Pizza Man - Krystal

Odd

I walk with heavy heart. And Minho sense it well through my face.

“What is it” While signaling me to get to his back for a ride for the 7th time.

We were heading home by leg, that’s what we always do. We use every usable time to keep our body on track. I enjoy doing that everyday because i can feel the effect when i play basket; i can still have full stamina till the last quarter i play, that’s why i kind of agree with this idea. But not today, with this wounded legs i can’t walk properly like i use to be. So i end up having a piggy back ride at Minho’s back.

He’s tired carrying me all the way, i know. So now i am walking to let him breath and rest for awhile and then he’ll carry me again.

“Nothing” I smiled so big that he knows that i’m lying.

“You think I’m stupid enough to believe you’re telling the truth by your ‘nothing’ “ He mimicked me with a super jerk cute face.

“Aish, jinjja.” I slap his face and spin his body so i could get on his back.

“You big load . What did you eat at lunch.”  He grumbled while i put my hands on his head and hit him several times.

“Don’t care, keep walking, pet” I hit him again on his head and laugh so hard.

“It’s not polite, . Ah jinjja, I’ll be a hunceback for carrying you like this.”

“Ya, let’s order pizza after this” I change the topic, while I still laughed because of his funny grumble .

“You just spend your money to buy new shoes for the tournament, remember?!” He reply me with a high note

“Who said that it’s going to be my money anyway?” I chuckled

“You’re not going to borrow my mom’s money right?” He asked but i didn’t reply, because i know he knows the answer

“You’re kidding me, I’m broke for feeding you all the time.” He tries to face me, but i could just see his half.

“If dad come home, i swear He’ll repay you, I swear” I put 2 of my fingers infront of his face

“Move that hand Ungsoo-ah, ah.. i hate you so much” He bite my fingers, and i laugh while i pull out my hand

“I know you love me” I reply with a big laugh.

 

 

It’s 7.30 and the pizza did come on time. I didn’t even notice that until Minho shouts my name from his room.

“JUNG SOOJUNG, PIZZA’S COMING. TAKE IT OR I’LL EAT IT.”

I get up from my bed, throws my phone to my bed, use my slippers, and ran to the door. It was the same exact time when i open the door and i could hear Minho’s door beside my house flung open too. The pizza man looks confused with his helmet still on, he’s standing in the middle of our house.

I saw Minho still struggling to use his slippers, i use this opportunity, i ran as fast as i could wihout caring about my wounds and bandage dangling open. I don’t want Minho to get my pizza this time, i know it’s his money, but i’m so hungry after pouring my precious ramen to Chanyeol’s head today.

And i reach the pizza man faster than Minho and grab the pizza box. But then i stop.

I saw the pizza man face... I know his face... It’s  Kai.

But there’s no time so i reach the box, and ran all the way to my house.

“Charge the bill to Minho, Thankyou Kai, I LOVE YOU! I owe you one!” As i ran to my door and push it roughly and forgot to lock it, but there is no time.

I could hear Minho shouts from outside.

“YA! SELFISH BRAT, AT LEAST GIVE ME ONE SLICE OF PIZZA” I am now in my room and saw him and Kai from the window in my room, and let out my tounge but instantly pull it back because i was shocked by Minho’s slippers hit my window.

I see Minho run swiftly to my house after paying the bills to Kai, and i run as well to our bridge to get away from him. I know he’s going to eat my pizza and even scold me because of this. I open the door connecting our bridge with one hand carrying the box and a pizza dangling on my mouth. I could hear his loud stomping feet rushing through the stairs.

“Selfish brat” I could still hear Minho grumble all the way as i close the door.

 

 

We end up eating together in Minho’s room. We divide our pizza equally. I eat whole heartedly, until i remember what just happen a few minutes ago.

It’s Kai delivering the pizza. I feel like something odd is disturbing my mind, i can’t figure it out. It’s only Kai delivering pizza, i’ve met some of my friends having a part time job, and i think it’s normal. But why him? Why i become weird after seeing him? I never be this kind to a guy that i just met, i never –

My daydreaming is stopped by Minho who’s still having a pizza shoved in his mouth

“You’re creepy, smiling  by yourself while eating pizza. If you really love them, marry them.” He said with a lousy face.

“It’s not it, if i really love them, I’m married 10 years ago, stupid.” I scoff and shove a tissue to his mouth

“Ewwww... It’s gross Ungsoo, Ish, I’ll never buy you another pizza” While he’s putting the tissue by his side

“Minho-ya”

“Oh?” he still focused on the pizza.

“How does it feel?” I stop for awhile thinking for the perfect word. “Falling in love?”

“Ya... daebak. For the first time in our history you’re asking that. Waah Jung Soojung the ice princess who’s only melted by my handsome face could be burned by another guy... Wah daebak....” He took his phone and capture my face.

“Why should you do that?” I try to grab his phone but he refuse.

“To remember this moment that today is your first day falling in love, you would like to still remember that “falling in love” face of yours don’t you” He said still focusing on his phone.

“Is it?” I asked him

Minho look at me right in the eyes.

“Is it true? I’m falling in love?”  I still have this big smile and burning cheeks on my face

“ It depends.” He answer me with his low voice.