I agree with Tae, he never wrote a song about you.” Sooyoung says while eating some leftover pizza she managed to find in the fridge.

What are you saying? Just because Daesung wrote a song about me I’m supposed to fall for him. You heard what he said he’s over me.

“Who said anything about Daesung unnie” Seohyun says with a grin on her face.

“Yea Fany, you must have Dae on the brain.”

Real funny Yuri you guys know he’s the only one who’s dumb enough to right a song about me.

“Dumb, I think it was romantic and NO he never said he was over you.”

Whatever Yoona you’ve had a crush on him ever since we debuted.

“And you haven’t Fany”

I don’t have time for this. I have to be at the restaurant in 3o minutes I’ll talk to you guys later. Good night.

With that Tiffany walks out and heads to her car and drives to the restaurant. Meanwhile the girls are busy talking about how tiffany was acting defensively when asked about daesung.

“Damn we never have food”

“That’s because you eat it all” The girls yell all at the same time to Soo.

 

As tiffany gets in her car she receives a text. When she opens it up she’s just dumbfounded not shocked just dumbfounded

“Sorry, I can’t come to see you tonight. The guys and I have to fly to Japan for a fan gathering and…” Tiffany didn't even bother to read the rest of the text.

They hadn’t meet for almost a month. He was busy with his Drama, it’s not like she was busy they just couldn’t see each other like they wanted to. Truth be told neither of them tried hard enough to put effort into meeting more often. It was always like that, all the adrenaline rush and happiness when they’re together, the emotional farewells when they parted because of each other’s activities, millions of “I miss you” you text’s turned into failed attempts to meet and unanswered phone and video calls. If there was anyone who understood his schedules it was her.

A year ago, she would have wished for nothing more than for both of them to be together again. Now she questions if it’s even worth the time and effort to stay in a relationship

 

***

 

It was bad enough that the early morning sunrise was enough to wake me up  from my sleep. But also the fact that I was told by Yg hyung to come in at 10 in the morning..  why hyung, on a Saturday gosh if you were going to punish me couldn’t you have done it sooner.  It was bound to happen sooner or later but why today.

*knock knock*

“Dae do you know how early it is why do you have to be so loud?” a half sleeping youngbae says.

Sorry hyung I didn’t mean to wake you up.

“It’s okay I have to be up early anyway. Why are you up though? Weren’t you out pretty late last night with Seungri?”

Don’t remind me, you would think he would get tired of partying all the time. Anyway I have to go see Yg hyung this morning.

“Ooooo well I’m surprised it took this long for him to want to talk to you.”

Ehh I guess he wanted to see how everything would play out first. Just wish he didn’t make it so early on a Saturday.

“I never got to ask you, but how do you feel now.”

What do you mean hyung?

“You know the whole Tiffany thing.”

To be honest part of loving someone is for them to be happy right.

Well if she’s happy being with Khun then shouldn’t I be happy. Maybe it wasn’t even love just a little crush.

“Wow Dae that only took three scandals and a song for you to realize that.”

Daesung gets irritated and throws his shoe at the older but shorter member.

“Aisshhh calm down I’m just joking.”

Yea whatever look, I got to get ready I don’t want hyung to scold me for being late as well. I’ll see you guys when I get back. “Okay don’t be scared too much.”

With that youngbae leaves and daesung is left to ponder whether he truly is actually over Tiffany or where those just things he was telling himself not look foolish again.

Things are racing through his mind when he finally reach’s the Yg building. As he gets out he notices that there are a couple dozen fans standing outside hoping for a chance to see an Idol.

 

I guess today is there lucky day. I better hurry up and get in there.

As I walk up to the building. I can’t help but give a couple fans an autograph or two. A couple of the girls even shouted Daefany.

What is the world coming to when your own fans want you to date, as I think to myself?

I walk in and slowly walk down to Yg hyungs office I knock on the door.

“Come in”

“oh Daesung-ah, glad you made it this morning youngbae told me you were out partying late last night with Seungri.”

“That mf”. Neh hyung

“Well I guess you know why you’re here. Care to explain to me what that song was about?”

Ummm I rather not hyung.

“Daesung I’m not upset with you, you’re old enough to make your own decision. What I just want to know is who are you talking about in the song?”

Mm hyung.

“Daesung this isn’t up for debate tell me who the song is about”

Okay okay it’s about Tiffany of Snsd……

“What she has a boyfriend though, wait please tell me that she’s not the girl you were spotted kissing as well.”

Neh hyung.

“Oh Daesung do you know how bad that could have been if they had found out it was her. I knew there was more to your relations with Snsd then just being friendly.”

‘Anyway since you say you’re over her. We have to make you look available to the general public, it’s time to give you an image change Daesung-sii”

What kind of image change hyung.

“You’re going to be the heart throb with a broken heart, when you perform your song you’re going to take of your shirt and let a fan touch you.”

Wait. Isn’t that youngbae hyung’s image. Not that I’m complaining hyung.

“Youngbae-sii has a girlfriend now he can’t be doing stuff like that.”

“I always knew you had a thing for SM girl groups so that’s why I asked LSM hyung if he would mind having one of his idol girls to play the part of the fan on stage.”

“At first he was a little worried, but since he knows you’re in favor with the public he thought it might be good exposure.”

Is all this necessary hyung. Just for a song.

“If I know you and I do, you didn’t’ just write one song about her did you? Think of the girl as playing the part of your heart moving on and becoming available again.”

I guess that’s sounds good. So witch girl is it going to be then hyung?

“I’ve decided that, you can make that decision on who you want it to be.”

Your letting me decide?

“Neh, I would stay away from Snsd though being that you wrote the song for one of their member’s.:

“oh yea Daesung you have a photo shoot today, you’re going to be in issue of a magazine, it shouldn’t’ take long.”

 

With that piece of advice I slowly get up and thank him and head back out and head to the photo shoot location.

Man I forgot how much I enjoyed doing these kinds of photo shoots. Nothing like feeling good about yourself hyung was serious about this image change most of these phots I had to be shirtless. The one time I was shirtless in an mv the fans lost their mind they had no idea that I had all this underneath the shirt.

Finally the shoot is over and I head out and try and get back to the dorm as fast as possible. When I get there I go look for Youngbae. I see him lying on the couch reading a comic book.

Youngbae I need to talk.

“About what Daesung-sii, did hyung scold you that bad?”

No the opposite he wasn’t even mad he was just curious about who the song was about.

“That’s it nothing else?”

Well he said I’m changing my image to a heart throb. And check this out he wants me to perform the song with an Idol from a girl group from SM, where they take my shirt off and touch my body.

“You mean a girl from SM is going to basically do what every fangirl dreams of?”

Yea pretty much, and the interesting part is I get to choose who I want to be doing all this.

“What you’re joking. Damn hyung must have faith that people aren’t going to go crazy seeing it. Do you know who you’re going to choose?”

I haven’t thought about that, he told me to stay away from Snsd though. I honestly don’t even know if I feel right doing this.

“You mean being half or choosing a girl from Sm.”

I’m fine with the no shirtless part but seeing as this all started with a girl from Sm and seeing as I haven’t spoken to anybody from Sm in sometime. Maybe I should choose somebody else.

“That’s rough bro. I feel for you just do whatever you want. I mean how much more awkward can things get. You’ve pretty much done everything else. Might as well have some fun.”

Yea I guess you’re right. It’s time to start living stop worrying.

 

 

 

 

 

looks like khun fany are heading into a rocky road. and will daesung go ahead and pick a girl from Sm or will he choose someone else.