I love you and only you

Between The Lips

“Hyejinah, shh..,” Moonbyul pulled the maknae to walk with her, as Wheein and their leader stayed ahead, paying full attention to the food.

 

“The other night when I was in your apartment but Wheein called you to go over to hers, what did she want?”

“She,” Hyejin pondered for a second, “wanted me to help her with cooking,”

“Lying is a bad habit, kid, she was yelling through the phone, there’s more to it,” the rapper rolled her eyes, “now tell me,” her tone was firm, demanding.

 

“It’s nothing,”

“Hyekiii, tell unnie,” Moonbyul tried to be cute, but the cool Hyejin didn’t fall for it.

 

“Come on!”

“Why do you care?” Hyejin turned to look at Byulyi, and the latter stopped walking, her head hanging low, “she has been treating me weirdly lately. I don’t know what I did wrong, but you do, so please tell me, because I have to make it right again,”

 

“And, what do I gain from this?”

“I expected this, that’s why I will be buying you fried boneless chicken, for 7 days!”

 

Hyejin gasped a bit too loud, almost gaining the attention of everyone around them.

“Are you buying information,” Hyejin mumbled, her hand still covering , “cause I am selling.”

 

“So?”

“I’ll be straight to the point. You stop being to my best friend or I will break your bones,” Hyejin glared at Byulyi, not even smiling the little bit, and Moonbyul blinked a couple of times, taken back by the maknae’s words.

 

Seeing the older girl getting flustered, Hyejin broke down in loud laughter, “you are cute,” she said, “but now, seriously, unnie, you are not treating our Wheein the right way, she is a princess and she deserves to be treated like one.”

 

Hyejin explained everything to the rapper, and the latter asked her to help make Wheein happy again, extending the seven days of fried boneless chicken to two weeks.




 

 


 

 

They were back to their apartments, everyone of them exhausted from walking around for the entire day, performing here and there, and buying some necessities for the house.

Wheein heard the bell ring, and sighed, before getting up to see who’s bothering her precious resting time at this ungodly hour.

 

“Byulyi unnie,” she said, forcing a smile, and Moonbyul wondered if it was because the younger girl is tired or because she is disappointed in her.

 

“Can I come in?” She asked, her voice hesitant.

“Of course,” Wheein held the door open enough for the taller girl to squeeze herself in.

 

“Your apartment smells good, like always,” Moonbyul commented, breaking the silence, and Wheein rolled her eyes, “you are talking as if you haven’t visited since world war two.”

 

The rapper blushed, playing with her bangs, her left hand hidden behind her back.

Wheein decided to ignore how the older girl is being awkward, and walked to the kitchen, grabbed a bowl of ramyun and put it in the microwave.

 

She was staring at the nothingness of the wall when she felt a pair of arms encircle her, she looked down, to find a bouquet of beautiful flowers greeting her.

 

“What’s this for?” She asked, not turning around to face the taller girl, who was now resting her head on Wheein’s shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry,” Moonbyul stuttered.

“For?”

“For being a playful, awkward, cringe-worthy, flirty, weird, stupid , and an awful girlfriend,”

 

The black haired wanted to stay serious, but she couldn’t help but giggle silently at her girlfriend’s apology.

“I see Hyejin reported my rant to you,” she turned around to face the taller girl.

 

She was surprised when Moonbyul kneeled down, holding the bouquet of flowers with both hands, looking up at Wheein.

“I am so sorry. I promise you I will be a better girlfriend from now on. I love you and only you, Jung Wheein.”


 

Wheein squatted, took the bouquet of flowers in one hand then, she cupped the rapper’s cheek with her other hand, and leaned for a kiss.


“You better keep your promise.”