Chapter 4

Hate You, Then Love You

Eun-Mi POV

When I went to ask to ask the front desk where CUBE was, they had said a driver was waiting for me outside to rake me there. I was a little surprised but just went along with it. As I was on the way, my stomach had butterflies. I just couldn't sit still. I was nearing the building till I saw a person standing outside. He was waving to flag the car to stop. When the car parked, I opened the door and saw Eric, greeting me with a smile. My eyes widen, then said, "W-What are you doing here?"

"Here to see you, of course. I wanted to see on see you on your first day." he replied. "Surprise!"

"But what about the others who couldn't go to the auditions?"

"My sister's filling in for me."

"You have a sister? Since when?"

"That's not the point. Now come on. The big man is waiting for you." He pushed me through the doors and we entered the elevator "Top floor here we go."  After the doors closed, he looked at me. "What's wrong Eun-Mi? You look nervous."

"That's because I am. Is it really that obvious?" I sighed.

"Don't worry about it. You'll do fine. Plus I'm right here with you."

I half smiled. "Gomawo."

We arrived to the top floor. I expecting to see more girls here already but it turned out that there was only a group of adults instead. They were all talking to a man who I guess was the CEO. When we stepped in, he looked up and spotted us.

"Eric my boy, how are you? It's been quit a long time, hasn't it?' the CEO smiled and shook Eric's hand.

"Ne, it has. It's good to see you again." Eric grinned. " Let me introduce to you to Lee Eun-Mi. She's the one I've been talking about."

I stepped forward shyly and bowed 90 degrees. "Annyeonghasseyo. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Please it's all mine. Eric here has told me you're good dancer and a beautiful singer. With him as your instructor, I really do believe him."

"Kamsahamida." I bowed again.

"Ah Eric, I almost forgot. It's a good thing you're here too. Could you please assist my board members in some things? I would do it myself but I must introduce Miss. Lee Eun-Mi to some very important people."

"Sure I don't mind." he then left, leaving me alone with the CEO, before I even had the chance to object it.

"Well, shall we go?" he looked at me with a smile. All I did was nod my head. As we were walking, he started to speak again. "So did everything turn out okay when you arrived?"

"Ne. It was wonderful. Thank you so much for doing all of this for me. I don't know how I'm going to repay you." I sad.

"There's no need. Just do well in those auditions and you wont have to."

I faked laughed. "So... um anyway... sir—"

"Please call all me Mr. Hong."

"Um... okay Mr.Hong. just some curiosity, was I the only one who got... you know... how you treated me?"

"All contestants are from here. You were the only one who came over seas. I wanted you to feel welcome when you came here."

"R-Really? because I thought others would be reciveing a gift basket and would—"

"Eun-Mi, my dear, it's like I said before. I wanted you to feel welcome on your first day. You were the only contestant who came from out of the country. I didn't want you to have to go through all that trouble just to settle in."

"Ah... I see."

"Is something the matter Eun-Mi?"

"Anio. I just thought you were giving me special treatment. Because of what... you heard about me..."

"Well half of that is true."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You'll see soon enough. Anyhow we should be nearing the room."

"Who are these people anyway that I"m supposed to meet?"

Before he had the chance to answer, he had already opened the door and I had heard music when the door was opened a crack. These people were dancers and singers. Just by looking at them I could tell. I guess they were pretty good. The song was catchy, that was for sure, but what I noticted they were all guys. No girls in the room. Who were they was all I wanted to know. I was observing carefully till, Mr.Hong asked, "Like what you see don't you?"

I shyly laughed and smiled a little. When the boys finished, we walked towrards them, but they didn't seem to notice.

"Excuse me gentlemen." Mr. Hong said as we approched.

They all jumped and truned around.

"Oh, Mr. Hong, when did you get here?" one asked.

"Hope I'm not in the middle of something."

"Anio, we just finished."

"Boys, I'd like you to meet Lee Eun-Mi."

I stepped forward. "Annyeonghaseyo. It's nice to meet all of you."

"Eun-Mi, this is B2ST, an idol group."