Drama ?

Love Dust


It's been a month since Big Bang and the girls have seen each other at the concert, but they do keep in contact even though they're both busy with schedules.

Big Bang Dorm


As Daesung is sitting on the couch, listening to music Seungri suddenly jumps on him.

‘Ahhhhh maknae, why you do that for?’

‘Hyung I need a favor.’
‘Ughhh what do you need this time?

‘You have the girl’s numbers right?
‘Umm Ri, which girls are you referring to, are you talking about Sistar, 4minute, red velvet?’

‘Hyung!!! You have all their numbers?’
‘Uhhh no.’ ‘just Red velvet’s Wendy and Irene’
‘hyung quit lien!!’

Daesung shows Seungri his phone and the maknae is pleasantly surprised by his older member’s contacts.

‘Wow hyung, Japan sure changed you, but no I was wondering if you had anyone from Girls’ generations. I wanted too…’

‘oh yea I do why’

‘because I only got Tiffany’s number and all she ever does is talk about her ex’

‘lucky you’ (Daesung says as he snickers)

‘wait she doesn't talk to you about him’
‘No but that's because I don't have her number’

‘hyung are you stupid or something’


~Youngbae wakes up from his nap and he hears talking. He gets up to see Daesung and Seungri talking about female idols. ‘God who is Seungri trying to get Dae to hook him up with now’.  Then he here’s the maknae asking `hyung are you stupid or something`. ~


‘Dae did you minzy again? ‘

~Dae looks up to see Youngbae ~

‘hyung what the , no I didn't even do anything’

‘no hyung he did something worse’

‘worse than sleeping with minzy? What did he do’(Yb asks curiously)

‘he got all of Snsd’s numbers except for Tiffany noona’
‘wow Dae that is pretty stupid’

‘ wait timeout, how is that stupid,  what's wrong with that I didn't do it on purpose’
‘hyung you can't just not get her number. ‘

‘You only got her number tho?’
‘that's because the others didn't want to give their numbers out’(seungri says with a sad look)

‘if that's the case how did I get there numbers then’
`hyung this is not about them`

‘Dae what if tiffany feels like you don't like her’ 
‘she's not like that,  plus Ri said all she ever does is talk about Nichkhun’ ‘ I doubt she even cares the fact that I didn't’ ask for her number’

‘Dae that's not the point, if you had only gotten a few of their numbers it wouldn't be a big deal. But you got all of theirs except hers.’

‘Fine I got a plan. I'll invite all of them to dinner, and say that I wanted her number last time but they left too soon.’

‘Hyung take me with you.’
‘No RI, that's too awkward plus they didn't give you their numbers’

‘fine at least introduce me to Red Velvet’


Daesung smacks him. As the maknae walks away pouting. Youngbae and Dae discuss which restaurant he'll take them too. They think and agree that the best place to meet is a restaurant that there manager co owns. 


~Daesung gets his phone and calls Taeyeon. Hoping that she replies, as he quickly passes back and forth. ~


TAEYEON!!!




Tiffany’s Pov 


It’s been 4 months since khun and I last saw each other. Then he randomly called me during Big Bangs concert.  Yea as time passes on it's easier to forget about him, but since I gave Seungri my number I bring him up just to make sure he doesn't try and flirt with me.

Just thinking about that freaks me out. It's not that he's not attractive he's just not my type. 

As I’m getting dressed Taeyeon barges in. ‘heyyy what are you doing?’
‘Sorry tiffany’ she says

can’t you knock?
‘Aigo I just wanted to see how you were doing.  
 

I’m fine I guess
‘has he texted you?’

No I doubt he will
‘don't be like that tiffany, I’m sure he just needs more time.’

How much more time it's been 4 months. I was doing so well without him until, we met Big Bang.
‘What does he have to do with them?’

~ I didn’t tell them who had called me during the concert. Thought better to just leave it alone. ~ I respond the best way I could.

 It has to do with them because I regrettably gave Seungri my number.
‘Ahhh I see so you been using him as an excuse for him not to flirt.’ ‘That’s smart’
No it's ing stupid, because of that I can't help but to think of him now.

~As Taeyeon and I continue to talk about khun and our upcoming schedules. She suddenly gets a phone call.

Who is it?
‘it’s Daesung-ah’

~ oh great why is he calling tae, it's bad enough that he's been texting everybody, but me he didn't even ask for my number.~ 
~ like how inconsiderate of him I would have given my number to him. Does he not like me, ahh I didn't want to become close to him anyway~ I listen to Tae’s conversation with him


Tae: Yeoboseyeo?

Dae: Oh, Taeyeon-ah!

Tae: Daesung-ah!

Dae: I'm so glad that you answered my call!!

Tae: Ha-ha.... Are you okay? You sound weird.

Dae: Hah, Aniya! No I was just afraid you wouldn't answer.

