Chapter 6

Hate You, Then Love You

Yoseob POV
At that moment, when Eun-Mi had just walked away, I had remembered what I was going to say. I was going to catch up with her but she was already far up ahead. I sighed and went back to the others. As I entered the room again, I heard them talk about Eun-Mi.

"The girl's got attitude. I don't understand why Mr. Hong wanted us to see her in the first place." Junhyng said.

"Yeah of all people, she had to be the one. Why did she act like that anyway?" Hyunseung aksed. "There was no respect at all."

I don't know why, but I felt my anger rising. Those two were talking bad about Eun-Mi and I didn't like it. At all. Sure she was disrespectful to us. Doesn't mean she's a bad girl. I was about to say something but Gi-Kwang had already stepped in.

"Just give the girl a chance. She's just really determined to do these auditions."

"Yeah like I said. Determined and demanding." Junhyung said.

"Gi-Kwang's right you know, We just need to give her a chance. I'm sure when these auditions ae over. She'll be nicer.' Doojoon said.

"But, hyung, she looks like someone who doesnt get what she wants wold throw a fit." Dongwoon daid.

Junhyung was about to say something, but Doojoon stopped him. "We'll just have to deal with."

"Whatever.Who ever gave the idea for her to meet us to the CEO anyway?" Junhyung asked.

As everyone shrugged their shoulders, I remained silent. I felt like I was going to be the blame. While walking in, I tried not to make a scene and acted like I didn't even know what they were talking about. Hyunseung caught me and asked the same question to me. I flinched a little but said I had no idea where he got the idea from. Okay but technically, I had no idea that the CEO was really going to bring her over. So I guess you can say he got the idea from me... And I was my fault...

**FLASHBACK**
I was on the computer just browsing around and looking up random things. Even myself. Till I came across some video had caught my eyes. It was a dance video. Or maybe like someone was recording type video. The camera was focused on one girl. Instantly, I was growing to like her. My eyes were glued to the screen, that I didn't even realize Gikwang had came in.

"Dude what are you watching?" he came looking over my shoulder. "Wah! Who's that?"

I pushed him away. "Yah! Don't get any ideas. I saw her first!"

"Aw Yoseob, that's no fare."

"Too bad. She's mine."

"You don't even know her."

"Do you want to?" a voice asked.

We both looked where it came from and there, the CEO himself, stood at the entrance laughing.

"Would you boys like to meet her in person?"

"Not me, sir, but I think Yoseob would." Gikwang blurted. I looked at him and slapped his arm. "Hey don't get angry at me. You're the one who called dibs."

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. And it was kind of true. I did call dibs. Couldn't argue with that. Man, me and my big mouth.

"Gikwang could please leave the room, just for now. And with that, Gikwang ran out o the room, leaving me alone with the CEO. He came over to me which got me a little nervous. "Tell me the truth Yoseob, do you wish to meet this girl?"

I was silent for a moment then said, "D-Do you know her, sir?"

"Anio., but I do have connections. Her name is Lee Eun-Mi."

I was silent again and looked back at the screen. Eun-Mi was holding a mic. Wait, she can sing too? I thought she was just a dancer. When she started to sing,  couldn't believe my ears. Her voice was like an angel.

"She's quiet the catch, isn't she." The CEO said. He was about to say something else but his phone began to ring. "Excuse me Yoseob, but I have to take this."

"Take all the rme you need sir." I said as he started to leave the room. At the same time, I was listening to Eun-Mi and the phone conversation.

"Ne. I saw it... She's really good. In fact, I feel like the auditions should be canceled... Ne..."

It was really hard for me to listen to both things. At one point I'm listening to the conversation and listening to Eun-Mi at another. Both were interesting. I didn't want to miss a thing but listening to two things is a problem. I could of just paused the video and act like I was looking up something but I didn't want him to think that I was easedropping. Right when the video was over, I replayed it again and saw Mr. Hong come back inside. He was just about to finish his call.

"They should of been sent to you... Oh you found them?... Good. Alright then, I guess it's all sent then... Ne... I look forward in meeting her." he hung up the phone and came next to me. "Hope I didn't take long."

"Not at all sir." I answered.

"Ah Yoseob, why don't you take this. It was sent to me a couple of days ago. I think you could have that instead of computer all day. He handed me a wallet size picture of Eun-Mi. "Keep it. I don't mind at all. Show it to Gikwang because I know he's interested as well."

"Kamsahmida." I bowed and started to leave the room. "Uh I think I have to leave Enow. Practice is about to start soon."

"Go on. Practice well."

I bowed again with a smile and left the room. After I closed the door behind me, I took a deep breath. Glad that was over. Of course I had practice but it wasn't until a couple hours later. So yes I half lied but what does it matter. The fact that Mr. Hong actually gave me a picture of Eun-Mi. Wait why did he even have this in the first place? Oh well it's mine now. I began to walk but heard the door open which made me jump again. It was of course Mr. Hong.

"Oh good you're still here. I need your opinion on something."

I gulped. "What is it sir?"

"How would you feel if Eun-Mi came here?"
**END OF FLASHBACK**

Can you blame a guy? I just gave my honest answer. I didn't actually think she was going to come. If I would of known that, then I would of been more properly prepared for her welcoming. I'm not saying like 'going-on-a-date' staues, though. I may like her but as a fan... Not in that way... And if you're wondering what my answer was, I said "I'd be really happy if she came here."

Really I expected to meet the happy-go-lucky Eun-Mi that I saw on the video, but instead she seemed really... Well... Yeah mean. Still I don't believe she was that type of person. To me, on how she a acted was just an excuse for being shy. How do I know this? It's just a guess, but when I saw her enter the room, she just seemed surpised to see us, even if the CEO was there because it's impossible to be shocked and get all of the sudden mad for no reason. Thinking this really had me come up with an idea that will for sure show her true colors. I smiled to myself.

"Yah! Yoseob! Wipe that smirk off your face and listen here will ya?" Junhyung called.

I blinked a couple times and saw everyone starring at me. "Oh sorry, what were you saying?"

"Are you okay? You were spacing out for a while." Gikwang said. "Were you thinking of something?"

"I'm fine, just fine... Actually I do have something in mind. And I really want to try it." I continued and told my plan as they gathered around to listen.