The comeback

Love Dust



Big Bang to make comeback!!!

After 3 years Big Bang is coming comeback!!

The Kings to return!!!

 

Girls Generation Dorm


Seo: OMO OMOOOO…

Girls: whatttt!!!

Seo: Big Bang are coming back.

Yoona: Really when!!?

Seo: Idk the article doesn’t say 

Yoona: omo I can’t wait, to see them again.

Soo: You mean you can wait to see Daesung (she says while laughing)

Yoona: what are you talking about!! I’m happy to see all of them, plus what if I’m happy to see him it’s been 3 ing years since their last comeback.( saying angrily)

Hyo: It's crazy how they’re coming back the same time will be coming back, let the SM and YG feud begin.

Tae: speaking of Dae (she interrupts) have you guys seen his new hair style?

Yuri: Dae? Since when did you start calling him Dae..?

Tae: since I meant him a few times in Japan, that’s not the point though. His new hairstyle makes him look really mmmm…

Yuri, Yoona, Soo: mmmmm what!!!

Tae: here look for yourself (she hands her phone over)

Yuri, Yoona, and Soo: OMOOOO OOMOOOOO!!!

Yuri: no wonder so many idols picked him as there ideal type (as she pouts)

Seo:  you guys are so lucky...

Girls: What!! How?

Seo: All of you have had the chance to do variety shows with him, don’t you guys remember?

Sunny: I do but, my interaction with him wasn’t the best, when I was with him there were a lot of others there … besides he was all over yoona when she was a guest on Family Outing

Yoona: (she starts to blush) yea but that was a long time ago, and besides I’m pretty sure that was just for the show.
 

Yuri: even if it was just for show. You guys were still pretty close.

 

Yoona: during the filming we were, but I never got his number and since his scandal, he hasn't been in Korea.
 

Soo,Hyo: what about us!!

 

Tae: what about you guys?

 

Hyo: we did a show with him and Seungri.

 

Yuri: yea you made yoona and me rap.

 

Tiffany overhears the girl’s conversation. She hears them talking about their interactions with Big bang particularly with Daesung.  She wonders to herself “why are they talking about him, what a waste of a conversation” she's about to scold them for talking about a ridiculous topic when Taeyeon interrupts.

 

Tae: okay enough of talking about him girls. We need to go practice for our comeback… FIGHTING!!!

Girls: FIGHTING!!!!!

 

YG

The others had left awhile ago but Daesug had stayed behind. He has been practicing nonstop for their upcoming tour, ever since he got back from Japan. Although he was happy going solo, he was more happy that he was finally back in Korea and able to be with the rest of the guys. As Daesung is trying to perfect a dance from one of Big Bangs songs he heres a loud shout.

Ri: Hyung!!

Dae: Who the hell are you yelling at?

Ri: sorry hyung, but how long are you going to stay here, all the others left already?” 
 

Dae: as long as I want!!

 

Ri: whoa whoa calm down Dae.

 

Dae: why are you here? I thought you left with the others?

 

Ri: we got worried about you and since I’m the maknae, it's my responsibility to make sure my favorite hyung is okay. (He says with a smirk)

 

Dae: save me the bull Seungri. Everybody knows Jiyong hyung is your favorite. People even think yall are gay. (He starts to laugh)

 

Ri: hyung that's not funny!!!. We were worried about you. You been practicing ever since we planned this comeback.

 

Dae: Ri you know this comeback is important to me, I might be the most popular in Japan, but you know….

Ri: yes I know hyung, but is killing yourself practicing really going to help…. Who is she hyung (he says as he grins)

Dae: What is your erted self-talking about now? Who is what?

RI: You can’t fool me hyung, you wouldn’t be killing yourself like this if you weren’t trying to impress someone.

“Dae grabs a water bottle and throws it at him.”

Ri: ahhhhh …. Okay, but seriously how long are you going to be?”

Dae: I’ll be done in an hour, I’ll meet you guys back at the dorm.

Ri: okay we’ll order carry out then… she better be worth it(he mumbles under his breath)

 
Before Dae could throw anything else the panda had scampered off laughing. Truth be told Daesung had no idea why, he was practicing so much. All he knew was that he wanted the Fans to be happy, but what the maknae had said made him think.

 

“Who is she” he says while chuckling. “Man that guy always thinks something is about a girl. Can I not practice without them assuming things?”

 
Daesung finally managed to get back to the dorm. His body tired and dripping with sweat from practicing. He decided since he was already out he might as well go work out too. As he opened the door to the dorm, he’s surprised to see youngbae hyung...

 

 

 

 

 

So btw the Hairstyle i gave to daesung will be the one From there Alive promtions. I hope you guys like it so far.