Tae: Ahh...really? So, what's up? Anything to share with me?

Dae: I wanted to know if you and the rest of the girls were free tonight.

Taeyeon: yes we are we don't have a schedule till next week. Why?

Dae: I wanted to invite all of you to dinner.

Tae: really what's the occasion?

Dae: What I can't invite 8 beautiful women to have dinner with.

Tae: daesung you know that's not what I meant.  Why so suddenly.

Dae: oh nothing, just thought that we could all get closer.  I also wanted to ask Tiffany something.

~closer my he probably just wants to ask how to get closer to Wendy or Irene. I mean even my juniors got his number and are getting close with him. When I see him I'm going to let him have it… I'm going to tell him how rude and arrogant he is~

Tae: Fany. Really you can ask her now she’s here with me.

Dae: ahhh. No its okay I want to ask her in person but also enjoy time with the rest of you girls.

Tae: Okay will meet you at 7. Is that okay?

Dae: yes that’s perfect. I’ll text you the address.

Tae: See you daesung-ah!

‘Tiff I’ll be back I'm going to tell the girls about tonight’

As I wait for Tae to comeback. I think

‘why didn't you ask, I really wanted to become friends like the others. I knew he was just being nice when he bumped into me that night. Why did you have to become close with our juniors? Now you want to all of a sudden have dinner with us. Omo this is too much’

I suddenly get a text as I'm about to read it Tae comes back

‘are you excited for dinner with Dae tonight?’

I just look at her and shake my head. I mumble....’ I’m not going’

‘what why not!!?’ 

I grab my phone and show her the message.

To: Tiffany

From: Nickhun

Hey baby I miss you so much, can we please meet up later? 



3rd person Pov

so the girls and daesung agree to meet at the restaurant at 7. The girls arrive first all except for Tiffany. The girls are surprised to see that the entire restraint is empty. The waitress comes by and asks them to follow her, taking them to a secluded area in the back. 

`Where is oppa` Seohyun asks?
`Yea tae do you think he stood us up? ` Sunny nervously say’s

`no guys calm down. he texted me saying he would be a little late and to order and not to worry and he’d be here soon    
`thank god I’m starving` says soo

`I can’t believe Fany didn’t come` complains Yuri
`guys keep quiet about that when Dae comes. I promised Fany I wouldn’t tell him` says tae

`that’s not fair to oppa `yells Yoona
`yea if he asks about her we should tell him why she didn’t come` explains hyo

`okay fine guys, but if he doesn’t don’t speak a word of it` tae snaps

Finally Daesung finally shows up and greets the girls one by one taking a seat beside Tae and Seohyun.

`Sorry girls, got stuck having to do something at YG`
`it’s okay oppa, what did you have to do` asks Seo

`oh well as you girls know. Top hyung is going to enlist in the military after our world tour is over. `
`What does that have to do with you` soo asks?

`Oh Soo how I miss your feistiness. It has to do with me because YG hyung thinks it’s time for me to finally make a Korean album. `

`WHATTTTT!!!`

`YEA I know right. Yea so I guess this is the special occasion Tae. what better way to celebrate then to be surrounded by 8 of the most beautiful girls.`

`uhhhh 7` shouts SOO

Taeyeon suddenly yells SOOOO

` 7 huh what are you talking about... wait where is Tiffany.
`ehh she couldn’t make it` Yuri quickly replies
`why she was beside Tae when I told her about taking you guys to dinner    

`Well Dae to tell you the truth Fany is umm with...` stuttering Tae
` She’s on a date with Khun oppa.` says Seohyun

`I see....`
`Dae don’t be upset` sunny says

`I’m not upset .. I wouldn’t want to keep her from being happy`
`please don’t tell her, I promised her I wouldn’t tell you` Tae asks nervously

`ha-ha I wouldn’t have a way to tell her even if I wanted to`
`huh don’t you have her number` Yoona asks

`no that’s actually the other reason why I invited you all tonight. `` I wanted to apologize for not getting it last time. I wanted to but when I was on my way to ask her you guys were already leaving soo... I was going to ask her for it tonight. `

`Wow oppa you sure are romantic` blushing Seohyun says
`Romantic oh no, don’t get the wrong idea about that. she has a bf anyways, I just didn’t want her to think that I didn’t want her number on purpose.`

`either way Dae that’s still sweet, I’m mad she didn’t come.` snarls hyo
`Don’t worry about it guys, enough of that order up girls it’s on me tonight don’t be stingy


As the girls and Dae are enjoying their meal. They continue to discuss Daesungs Solo plans and when to expect his Solo album. They enjoy the time there spending with each other. Sharing laughs and just having a great time seeing each other again after busy schedules and concerts. The night comes to an end. Daesung and snsd both part ways.

 

 

 

 

ooo some drama maybe brewing. hope you guys are enjoying it.