Backstage

Love Dust

Daesung’s Pov

Man there a lot of people hear. I'm glad after 3 years are fans are still loyal as ever.

‘Hyung’ god what does he want now.

‘Hyung’ Seungri says again.

What maknae?

‘Calm down, I just wanted to say I think I figured out who the guests are.’

To tell you the truth I been wondering myself. There's been a lot of cute girl groups that have debuted since our last album. Wouldn't mind seeing any of them.

I ask him who.

“It’s Sistar” he says with a mischievous grin.

What no way you're lying.

As he explains to me why it has to be them. I wonder into my thoughts and remember the last time I saw them.

‘It was at Sbs Inkigayo. Man they all looked so pretty especially Bora, I would have gotten her number, but I knew I was going to Japan. Why start something when I wasn't going to be able to see her.’

Finally I stop thinking and hear the last part of what Seungri said.

‘Or it could be Girls Generation, imagine that hyung 8 pretty girls from SM to show us love.’

Awwwhhh Seungri don't play with me like that.

‘Hyung you okay, what I say’

Nothing I just don’t want get my hopes up if it's not them.

‘She's from SM isn't she hyung?’ he says in a teasing tone.

How many times do I have to tell you? There is no girl!!

‘Come on you can trust me, I won't tell the others.’

What do you mean I can trust you? You go out and tell all of Korea our secrets. The worst part is they believe you.

“Oh come on you know the people want to know about us.”

Look RI even if there was a girl I wouldn't tell you, by my luck it would be all over the Internet.


BIG BANGS DAESUNG LIKES FELLOW IDOL SINGER…..

KANG DAESUNG IN LOVE??

“Hyung fine but enough talk we got to get ready for our concert.”

As I walk back to our dressing room I notice that there are a couple girls following Hyo-rin noona to their seated section.

“Noona” I yell. She turns around and walks over to me, while instructing the girls to keep walking.

Noona who are those girls? She politely answers saying ‘Did Seungri put you up this, he's been asking me nonstop about the girl guests.’

No noona I’m just curious.

‘You will find out after the concert is over daesung-ah.’ I bow and I head to the dressing room.

Why is noona being like that? Why does it have to be a secret? Damn you Seungri she won't tell me because of you. Oh well I guess it's better to be surprised anyway.

Everything went great. The crowd was loud. They sang the new songs we released. If I do say so, I think we're even more popular than before.  We did 2 encores, and I swear while looking into the crowd I could see someone I knew.
 

All though I wanted to see our special guest, I had to use the bathroom as soon as our encore performance ended. So I couldn't see them right away.

Before I head back I look in the mirror. Man no wonder Top likes to feel my body so much. 
As I walk out the restroom I suddenly get a text.

Buzz.

From; Youngbae

To Daesung

Daesung where are you??? Get here ASAP!!

Aigoo this guy

From Daesung

To Youngbae

Hyung I told you I had to use the restroom... btw since you ripped my shirt off you happen to have an extra one.

As I press send I accidentally bump into someone.

I look up and. Tiff...aaannn.yyy.  I stuttered.

Tiffany’s Pov

Man what a concert I thought to myself. As Big Bang where doing there 2nd encore performance I got a call. Why now who could it be.

As I was walking out to answer it I heard the fans start screaming uncontrollably. I started to head back but I figured it was just the end of the encore.

After finishing the call, I got a text.

From Taeyeon

To Tiffany


Hwang Mi-young you missed it!!

“What I miss?”

I quickly reply to her message

From Tiffany

To Taeyeon


What are you talking about, what did I miss?

Buzz

From Taeyeon

To Tiffany

Hurry back here and we'll explain. Were in Big Bangs dressing room.

As I read the message. All of a sudden I bumped into somebody. “Great Fany look what you did, you should have been paying attention.” I scold myself.

I hear him apologizing. Wait is that...

I look up and I hear him say “tiff…aaannn.y.”

“Woah I was not expecting to see a shirtless Daesung” I smile at him... no it's my fault I should have been paying attention.

“OMFG during the concert I realized why all the girls had been talking about him, seeing his new blondish-white hair in person. He looked totally different from 5 years ago. He looked so handsome and the way his shirt hugged his upper body OMO.” (Relax Tiffany it's just Daesung, yes a shirtless one at that...)

He just stands there smiling at me. (Omo his smile... please stop it)


‘Well this is awkward’ he says.

‘By any chance are you the one of the guest Hyo-rin noona invited’ he asks.

Yes she invited our group. “Really is that all I can come up with.”

‘So it was you guys that I recognized then.’

I guess so

“Oh okay well I’m glad to see she's over the whole Yuri thing’ he says as he smiles

‘Are you by any chance going to our dressing room’ yes I was heading over there.

‘Well come on youngbae hyung is getting impatient we better hurry, I'm glad you came Tiffany.’

Did he just say he's happy that I came, he must be being polite?

As he’s walking I can't help but notice how his muscles are well defined…and his abs.”Calm down tiffany”

We finally get to the dressing room, all the girls scream as soon as they see Daesung.

 

3rd Person Pov

As Daesung enters he's immediately approached by Taeyang, “Daesung, what took you so long?” he replied. “I ran into somebody on the way here.”(As he moves to show Tiffany standing behind him)

“There you are Tiffany, we were wondering where you had ran off too.” (Yoona says while lifting an eyebrow) “I got a phone call during the encore” Tiffany quickly reply’s.

As Daesung greets them, he notices that all their eyes are looking at him. He can’t help but smile at the attention he's getting,

‘Hyung no fair, you can't just show up like that. ‘Says the maknae.

‘What are you talking about?’ Daesung replies

Gd interrupts “our little Daesung is all grown up”

Daesung looks down forgetting that he didn't have a shirt on.

“You like” he says while imitating Top. 
‘That's not funny hyung, we have female guests here” as the girls look at each other while blushing.

“Youngbae hyung does it all the time, hell I’m pretty sure he's allergic to anything covering his body” Daesung says while laughing.

The girls and Big Bang members can't help but laugh at his comment.

“Why are you shirtless anyway Daesung-ahi?” Tiffany says suddenly.

‘Hyung couldn’t….’

‘Oh Tiffany, If you had stayed instead of answering your phone, you would know’ sooyoung interrupts while sticking her tongue out.

“Hyung are you going to cover up, you’re making us look bad.” Seungri annoyingly says.

“What are you not happy to see me Ri?”  (Daesung smirks at Ri)

“Oppa it's okay we don't mind seeing you like this.” Seohyun says (while turning red)

Daesung walks over to Seohyun and puts an arm around her shoulder. (While the girls are giggling)

‘See maknae why can't you be like Seohyun.’ (While Daesung smiles at her)

Big Bang and Girl's Generation continue to talk about each of their respective comebacks. Everyone is happy to see each other and glad they could just talk without the Sm and Yg rivalry being brought up. 

Before they all leave Daesung exchanges numbers with the girls all except for Tiffany. As he's about to go ask tiffany, Taeyeon suddenly says they need to head back to their dorm.

“Thank you for coming” say the guys in unison.

“Big Bang Fighting!!”