Flute Blown

SeLu Conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

genre; (no actual contact, just hints; contains ual innuendos), slight crack

type; reaction, conversation drabble

song; luhan - lu

word count; 776

summary; sehun reacts to luhan's song-- and blew his flute.

 

requested by; ziliyahuang from twitter


The moment Sehun stepped inside the dorm he has called his home for the past few years, he instantly threw his exhausted body on his bed. It was obviously a very, very long day. He was too tired from endless hours of practice that he fell asleep right away--well, almost, if he didn't hear that familiar ting from his phone. Thinking that it might be his Luhan hyung, he stood right up, as if all the exhaustion leave his body in a jiffy, and checked it, only to find out it wasn't a text from Luhan but rather a notification from his YouTube app.

His eyebrows raised.

Lu Studio just uploaded a video.

He was taken by surprise and wondered what the video might be. He can't remember Luhan telling him about releasing a video that day nor filming for a video. Not wasting any time, he clicked the notification and was automatically redirected to the video app.

 

SEHUN: Lu? /drinks water/

 

{0:05}

Luh luh luh luh luh...

SEHUN: /spits out water/ What the , babe! /holds his chest/ That scared me to death.

 

{0:21}

Ooh, ooh~

SEHUN: /paused the video/ WHAT THE-- /stands up/ Di-di-di-did he...did he just...OH FU-- Wait! /paces back and forth/ Okay, calm down, Sehun. Twenty-one seconds just passed. Calm down. /sits back down and resumes the video/ Oh my God babe what are you doing? Why are you my name?

 

{0:24}

I'm just tryna get you in the mood

SEHUN: OH MY GOSH LU WHAT MOOD! WHAT MOOD!!

 

{0:26}

Ooh, ooh~

SEHUN: Goddamn it, Lu! Stop my name!

 

{0:34}

Baby, just show me what it do

SEHUN: Wait, wha--

 

{0:35}

Now blow it like a flute, ooh, ooh

SEHUN: /paused the video/ O_________________O WHY THE HELL IS THERE FLUTE BLOWING??!? WHY A FLUTE?!

 

{0:37}

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

SEHUN: Damn, stop ! Oh my God, are you seriously sharing our y moments to everyone?!

 

{0:51}

I'm just out here with my crew

SEHUN: Wait what? /takes a sticky note and a pen, writes/ Remind baby not to sing in Engl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter