Reminiscing

Love Dust

Hyung aren’t you supposed to be at Hyo-rin noonas… “Don’t worry trust me I’ll be there, but why are you back so late dasungiii”...you too, after practicing I went to the gym. You know got to get this body right before our world tour kicks off. ”are you sure that’s the only reason why you been practicing nonstop?” man what is it with y’all, GD hyung stays in the studio all day and you guys don’t complain… but when I want to have a little extra practice time it’s the end of the world. ” Okay okay I understand Dae, where just a little worried.” I appreciate the concern but I just want to be ready that’s all nothing more nothing else.

Fortunately for him none of the other  members brought it up again, and so they had their normal practices and finished recording all the songs and now all that was left to do was release the MV’s.
 

 


~ couple days later ~


 

Daesung woke up remembering today that he and the rest of the members had a schedule. He totally forgot that he was going to be on a show with his long lost dumb and dumber brother YJS. It’s been years since he last saw his hyung. He took a shower and got dressed and waited for the others to get ready.


they arrive at the KBS building and get ready for their interview. Everything went pretty smoothly. They all restrained themselves from killing Seungri. They even made fun of each other for how they perform on stage, they also found out that daesung’s cooking skills have improved a lot from his Family Outing days. All in all it went fairly well. They head to a restaurant that they all have gone to since their trainee days.

While waiting for their orders. They start talking about how their opening concert in Seoul is less than one week away.

 

Gd: so guys you ready for our concert?
 

Dae: I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.
 

Top: out of all of us you should be the most ready. (He says while glaring at Dae)
 

Dae: What are you saying? 



Top: don’t play stupid.

 

Dae: what did you say!

Gd: Dae he just means you been practicing a lot.

Yb: (before and argument starts he quickly interrupts) what we mean is you've been touring in Japan. Out of all of us you been performing.

 

Dae: hyung really that's how you're going to answer?

Ri: enough guys (he starts smiling) so do we know if any girl groups are going to show up and support us?

Gd: maknae you and your mind (sighs) I know Dara noona is coming.

Dae: Aren't all of 2ne1 coming.

Top: yes even your Minzy. 

Dae: damn it hyung, I never should have told you.

 

Top: we would have figured it out, she was all over you. Hell she still is.

Dae: yea yea Seungri hooks up all the time, but I can’t have an innocent fling.

RI: Hyung I don’t girls from our company. Even I’m not stupid enough to do something like that.


~As the guys are busy arguing about Daesung’s fling with 2ne1s maknae YoungBae suddenly speaks up~


Yb: OHHH yea I forgot! Min Hyo-rin noona invited some girls.

Ri: who did she invite hyung!!

Yb: I don't know she wouldn't tell me. She did say we would be surprised though.

Dae: she's your girlfriend and she didn't tell you.

Yb: she said it was a surprise.

Ri: I hope it's that new girl group I wouldn't mind making them my girlfriend. (Top smacks him on the back of the head) ahhhhh. Stop bullying me!!

Top: stop thinking about hooking up then.

Ri: why must you guys always assume I’m thinking about that?

Dae: well gee I don’t know maybe because you were caught looking at on noonas laptop.

Yb: ha-ha I almost forgot. Then you tried to play it off saying you were watching baseball. (All the guys start to crackup)

GD: there’s no way noona would bring a rookie girl group around you seungri. Its probably some actress’s or models.

As the guys laugh at Seungri. Their food finally arrives. While eating they start guessing who the mysterious girls could be that Hyo-rin invited.

After finishing there meal. The guys decide that there day has been long enough and decide to head back to their dorm.




Girls Generation Dorm


Tiffany? Sunny says.” Yes, what do you want sunny” She says annoyed.
Nothing the girls are wondering if you are going to come watch Happy Together Big Bang are the special guest. (She says while trying not to let her smile show.)
What’s with you guys interest in them all of a sudden? (She says coldly) “What’s wrong with you Tiffany? Is everything okay” yes everything is peachy. “Then come on it's about to start.”

As the girls all sit down to watch Happy Together. They all can’t believe how much daesung looks different with his hair being blondish-white. Even tiffany is taken back by how he looks (So this is why they were talking about him)

the girls share laughter while watching their sunbaes make fun of each other. They're all taking by surprise to find out that Daesung is the most popular in Japan (except for Taeyeon) “see I told y'all he was the most popular there, they call him “Yabai Gang” there.

“Seohyun, I’m so glad you're not like Seungri” Yoona says.

“Yes I’m thankful we don't have to worry about Seohyun, spreading all our secrets and making fun of us.” Yuri says in agreement.

As the interview continues they can’t help but be intrigued by a question that YJS asked all the big bang members.

“If you were a woman, is there a member from Big Bang, who you would not date?” 

what kind of question is that Hyoyeon yells. “I would totally date all of them.”

The girl’s kind of turn a deaf ear except when the mc asks Taeyang “who would you date?” he responds by saying Daesung. All the girls look at each other waiting for the explanation.

“He must have some charm. Actually…” TOP interrupts saying “I think I’d get hurt if I dated Daesung” 

Seohyun asks nervously. “What do they mean by that, is Daesung a bad oppa?”

“No I’m sure they’ll explain what they mean” says Yuri.


 

“Taeyang: I agree... he’s too dangerous
“How is he dangerous?”

Taeyang answers “he makes you fall fast and deep, the women who fell for Daesung... never recovered... even years later they still want to be friends with him.”

“That’s deadly. There’s something we can’t see.”

Taeyeon turns the TV off as all the girls just stare at each other wondering what taeyang and Top were talking about.

Tiffany can’t stop thinking about the answer taeyang gave “he makes you fall fast and deep…. All the girls that fell for daesung still want to be friends with him” she can’t help but laugh. What a joke she mumbles to herself.

Hyo: so anybody want to guess what the guys meant by daesung being dangerous.

Seo: well I don’t know oppa that well so how about you guys, you know him better then me

Tiff: I don’t know Seo I don’t really know him like that either... I mean we were on family outing but we were the Love-hate couple after all our interaction was ehh...

Tae: yea tiff and I are kind of in the same boat all though we did stay friends after FO filming we never really got to become close, I’m sure sunny got a chance to talk to him during the Infinity Challenge filming.

Sunny: well not really there were a lot of us filming that day and we didn’t end up on the same team, and plus he was closer to Narsha unnie.

Yuri: Yoona what about you? 


Yoona: it was fun filming with him he was so sweet and kind. I even thought we would become close...but.

 

Seo: but what unnie?

Yoona: Well after filming he just kind of was distant like he didn't want to be bothered.

Hyo: what a jerk, why would he do that? That’s not dangerous that’s just inconsiderate.

Seo: I didn’t think oppa was like that. He seems so nice and charming

Yoona: girls I don’t think it was like that at all, I didn’t bother asking for his number and back then he was shy. 

Sunny: you shouldn’t have had to ask for it. He could have still kept in contact with you

Tae: girls stop it, whether we like what he did with Yoona or not he is still our sunbae.

Tiff: don’t you think we’re overreacting. I mean it’s just daesung. 

Yuri: I see why y’all were the love-hate couple. (She says while chuckling)

Soo: when Hyo and I were on the Haha-Mong show with him we discussed all the female idols who chose him as there ideal type.

Tae: I remember watching that. I was surprised that almost every girl group at the time had someone who chose him as there ideal type.

As the girls start naming all the idols that liked daesung, Tiffany excused herself to her room without anyone realizing. She thought to herself. “Why is everyone talking about daesung oppa… am I on a hidden cam. Why are they acting so googaa over him recently…. I mean it's ing Daesung what's so special about him. Maybe I should have become friends with him like Taeyeon unnie or had the same interaction as Yoona.”

She knew it was for variety purposes but she was kind of mad at herself for accepting the role of the love-hate couple. What taeyang said started to replay in her mind. Was she secretly one of the females that wanted to be friends with him? 


She slowly drifts off into a light sleep, then off to dreamland she goes.

 

 

Hope you guys are enjoying it. i like to be 3-4 chapters ahead so if i dont update its not because im stuck on the next chapter its jus im stuck on further chapters. sorry theres no interaction yet and sorry if Tiffany seems a lil rude and mean but i cant have her falling for daesung right away. Thank you all who surscibed and left a comment