Life Comes Fast

Love Dust

She looks beautiful. Look at the way her hair falls down her face. Her eyes look beautiful as she smiles. Who is she though, who is she, it’s unclear to me. Why is she walking away? wait comeback… who are yo…. u.

“Hyung look he’s moving.”

“Nurse get in hear quick.”

Did someone call for a nurse, where exactly am I?

I slowly open my eyes, but close them again after being blinded by the bright lights. What the, it was just a dream. Man last night must’ve been crazy.

Why does my body feel like I was hit by a bus? I put my hands over my face and rub my eyes to get over the blurriness.

Damn that must’ve been some party I mumble to myself. I look up and see all the members and Yg hyung.

What are you guys doing here? Did I forget a schedule?

I turn to the door and see a doctor and a nurse just standing there. So I am in hospital, but why?

So are you going to tell me why there’s a nurse and doctor just standing there?

“Hyung you don’t remember what happened last night?”

Yea I was in the studio touching up my album and you guys went to Sm. I came later and I guess I got drunk and passed out.

I guess that would explain why there’s a doctor over there, doesn’t explain why my body is sore though.

“Daesung-sii, you were in an accident last night.”

Wait what kind of accident, what exactly happened though? All I remember was driving over to the SM building and then now waking up.

“You ended up in a Car crash,”

What? How is the driver? What’s going to happen? not again why me, I hope no one is hurt this time. All these questions and scenarios went through my head. I guess Youngbae hyung saw that I had a look of worry as he brought me back out of my thoughts.

“Dae everything is fine, no one got hurt too bad, it wasn’t your fault. Luckily there were witness’s and ctv’s that caught the whole thing.”

I should of just went with you guys.

“No Dae we shouldn’t have pressured you to go.” Youngbae says while the others nod their heads in agreement.

No you guys were right hyung. I just needed to relax and enjoy myself I been so busy finishing my album and trying to make everything perfect in life, that I forgot to just enjoy it. Not to mention all the little scandals.

Yg hyung and the rest of us continue to talk for a little about what exactly transpired. We talk about what to do since our concert is coming up. Honeslty I’m not liking how things might turn out. When he says the thing I feared the most.

“Daesung-ah, the members and I talked things over while we were waiting for you to wake up, and we decided to halt your activities for the time being.

Hyung you can’t do that what about the fans, what about our 10 year anniversary concert?

“Daesung listen to yourself, you were just in a car accident. You need rest. The doctor says you broke two ribs.” Jiyong hyung says while trying to reason with me.

“Besides Daesung-ah it’s only until you feel better and your ribs are healed, you said it yourself you been trying to make everything perfect and not resting enough. Just think of it as a mini break, no need to injure yourself more. I’m sure the fans will understand.”

I can’t believe this is happening; it’s for the best at least, but I can’t get over how I’ve let the fans and the members down. I know there just trying to make sure I heal up. But still.

Okay but let me at least perform for our 10th anniversary. What’s going to happen with my solo album. 

“That seems fair but if you have any trouble with your ribs, stop and will let the fans know not to worry. We don’t want you spitting up blood or anything like that. As for your album, we will release the full album early next year. In the time being get some rest and don’t over work yourself.”

Neh.

What did I do in my past life to have such luck this past year? I know everything will turn out fine in the end, man finishing Bigbang’s album will be harder now. Oh well FXXK IT. As we continue to talk about future plans the doctor comes in and clears me and gives me strict instructions so that I don’t aggravate my ribs too much.

“You ready to leave hyung the doctor says it’s okay to leave now.”

I slowly get up and walk over to the window and look down at the fans and reporters down below.

Yea I’m ready but what are we going to do about the fans down there.

“Not to worry Dae we got it all covered.”

We all gather our stuff as we head out. What else can life throw at me now.

 

\

*****

 

Tiffany was rolling over around in her bed, trying not to wake up from hearing Taeyeon mumble to herself. It had been a long night for her. She finally got to see Khun after not seeing him for a while only for him to say he was going to Japan and wouldn’t be able to see her for a few months. All she wanted to do was sleep her problems away. She grabs one of her pillows and flings it in the direction of Taeyeon.

“yah Fanny, I thought you were asleep.” Taeyeon say’s while holding a phone to her ear. “you” almost knocked my phone out my hand.”

“how can I sleep with you talking on the phone.” Tiffany says while snuggling with her blanket.

She looks over to the clock and notices its only eight. “who are you talking to this early anyway?”

“I’m trying to get in contact with Dae.”

Tiffany rolls her eyes. “For what? Are you going to ask him why he didn’t show up last night?”

“Fany you don’t know what happened?”

“No after the BigBang member’s left Khun showed up and well you know what happened after that.”

Taeyeon looks at her best friend with a you don’t know look.

“Daesung got in a accident on the way here last night. Have you not checked your phone or been on the web?”

“what, why didn’t you tell me about it?” Tiffany say’s while looking for her phone. She finds it and checks online.

DAESUNG IN CRASH!!

DAESUNG INJURED??

YG ENTERTAINMENT TO HAULT DAESUNG’S SCHELDULE’S.

“I can’t believe this; do you know if he’s injured or not.”

“I don’t know; I haven’t been able to contact him.”

Taeyeon continues to try and reach Daesung while Tiffany is just sitting up in her bed looking dumbfounded.

“I can’t believe Daesung got in a car accident. Do the other girls know?”

“Yea Yoona is the one that told me she saw the news first.”

“ I hope it’s not as bad as last time. I hope he’s not hurt too bad if at all.” Tiffany says with a concerned look on her face.

“Neh according to the articles he was hit by a driver that ran a red light.” “nothing about if he was hurt or not though.”

Taeyeon throws the phone on her bed as she gives up trying to reach him. She looks over to Tiffany who’s just starring at her phone in her hand. Taeyeon knew that Khun had told Fany that he wouldn’t be able to see her for a while, but she didn’t know to what extent or how Tiffany felt.

“Fany how are you feeling about well you know.”

“I’m fine I suppose; why did I think things were going to get better. It’s the world we live in.”

“How about we go have some breakfast, Seohyun is making pancakes, eggs and bacon.” Taeyeon seeing Fany seemed uneasy about talking about the subject comforts her and wraps her arms around her

“Neh that seems like a good idea. You woke me up anyway.” Fany says while sticking her tongue out.

The two friends both get up and head to the kitchen.

“Hey Tae can you let me know when Daesung responds to you. I want to make sure he’s okay.”

“Of course.”

 

 

 

im back. i want to thank all of you for being patient with me and HAPPY NEW YEAR. i hope you enjoy .