Special Chapter

Hate You, Then Love You

(A/N: I wrote this one shot like almost two years ago I think when Beast and BTOB were at KMF in 2013. Obviously I didnt go which was probably why I wrote this in the first place and I was so sad that I didnt get to see them. So here it is. Thanks for subscribing to this story. Happy Holidays!!)


EunMi POV
Being away stinks. Why didn't I think about going to school somewhere in Asia? No I had to pick a school in the US. I miss my sisters, practicing at CUBE, and of course my parents (but I can't see them anymore... Literally) but mostly I miss Yoseob. Because of the time zones, I can only get up to a five minute conversation. He's either getting ready for bed or being on a busy schedule. Ive been looking out for his group, who have been having a lot of concerts lately. And hoping they would come to US. So far. There have been none. I was starting to get doubtful and just wait for Yoseob to tell me instead.
 
At my school, I hear a lot about Beast. Mostly because they are international B2UTYs after all. Some asked if I was a fan. I'd say I am but not hard core. They would ask me what they were saying because they couldn't wait for English subtitles. Believe it or not I forget I'm Korean.
 
My last quarter was ending and finals were coming. I had been studying all mouth and decided to take a break that night. I attended a school where it was almost like home. A lot of Korean restaurants were there, so I had no problem shifting gears. It was the first time I had eaten dinner out. I sat alone, my back tworads the door.
 
As I was eating, I heard the doors swing open. The waiters greeted the costumers, but I didn't bother to turn around. I was so focused on my food, I didn't even know someone was sitting in front of me and said "Eun-Mi?!" to get my attention.
 
I slowly looked up. My eyes widen. "O-Oppa? What are you doing here?"
 
"Beast is here for KMF. Didn't you read about it?" he asked. 
 
I shamely shook my head.
 
"Ah, that's okay, I should of told you, but it would of runied my surpise!"
 
"How did you find me?"
 
"I overheard some people talking about you when I was in your way to your dorm. You figure out the rest."
 
He's such a child. But that's what I love about him. Im just glad I get to see him again. It's been so long.
 
"I have something for you princess."
 
Oh how I waited to hear him call me that. I miss hearing that.
 
Yoseob took out a wrapped box and slide it towards me.
 
"What's this?" I asked putting my utensils down, and started unwrapping the gift. A picture frame with a photo of me and Yoseob. 
 
"A little something so you know that I'm always thinking of you."
 
"Yoseob... I love this so much." I said holding it in my hands.
 
"I knew you would." he smiled. "You know when that was taken?"
 
I honestly had no idea so I shook my head. 
 
"Remember when we first met? I asked you out to dinner."
 
A flashback appeared out of nowhere but it did help me remember. Back to when I was rude to them and Yoseob was the only one who saw right through me. When I was staying at the hotel, we went to my room after we ate dinner. We had taken just one picture. 
 
"The day I knew about my feelings were trying to tell me that you were the one for me." he took my hand. "In three weeks, it'll mark the anniversary of our meeting. And you know, my feelings are right. You are my love, my life and will always be my princess."
 
I blushed a little. I was also amazed that he remembered the day we met. But it made me happy. Just being able to see him has made my day. I no longer have to suffer.
 
"Komawo." was all I managed to say.
He stood up and lifted my chin with a smirk. "Don't thank me just yet princess." 
 
Before I could say anything, he pressed his lips against mine. Usually I would go against this but after being away from him all this time, I went along with it.