Jinx - Krystal

Odd

My daydreaming session stop when i hear Minho shouts from his room.

 

 

“KRYSTAL”

“What?” i shout even more louder replying him

“Who’s car out there?” He asked me.

I look through my window, and i saw a chocolate Chevrolet car.

“Oh it’s Sulli. She’s picking us up”

I didn’t hear any reply from him all I hear is a big sound of footsteps from the bridge

“Ya ya ya, open the door” Minho suddenly roughly knocking my door.

“What is it?” While trying to unlock the door “Can’t you be more patient” I reply him while i opened the door.

“You don’t even tell me about Sulli going to pick us, idiot.” I see his eyes are about to explode while talking to me

“What’s a big problem with that?” I asked him patiently and i gaze my eye down to his hand and see a hair gel in his hand

“Hurry, put this on me.” He shoved the hair gel to my hand and abruptly run to my room and sit in front of my make up mirror.

“You never open this gel from the first time i gave it to you” I while i open the hair gel.

“I used it when I was going to a wedding, don’t you remember i asked your dad to do it to my hair” He replied me with a little bit of high tone.

“Yea it happen for like once a year.” I scoffed because i know why he’s being like this.

I try my best to shape his hair into a good shape and suddenly my phone lit up and i saw Sulli’s name on it. I fastly grab my phone and answer her

“I’ve been waiting for you from  15 mins ago dearest jung soojung.”

“Just a little bit more, I have to do....” I was about to say that i’m doing Minho’s hair. But Minho’s eye widened and do a hand plus body gesture to not say that i’m doing his hair.

“ I’m pooping, i can’t hold it right now, i’ll be done in 5 minutes, i swear” I lied this time, and o my gosh it’s such a stupid lie.

“Can’t you hold the poo? We’re going to be....” I cut her “I love you! Gimme 5 minutes k!”

I close my phone and hit Minho’s head.

“Because of you, i add my piles of sin in hell, stupid.” I walk through the door of my room and take my bag. Minho should thank God that he got his hair done before i loose my mood. I could hear Minho’s foot steps behind me.

I was about to open the door of my house but suddenly Minho stop me from opening the door. He face was just a few centimeters above me. I was shocked by his sudden move.
 

“What’s wrong with you!” I roughly push him back

He then hold my arm

“Tell me the truth Ungsoo-ah” He stopped for a while. And i still keep my face a disgust look.

“Do i look  good?”

“FOR GOD SAKE CHOI MINHO. SHOULD YOU ASKED ME THAT WHILE WE’RE ACTUALLY GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL?” I walk to a trash can and act like i’m finding something

“What is it?” He asked me.

“I’M LITERALLY FINDING YOUR BRAIN. I WONDER IF YOU THROW IT AWAY ON MY GARBAGE CAN. OMYGOD.” I hit his head and  leave him behind and hurriedly went to the door. I open it really fast, and shout to asked Minho to lock my door.
 

Finally, we are sitting in Sulli’s car.

I plan this before. I’ll sit infront with Sulli’s driver with a reason of “your driver needs me” because he didn’t know the way to school from my house. And my plan run out pretty well. I sit infront and Sulli was shocked and when she’s about to asked me to sit with her, suddenly Minho comes in.
 

“A..Annyeong..” Minho stutter while saying that
“Hi! Come in Minho-ya!” Sulli replied him with a big smile. But i know deep inside she was burning because of her shyness.

There was silence for a minute. I could see Minho’s eyes who always try to look at Sulli but then burry again his plan. I could see his legs move groggily and his fingers keep fiddling one another. But then i saw Sulli bright face that is facing the window. He put a really wide but beautiful smile on her face. If i was a boy, I’ll really be heads over heels for her, she was perfect. She’s clever, she’s a cheerleader, she love to do charities, she’s so down to earth even tho her family owns many supermarket all over Korea. And the most important thing is, she’s no , she never actually fall in love to anyone. She always keep her feelings burried deeply inside her heart, because she need to make sure is this feelings are true.

 She ever said to me that, if her feelings doesn’t went off and keep making her fall in love deeper every second, and those feelings will always climb up from her deepest heart , she’ll be sure that it’s her queue to make a move.

