Chapter 19

Hate You, Then Love You

Yoseob POV
Who locks the door and doesn't even check if there is anyone in the room first? I tried calling everyone, but no one answered. I looked at the time and I was panicing like crazy. Eun-Mi was going to go on soon. If I don't leave now, I wont be able to see her. I started to bang on the door and it took a couple of minutes for someone to open the door. I ran down the halls. Maybe I'll make it while she's in the middle of her performance. I was almsot there till I ran into two of the contestants. 

"Oh my gosh Yoseob. Why are you here?" one asked trying not to scream. "Shouldn't you be with BEAST?"

"Ne. I'm actually in a rush right now so if you don't mind—" I tried to go around but the two got in the way.

"There's no need to rush." the other girl said.

"But please I really need to go. Someone I care about will be angry if I don't get there in time."

"Could you at least take a picture with us?" she pleaded.

No matter how hard I tried to give them a hint that I wanted to leave, they just could't take no for an answer. I finally gave up and took pictures with them. I was only hoping for one but considering how those girls were acting, they probably took more then 20. I just had to leave now so I distracted them by saying gikwang was coming the other way. when they turned the other way, I ran off. I thought I just made it, but I wastoo late. Right when I got there, Eun-Mi was coming off stage. The way she looked at me was a sign that she wasn't going to talk to me.I tried to but she didn't let me.

That's when I realized someone had this. Someone wanted me to miss Eun-Mi's performance. This was all on purpose.

The day after the semi-finals, I hadn't seen Eun-Mi. Everywhere I looked she wasn't there. She must be really mad if she's trying this hard to avoid me. Now giving up on looking for her, I wanted to get to the bottom of things. Who's idea was it to keep me away from Eun-MI's performance? But i wasn't going to do this alone. For sure I needed help.

"Yoseob, are you sure it wasn't just an accident?" Dongwoon asked. "Although it sounds fishy, but still, it could of just been one big mistake."

"It wasn't. I'm positive that it was all on purpose." I said. "And I have to find out. Eun-Mi' not talking to me anymore..."

"It's no wonder I havent seen her since the semi-finals." Gikwang said.

"Well are you going to help me or not?" I asked impacitently.

"FIne, we'll help you." Doojoon said. "What do you want us to do?"

"I actually dont have a plan at the moment. That's why I needed help to get the person to—"

"You already know who the culprit is?" Junhyung asked suddenly.

"More like culprits."

"If you already know who it is why don't you just tell Eun-Mi now?" Hyunseung asked.

"This is Eun-Mi we're talking about. She wont listen to me unless I have proof. That's why I need to catch these two red handed." I answered.

"More then one cuprit you say?" we all looked at MinJee who was smriking like crazy. "Boys get your acting skills ready. This girls just came up with something."

***

Thank goodness MInJee came up with this. She already knew who I was talking about on who the culpirts were. I didn't eben tell her. Man she's smart. When the details were settled, it was three days before the finals. Every thing was about timing. So I startd to head to the front door. I saw Eun-Mi was there. we made eye-contact but there was no conversation. As she left, I wanted to go after her, but I couldn't, in order to find the truth.

When the culprits started to come forward, the plan was finally starting.

"Oh hi Yoseob." one looked happy. The other, not so much.

"Annoyong. Look I'm so sorry I ditched you three nights before." I told them.

"It's okay I forgive you." the cheerful one said. The other rolled her eyes.

"Listen, I feel so bad, my members and I decided to let you hang out with us fothe day. Just the two of you and no one else."

"That stupid Eun-Mi girl isnt going to be there will she?" the annoyed one asked.

"I just said you two didnt I?" I pulledoff a fake smile. I can't wait till this is over.

"Oh come on Hana." the cheerful one said. "Yoseob even told us himself. It's just going to be us. Besides, you'll be able to be with Gikwang."

Just as planned Gikwang came right on the spot. Then I wondered how did MinJee know that Hana liked Gikwang the most.

"Yoseob where have you—" he then looked at the two girls. "Oh annyong. who are these two?"

"I'm Sun and this is Hana." the girl said since Hana couldn't speak at the moment.

"These two are going to hang out with us for the day." I told him with a wink.

"You dont say? Then let's not let them wait any longer. Kaja." Gikwang took Hana's hand.

"W-Wait we're hanging out now?" Hana asked. "But we have to—"

"Don't worry we already told youre going to be with us." I said.

Gikwang and I continued to take the girls to the parctice room. When we reached the door, it was my time to leave and go see MinJee. Sun kept hintin for me to stay but without even looking back I went to the audition room to meet MinJee. As I walked down the hall, I kept hoping this plan would work.

"Ready MinJee?" I asked as I opened the door and came to sit next to her."

"Everything is running smoothly. For sure we're going to get the evidince." she said with a smile.

"MinJee I just have a question. Why did you beleive me about sun and Hana locking me in on pirpose?"

"Because I knew those girls were going to do something bad in the first place, I just didn't know who their target was."

"How'd you figure that out?"

"When I was observing the auditions one day, the two were talking bad about Eun-Mi. For sure they were jelouse of her because obviously Eun-Mi was way better then them and they saw how you guys were hanging out so much. All they wanted was so that Eu-Mi was out of the compitition." MinJee explained. " They knew Eun-Mi trusted you the most Yoseob. My guess was that they took that advantage of that and made sure you never showed just so that Eun-Mi's performance was horrible."

Was that all true? Sounds crazy, but I hate how those girls just wanted Eun-MI out of the auditions, making her feel humiliated. I mean taking your compitition out by force? Who does that? This is just unblieveable. Now I'm really angry with Sun and Hana. They call themselves B2UTYs. Yeah right...

"Well luckily their plan back fired. Eun-Mi was the best out of everyone." I said feeling a little down and trying to hold in my anger.

MinJee noticed my gesture and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry Yoseob. You'll get Eun-Mi back. I promise."

I gave a half smile. "Thanks MinJee."

We turned back to the screen. Sun and Hana were now on the hot spot. With my members getting them to spill it out it looked like the girls couldnt take it any longer. Gikwang then made the final move. The two started to expalin everything. It was hard to believe it was the truth because I did'nt eant to hear it anymore. After getting the truth out of them, all MinJee had to do was show Eun-Mi the fotage. But it wasn't till a day left into the finals. When Minjee told me Eun-Mi left after seeing it. I didn't hesitate to go find her. I'm never going to let her down again