Lunch - Kai

Odd

It was lunch time, the first time i saw her.

I was sitting with my friends, Park Chanyeol and Oh Sehun. 

They were my friends since i was in the 2nd grade, they were my friends when i was in my brightest day, they were my friends who come only when they need me.

 

Well, they're not actually my friends, to me they are .... "companies" 

 

I never really know what true friends are, they said it's when you can release your pain by only seeing them, or... they are your drugs to relieve your stress. The thing that i could grasp from this is.... Friends are the one who always will be there whenever you need them and in any bad situations you are going through.

 

And, in the matter of fact, seeing my "best-friends" here, i couldn't even call them that because they are far below my expectations. 

Until one day, and today is the day, when i first saw her, and want her so badly to become my best-friend.

 

I can feel the rage through her eyes, the frustate from her shouts, the anger from her cheeks, and a hand that can be reliant to. But then my gaze to her stopped when i hear he scream... it's not a scream of pain, shocked, or whatever is that, but she's screaming for Park Chanyeol who is sitting beside me.

 

"PARK CHANYEOL" She went closer to our table with full of rage and with her knuckles clench through her fist.

"YA! YOU DID IT AGAIN PARK CHANYEOL! AND I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" She throws a cup full of ramen on Chanyeol's head, and hit his face with the tray she brought. Not stopping there, she come even more closer to Chanyeol walking instantly and she slap his face instantly too. 

 

Me who was sitting beside him, was extremely shock. I don't know what to do to help my friend who was now lying on the floor with his hands on his face because of the burning hot ramen she threw. All i did was stood up, and take as much as tissues that i can get and bring it again to Chanyeol who was helped by Sehun to sit. She who threw the ramen on Chanyeol's face is still standing in front of him and speak curse words and sometimes kick Chanyeol's leg, and i bet it hurt. I really don't get what the situation is, and i bet Sehun knows something about this, because i could see Sehun do the same thing like Chanyeol, he doesn't give respond at all. 

I don't know why Chanyeol didn't respond, he just sit there and face the floor blankly, while Sehun try to stop her by convincing her and eventually he stopped because Sehun got slap several times by her. I wanted to talk to her, but seeing her slaps Sehun makes me think that it's impossible.

It happend for a minute, until she stops because she was shocked by the sound of the canteen's door opened roughly infront of her and there stood a guy, so tall, with rage in his face, and a fist ready to punch somebody. Soojung instantly stop kicking Chanyeol and run to him. I thought she will hug him and begged him to torture Chanyeol more. But then, i saw her pulling him out, and she is stopping him to see Chanyeol. He [that tall, masculine guy] who sees a glimpse of Chanyeol sitting behind those canteens chair pull himself out of her reach and roughly move the tables infront of him and in a rapid way he punched Chanyeol right in the face and i could saw his fresh blood bleeding from his nose. And i could see Chanyeol who was lifted high with his one big hand, but then i saw her pushing him away from Chanyeol.

"Minho-ya! it's enough! I already throw a cup of ramen to him! It's useless beating him again" He then stop lifting Chanyeol higher, loosen his grip on him, and throw Chanyeol on the floor. 

"It's lucky you have Krystal saving your live this time, prick! Don't even ever dare to do the same thing again, ! Because if you did, it's your last day seeing the sun rises up!" He still cursed Chanyeol but dragged by Krystal through the door.

I saw Minyo, what, Minho i think his name was drag by Krystal that girl i admired in the first part. I don't know what kind of story behind all of this, all i know is that my best friend is beaten up. And i should know why.