And she did, she did that to Minho. But unfortunately, to my suprise Minho can’t express himself while he’s around her. There’s 2 condition when Minho is around Sulli. First, he’ll be super cool, like for example while we’re doing  a tournament, we’re waiting for our opponents to come. I saw Minho was goofing around with his friends, but then i saw Sulli make the entrance, and when i saw him again he was now sitting on the bench with a serious face, and sometimes drinks his water from the bottle with his seductive face. I swear, he’s so good looking doing that. But when i remember all of his disgrace attitude, and sloppy manners i turn to disgust him even more. But... well he’s my bestfrined anyway, he knows my weird sides too.

The car was so silent that i can’t even handle it anymore. I break the ice.

“So how is it going?” I asked Sulli.

“What?” They answer me

“Jinx!” They shouted and now ignored me who’s now looking at them

Finally, they break their own ice. The laugh and Sulli even hit Minho’s palm because Minho is teasing Sulli with his tounge out.

“Oh my God.” I said

“What is it?” Sulli ask me with curiosity on her face and a little bit of shocked tone in her voice.

“I forgot when did you reply my simple question, it was only “So how is it going” But then you said jinx, i forgot did you ever reply me?” I asked her with a sarcastic face and i saw her laughing.

“Ya, why are you so rude?” Minho said.

“Nah, it’s okay. Ya Soojung is so rude to me this morning” While saying that, she make her hands to my cheeks and pinch my cheek so hard i even feel numb.

“Sulli! It hurts!” I pushed away her hand and rubbed my cheeks.

She was back on her seat.

“We’re doing okay.” She said. I think she’s replying my question.

“We’re going to practice afterschool.”  She continue her words.

“You said that one of your friend are sick right? The one who will always be thrown up by your team mates” I asked her.

“Ah, yes. The girl’s Naeun. She broke her leg while rehearsing a week ago. She’s rehearsing the new choreography that will be in the tournament next week”  She replied me with a sad face

“Are the choreography so complex? Why she even fall?” Minho asked her.

“I don’t know either, there’s too many rumors saying that she’s too energetic, she’s landing on the wrong feet, and even there’s a rumor that one of our cheerleader who’s actually should be catching Naeun while being thrown up is having a revenge on her because RUMORS said that Naeun is taking her boyfriend out. Well, I couldn’t trust any of them”

“Neither do I” I pull my head back. And leave out a breath.

“So who’s going to change her position?” I could hear Minho’s voice, this time without stuttering.

“Me.” Sulli replied him with an energetic voice.

“Ya! You should be really carefull! There’s already one injured girl because of this stupid new choreography. What if you didn’t land on your feet? What if you land on your neck? You’ll die right away!”

I was schoked by Minho’s word that came out suddenly from his mouth. I ever hear him yelling at me like this, and it was 4/5 years ago when i didn’t look right or left when i was crossing the road. I could see Sulli’s shocked but then she put her warm smile again.

“It’s not like the choreography super danger. I suggest my teacher to put a mattres below us so even if i fall, i wouldn’t die right away” She reply him with lots of chuckles.

“Still you’ll break your neck !” Minho didn’t get over his worried plus mad face. He look at Sulli’s eye so deeply and i could feel he’s trying to stop Sulli from taking that part.

“I’ll be okay, Minho. Trust me that your friend is well trained cheerleader!” She said that with a super cute face.

I can’t help this. I just wanna put my water on their head. It’s not like i’m jealous. But hey, can’t you see there’s a single person who’s sitting beside your driver. I scoffed, and i hurridly open the door because we arrived at school already.

“Hey Krystal! Where are you going!” Sulli shout from her car

“School! Duh...” i reply her while i was about to run.

“Oh sure” Sulli said. I think she’s too eager while talking to Minho. Until she didn’t even notice we arrived school already.

 

 

 

8.25.

15 minutes before i enter my class. I thank God i could still have time to take my books on my locker. I still keep my fast walking pace. I’m now rushing thru the stair to 3rd floor to grab my books and take class in there. My name is Krystal, that means i start with a K, and that means my locker’s on the third floor. As soon as i reach the third floor, i quickly run to the hallway and crash my self to my locker. I saw only 1 or 2 people standing infront of their locker but with their face blocked by the door of the locker.

When i was about to open my locker, i cursed.

“” I said to myself, i know it’s kind of early saying that. But, .