Locker - Kai

Odd

“”

I heard a girl voice behind me. I could hear the sound of her hand groping around her bag trying to find something. I’m now done picking my book and when i’m about to turn my body i heard the girl say something, and i think it’s for me.

“Um... excuse me...” She put her head down and her eyes still gaze the floor. And when she was about to move her head to see my face, but even before she do that, i could feel something odd going through my mind, stomach, and cheeks.

“Did you mind if i....” She stops when she saw my face.

“Oh it’s you!” She smile so wide till i can’t believe what i was watching right now, is it an angel? Or just an ordinary girl trying to talk to me.

“You remember me!” I reply her.

“Of course, Pizza Man!” She landed a slight punch on my shoulder.

“Well, what can i help you? I think you’re in a big troube right now..”  I put a deep gaze on her eyes, i can’t move my eyes from her.

“I forgot to bring my locker key...” She stopped for a while

“It’s not much actually, i’m having Biology class after this. I need to bring my biology notebook. You know it’s important right, to bring notebook if it’s biology class? I need to write so many thing so i wouldn’t miss the flow” She said that while biting her lip.

“Well, maybe today’s your lucky day. I have one notebook free” I replied her while opening my locker, and pulling out one of my new notebook that i actually buy incase i forgot to bring my notebooks subject to school.

“OMO! Thankyou Kai!” She take my notebook and immediately hug it and even kiss it for several times. If i could be that lucky book i would. Gosh, how could i become jealous with a book?
 

“I’ll return it to you afterschool okay? I’ll just take a picture from your notebook and i’ll rewrite it at home!” She jumped a little because of her happiness. I couldn’t put my big smile down and i can’t even move a bit because i was too enjoying the view of her giggling with happiness.

“I’ll find you okay! Bye! I owe you twice!” She leave me with her hand waving super fast and skip down through the hallway. I couldn’t help it, i just smile, seriously sorry, i could only smile. I don’t even know what to do, what to do to bear this odd feelings since the first time i met her.

 

 

 

Math. I love this subject so much. Please don’t call me a geek by this, i just  love how math affects  us all in everything we do, and  i think if you love math, you’ll solve every problem simply. I was the type of student who will listen to my teacher carefully, and even asks sometimes. But not this time; i can’t even make my mind think straight. All of my brain was covered with the face of her, Krystal. I remember her smile so wide when i gave her my notebook. I couldn’t stop to thank God that whispered me that day to brought an extra notebook for “just in case” moments. And it really did, it really happend.

I can’t wait to end this class, math is the last subject for today. I can’t wait to see her. I was waiting for the bell to ring. 20 more minutes, gosh i never feel so bored like this before. But then when i was daydreaming suddenly there’s a knock in our class door.

My teacher immediately went to the door. At first i got no interest at all, i was just looking through the window. But then as soon as I heard the voice of the one who knock it, i was shock. It was Krystal’s.

“Um.. I’m here to call Myungsoo...” She stopped a bit while she’s now trying to read something from a piece of paper on her hand.

“Mr. Kim said that you should get going to his office because there’s a technical meeting about the upcoming tournament and a sudden practice today with the girl’s team too.”

I was still processing her words on my head... She had a basketball practice afterschool... She wouldn’t have a time to return my notebooks tho.. I kind of feel sad by this, i can’t see her. I was thinking but then Myungsoo’s bag bumped me a little. He didn’t say sorry but, i was feeling thankfull with that because now Krystal’s eyes were gazing at me.

I look back at her, gave her my smile. And she waved her hand to me to say goodbye when Myungsoo is about to close the door.

And now i know what i have to do.