Chapter 10

Hate You, Then Love You

Eun-Mi POV
I didn't know what it was but as I was waiting for yoseob, my nerves were acting up. Every time I would look at the clock it seemed like time was going by slowly. Every minute felt like and hour. I always felt as if I had changed too early or not. I paced around the room, thinking I should text yoseob if he was coming. 

The point is that I just couldn't keep calm. Why was I feeling this way? Why am I feeling so anxious and nervous? Is this normal? With all this stress, I felt my hair falling out. 
 
'Great, now I'm going to have to re-do it again.' I thought as I went to the bathroom. "Man where's a hairstylist when I need one?" It took me forever to get it  back the way I wanted it to.
 
"There. That's better." I said as I looked at the mirror. "Tonight better be worth it."
 
"Don't worry princess. It will." 
 
The voice scared me so much I almost slipped. I truned around you wouldn't believe who I saw. Or in this case you probably already know.
 
"W-Wae? H-How did you... When did you—"
 
"You look great princess." Yoseob smiled.
 
"D-Don't be c-changing the subject." I stuttered.
 
"I wasn't trying to." he laughed.
 
"How did you get in here anyway? Most importantly, how did you even know where I was? Explain yourself mister!"
 
"As you wish. But first lets talk about this over  dinner. That is if you're ready now." He held out his hand.
 
I hesitaed a little but grabbed his hand anyway. Right when I had secure grip, Yoseob started to pull me out of the room. I almost tripped along te way. He was walking way too fast for me to even keep my balance. It was only a few seconds later till we stepped into the elevator.
 
"Yah! You could of at least slowed down a bit!" I said.
 
"Sorry princess. I just got really excited." he chuckled.
 
"Yeah... I could tell." I mumbled. "Anyhow where are we going?"
 
"There's a resturant here in the hotel. That's where I'm taking you."
 
"There's a resturant here?"
 
"Yeah. You didn't know."
 
"... Nope."
 
"Oh I forgot, this is your first time back in Korea. Of course you don't know. My bad..."
 
"Its alright. You just forgot."
 
Yoseob POV
Why does she act like this? The way she acts is unpredictable. That's why I'm tired of it. I want it all to end. Plus having this feeling I have for her is coming off and on again. At least, for tonight, I'll get to know the real her. Which is what I've been wanting to know ever since she came here. It's true that we could of just met somewhere like at a park the next day, but like I said, the feeling I have had me plan this. Her. Me. And no one else. 
 
When I saw her in her outfit, I couldn't say anything. Eun-Mi really was beautiful. Before I had said anything, I was actually staring at her for about ten minutes, maybe even longer. I even ha the urge to hold her hand again. Which I did. I guess I got too excited when I had contact. When we reached the ground floor, I led Eun-Mi to the resturant. We got to the entrance and people were waiting for their turn to go inside. I noticed Eun-Mi was shocked a little.
 
"Look at all these people. It'll take hours just to get seated." she said.
 
I laughed a little. "Not to worry, I already made a reservation." I patted her head.
 
"There's so many people here. Won't people notice you? Isn't that a problem?"
 
"Dont worry about it. Come on, just stay close." we approached to the host. Eun-Mi was surprisingly holding on to me tightly.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo." the host greeted with a bow. "Did you make a reservation?"
 
"Ne. Yang Yoseob for two."
 
"Ah, Mr. Yang. Would you like it to be in our private area?"
 
"That would be good."
 
"Private area?" Eun-Mi asked me as she tugged on my sleeve.
 
"We'll be away from the public eye. That's okay right?"
 
"S-Sure... I guess."
 
"Right this way please." the host led us to our table which was in the way back and was in a room. I helped Eun-Mi to her seat. She seemed shocked by my gentlemen-like gesture. After I sat down, the host spoke again. "Your waiters will be with right with you. Enjoy!" the host bowed then left."
 
I looked at Eun-Mi who was just looking around the room as if she was looking for someone. "Is something the matter princess?"
 
"Huh? Oh... Nothing's wrong..." she shyly smiled.
 
"Is this too private?"
 
"Anio, it's fine, really it is. I'm just amazed no one called out your name."
 
"What's that supposed to mean?"
 
"Well you're part of B2ST aren't you? Which makes you an idol right?"
 
"I guess so."
 
"I'm sorry for making this awkward. Let's jut get to the real reason why we're here."
 
As soon I opened my mouth, our waiter came to take our order. Or in this case, waiters. Yup, there were two. One was girl and the other was a guy. As the girl was talking to me, I noticed the guy talking to Eun-Mi. It flet like every five minutes they would come back to check on us. Was I having jelousy? I can't be, but this feeling is out of contol. Yoseob, what are you saying? You've only known her for not even a fulll day. These feelings can not develop now...
 
I tried to keep my cool, but my hand wpuld turn into a fist everytime the guy was talking to Eun-Mi. After the last time he came, then left, I spoke. "Well you look happy."
 
Eun-Mi looked at me. "What makes you say that?"
 
"Anio. it's just that you seemed happy... when you were talking to him." I gulped. I'm going to regret saying this. "D-Do you like him?"
 
You do know this isn't the type of conversation that we're supposed to have right?"
 
"Yeah I know.. I was just curious."
 
Why did I have to open my big fat mouth? Of course she has, maybe, little feelings for that guy. The way Eun-Mi was talking to him, there's no doubt about it.
 
"You know what forget what I said that." I said. "We really need to discuss this."
 
"Um...okay. So how did you know which hotel I was at?" she started. "And which room I was in. AND how did you get in?"
 
I laughed a little and pretty much told her excatly what happened in detail. Luckly the waiters didn't come. I was actually remembering it right after I sent my last text message to her.
 
**FLASHBACK**
I was just laughing after I had sent the last text. I didn't reply to Eun-Mi, when she asked how I knew which hotel she was at. Really I didn't know at all. Nothing, but I wasn't wrong. I had called our CEO where Eun-Mi was staying at. He told me the hotel address and her room number. In addition, he even told me there was a resturant there. I'm guessing he knew I was taking Eun-Mi out on a date because I had only asked where the hotel was. Still I was thankful anyway. I had made the reservation after I looked it up, but I didn't have time to read the details about the place because my fellow members kept on looking over my shoulder every minute. I didn't want them to know I was taking Eun-Mi out. Sometimes they were on to me. especially Gikwang. He was on my trial.
 
"Are you sure you're not taking Eun-Mi out?" he would ask.
 
"Gikwang, why would I go out with her?" I say trying to play it off.
 
"I don't know. It really seems that you like her or something. And I mean in that way."
 
"I don't like her in that way."
 
"Sure you say that now."
 
"Really I don't."
 
"You keep denying it. That means you do."
 
"Oh yeah! What else can you prove that I like her?" Mancan he just leave me alone?
 
"Nothing at the moment but hey I was just joking with you Yoseob. I know you wouldn't take Eun-Mi on a special evening. Even if you were, I be sure to spy on you." he laughed.
 
I faked laughed along with him. See, this is why I don't want him or anyone else, to find out. They'll juts make fun of me. But I do like Eun-Mi in that way. I wanted tonight to be perfect. I wondered how long I could keep it a secret.
**END OF FALSHBACK**
 
I finished telling Eun-Mi my story. Of course I didn't tell her I liked her. That's the obvious part. She seemed to understand the whole thing, considering how many questions she asked me.
 
"So how did you get in my room. You had no room key." Eun-Mi said.
 
"A maid was passing by and I asked her which way your room was. She led me there and just opened the door for me." I answered. "I swar I didn't ask her to do that."
 
"If you say so. At least I know the truth."
 
"Well it's your turn to asnwer questions."
 
"W-Wae"
 
'Remember the real, real reason we're her tonight?"
 
"... oh right. I guess I do have some explaining to do..."
 
"Don't worry Princess, I got all night."
 
She was hesitant to speak at first but I made sure that I wasn't going to miss a single word. Eun-Mi was about to talk, but the waitetress came back, intrrupting us every chance Eun-Mi had a chance to talk to me. Every time she would talk to me, I noticed Eun-Mi looking annoyed. I doubt that's jelousy. mostly because she never got a chance to explain.