Chapter 9

Hate You, Then Love You

Eun-Mi POV
Why do I feel so guilty? I did what I had to do. Sure it's a lie, but changing how I act towards them in one day? I feel like I'm going to be sick. I'm probably one of the worst people to act towards idols. Father's promise is just making things difficult. Then again I didn't choose to see them. Or did I? Mr. Hong wanted me to. I could of just said no, but after all that he has done for me how could I? I thought my focus was on the auditions, apparently not. 

 
Thoughts of the members of B2ST were popping everywhere in my head. Mainly Yoseob. I had no reason for my actions. They just happen. Right now I'm not satisfied. It's like the moment when Mi-Sun was forced to give up dancing. That feeling has come back to me. Why can't things turn out my way? 
 
I wanted to talk to Chun-Hei but she was too busy with work. At this time of need, I really need to talk to someone. I would call Mi-Sun, but it be too much of a bother even though she would be there for me if I needed it. Anyone? Can't I just talk to someone. I don't care who it is. I need to make things striaght and it's killing me. Please just anyone...
 
It was just my luck and I had recived a text. I grabbed my phone immediately and looked at it. My smile disappeared.
 
Yoseob: Hey Princess! Can we talk?
 
Well I did say anyone. I really don't want to but I need to. I took a deep breath and replied.
 
Me: Uh... Sure what's up?
 
Yoseob: I don't understand you. Why are you making me confused?
 
Me: Wait... Bwoh?
 
Yoseob: First you're nice when the CEO introduced us to you, second, when he left, you become mean to us and didn't care that we existed. Lastly, now, when asked if you could join us for lunch, you're all goody again? I don't understand.
 
It was the first time in my life a boy made me think for more then ten minutes just to reply back. Yoseob was on to me. Should I tell him the truth? Maybe I should. To end all my guilt, but what would Yoseob think? Oh well I'll just deal with it.
 
Me: So you want the truth...
 
Yoseob: it would be nice.
 
Me: Alright fine you caught me. There is a reason why I had a sudden emotion change.
 
Yoseob: what's your reason?
 
Me: It's too long for me to explain in one text message. I think it's best that I explain in person.
 
Yoseob: Oh okay so where do you want to meet?
 
Me: Wait you want to know now?
 
Yoseob: yup the sooner te better.
 
Me: but wae?
 
Yoseob: princess it's best you tell me now. You don't want me nagging do you?
 
Me: Fine... I see your point. But I'm only free after seven.
 
Yoseob: okay me too. We can have dinner together... If that's fine with you?
 
I had to think about this. It's not a date is it? Hopefully not.
 
Me: yeah it's fine. Where should we go?
 
Yoseob: you're staying at a hotel right?
 
Me: yeah... Wae?
 
Yoseob: good. I'll come by and pick you up there.
 
Me: wouldn't it be better if I just come and meet you somewhere.
 
Yoseob: Don't worry about it. I have something in mind.
 
Me: you know what hotel I'm staying at?
 
Yoseob: yup. See you tonight princess. ~^^
 
Me: wait how do you know?
 
That was the end of the conversation. He had made me have something to think about. Basically, I just had a blank face expression and was staring into space. It wasn't till Chun-Hei came over to me and snapped her fingers in front of my face.
 
"Ypu okay Eun-Mi? I've never seen you space out for that long before." Chun-Hei said.
 
"Oh... Just thinking..." I said.
 
"About?" Chun-Heu asked as she took the seat in front of me. "Is it the auditions?"
 
"Anio. It's something else."
 
"Which is?"
 
"I'm meeting someone. Tonight."
 
My sister looked at me. "You're going on a date?"
 
"Anio! It's just getting something straightened out. So you're going to have to eat dinner by yourself."
 
"Don't worry about me. I already have plans. But I'm pretty sure whoever you're going to 'meet' is actually a date."
 
"It's not a date!"
 
"Whatever. I'll be eating out with YuRi tonight. Who are you going out with?"
 
"His name is—"
 
"So it is a date!"
 
"Stop saying that!"
 
Chun-Hei then started asking me more and more questions. I somewhat told the truth. Did I mention Yoseob was an idol. Well, not exactly. I was afraid Chun-Hei was going to get the wrong idea. I then changed the subject why she and YuRi were meeting up. It was obviously about the BigBang concert. We lived in the states so we didn't listen to Kpop. All we knew was that there was idols.
 
Our uncle then came into our conversation. Mostly because he wanted Chun-Hei to take orders. He also asked about my first day of auditions. He's my father's younger brother. He always told me stories when he and my father were Chun-Hei and my age. Compared to my uncle who was the dreamer, my father was more of a person who just went with the flow. My uncle is living his dream: to own and start his own business. He's our inspiration, that's why Chun-Hei and I live up to him.
 
As uncle's shop was closing, I wanted to help clean up, but Chun-Hei reminded me I had plans later. Uncle let us go and we said goodbye. We called a taxi to take us back to the hotel. After entering our room, right away, Chun-Hei started getting ready. Watching her do this made me realize that I didn't even know what I was going to wear or more like how I should dress. Did I have to be formal? Casual? I was going to text Yoseob but when I was about to reach for my phone, he had sent me a text, reading my mind.
 
Yoseob: hey princess, forgot to tell you this but for tonight, wear something nice. Semi-Causal would be good.
 
Semi-Causal? Yoseob really? I sighed and was lucky to even being one dress. Looking back at the text, I just couldn't believe I was having dinner with an idol. Yeah right! I wasn't thinking that all. How many times am I going to have tell that boy that I don't like being called princess? I thought. Was it necessary to call me that?