Truce

Axiom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Truce

“Sometimes, God doesn’t send you into a battle to win it; he sends you to end it.”

Sehun leaned his back against the cold hard door. His office was a wrecking mess as he couldn’t even surpress down his anger any longer once he returned and destroyed everything that was on his sight.

.....

.....

He felt her hands were trying so hard to push him away from her since they kissed. Pulling away from her, he held her face between his palms just to take a good look on her.

“Stop trying so hard to push me away, Yejin.” He whispered, her name felt so right on his tongue. “I want you. Why can’t you just let me?”

She didn’t immediately answer but looked straight back at him. The eyes that always held the confidence and dominating looks immediately vanished and replaced with the eyes that almost blurred and covered with tears.

He was shock. He never thought in his life, loving the woman that almost out of his reach, was crying in front of him.

“W-why?” He suttered, his thumbs wiping the tears that rolled down on her cheeks. “Don’t cry, please,” He pulled away, finally giving her the space she wanted.

Sehun got onto her eye level, soothing her down as she tried to duck her head down, hiding her soft sob. He clearly had no idea why she suddenly became a crying mess.

“Please, stop.”

He heard her between her sobs.

It finally hit him. She was scared because of him. He was the one who made her like this.

But, why? Why did she have to be scared of him when she already did it with Kai?

“I’m going to stop,” He sighed, finally giving in. He couldn’t see anymore tears from her. It hurt him. “But, please, tell me why you refused it with me when you accepted Jongin?”

He prepared with any heartbreaking answer from her. It was already hard enough for him to ask such question to her.

Yejin tried so hard to control her sobs. His act earlier reminded her to her past that she refused to remember.

“He never touched me.” She finally said when she could control herself.

This answer left him froze.

“Jongin never touched me.” She repeated, louder enough for him to hear.

“W-what?”

“Sehun,” She called his name, looking straight into his eyes. “Jongin never touched me like you did. But,” She paused, chocking to her own sob. “My stepfather did.”

With that, she broke into another break down. This left him speechless. He clenched his teeth together when the realization crept into his head. Now, that he realized what he did, he was beyond furious.

......

......

His fist curled up tightly. His fingers turned purple and numb but he couldn’t even care about that simple thing right now because now, he was clouded by his own rage.

I fell into his trap. His. ing. Trap.

He indignantly kicked and shoved down the bookshelves on the corner of the room, turning onced his neat perfect office into a mess.

“S-sir!”

His secretary was standing in front of his door. The shock plastered all across her face when she saw the condition of her boss’s office. Sehun had a hard time to steady his breath, making his back that facing her looked even more frightening to Seojung.

Sehun hurriedly turned around. Without caring his secretary, he stormed out of the office, leaving the pile of important works behind.

Myungsoo stared at the number on top of the elevator door, counting it down absentmindedly before it reached the Ground floor where his motorcycle was parked. He was the last one in the office, as he decided to finish everything before the weekend. He didn’t need to be more stress about his work as system analyst and at least could be focusing about other stuff.

His ride was already on the sight. He rummaged his pants pocket to find his leather gloves before a voice stopped him from going further.

“I need to talk to you, Kim Myung Soo.”

His eyes darted around but he didn’t see anyone on his sight. But he was sure, that he recognized the voice.

“Show yourself.” He demanded, making sure that the voice really belonged to the person he think he was.

A figure stepped out from the shadow in that old basement. With the minimum source of light, Myungsoo still could figure who it was. The tall built he recognized years ago. Even though his hair was no longer dyed light brown like it used to, he knew very well who it was.

“What do you want, Kim Jong In?” Myungsoo didn’t surprise anymore.

Kai walked closer and stopped few meters from him. His hands were still on his jeans pocket but his eyes were boring to the other male as he waited for him to speak. However, despite the ugly bruises on his face, Myungsoo noticed that there was no single trace of hatred or even curiousity on his eyes. Instead, he looked frustrated.

The Silver Wings himself already stood in front of him but Kai was no longer remembering about what his purpose at the first place when he found out about his real identity. He forgotten how he should tell Sehun about the revenge they would probably do to him. He had also forgotten about how this man in front of him made him haunted with guilt for years, even when he was still in prison.

Prison, for the mistake I never did in my life. He finally admitted to himself.

“Kim Ye Jin,” The name finally rolled on his tongue. Myungsoo could feel his heart stop beating for a second when he heard the name. How did he...

The door pushed open with a strong force, making it almost break in a half. Everybody inside the abandoned warehouse was shock upon hearing the unexpected intruder. They stopped what they were doing. Some of them even had their weapon ready they secretly purchased without telling the leader of the group.

“WHERE’S JONGIN?!”

At the familiar voice, everybody almost had their guard down. Sehun stormed the building with furious rushing down his system. No one answered to his question. Realizing that no one actually moved from their place, it made him even outraged.

Sehun walked with big and lousy steps towards the second floor. Pushing the goons out of his way, once again, he kicked the door of the room where Kai usually spent his time there. But he found no one. The room was left unorganized, cold and untouched. It looked like no one had actually visited here for months.

Turning around in a flash, Sehun had grabbed one of the goons by the collar and shoved him against the wall. The young guy whimpered in pain when his head made a callous contact with the cold hard brick.

“Don’t you dare lie to me,” He hissed. His voice dropped few octaves. “Where the is Kai?!”

Tensed, the guy just shook his head. Sehun was not satisfied with his answer and slammed the body against the wall once again. The blood started to run down from his head to his cheek. The consciousness almost left his body but Sehun did not even slightly care about what he had done.

“He’s telling the truth!” Jonghwan defended the poor guy on Sehun’s grip. “Kai hasn’t been here for 2 months!”

Sehun heard everything perfectly. His grip tightened on the guy’s collar for few more seconds before he finally released, letting the guy dropped to the ground and his friends gat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter