Health Center - Krystal

Odd

It’s Monday morning, i woke up earlier than before because i know i got many things to do. First, i have to take shower longer because my wounded legs hurts like hell. Second, I’ve been thinking about this since last night, i’ll give it a try this morning, i’m about to make up my wounded legs so coach wouldn’t stop me to practice basket afterschool.

It turns out well, my make up cover my bruises pretty well even it hurts so much while putting it. I was combing my hair and suddenly my phone ring on and i saw Sulli’s name in there.

“You awake?” She ask me at the end of this phone call

“I answer your call, Sulli. Use your brain.” I scoff and chuckled a little bit

“Is Minho up?” She asked me and i could hear her eager voice

“I dunno, i’m still in my room. Maybe he’s showering right now.” 

“I’ll pick you up, and Minho”

“What? You never do this before? What’s going on?” I get confused by her reply

“I’m responsible for your leg. I know you’re suffering if you have to do your daily routine with him walking the way down to school” She giggled alot while she talks.

“How could you know i always walk?” I scoffed. “Nice... my best friend is turning to be a stalker, go get a life Jinri.” I laughed as i reply her.

“I’ll be there in 30 minutes kay”

“I’m ready” i said surely

“Meet u in 30 minutes then!” She squeels.

I know Sulli doesn’t become this happy because of me, it’s totally because of Minho. I’m so glad that my best friend have a beautiful yet normal admirer than the others. I swear, i met bunch of crazy girls who keep stalks Minho on his way home, and they even ever scolded me because i got to close to Minho. Thank God Minho come on time, he saved my life from getting beaten by them.

Minho who could use his charms to attrack other girls never actually use them to attrack one. I know this because i could read his facial expression, p.s. I’ve been by his side since born. But one thing i know for sure is, he always become this person who stutter while talking to Sulli. Sulli ever mention this, she said that she wants to get closer to him so he wouldn’t stutter and become more relax while talking to her. I said to her that it’s a good thing if Minho stutter, because it means he’s treating her differently than other girls. But i keep that in mind because i don’t want to make Sulli fly too high but then crash her heart to pieces because only of my untruth words.

Speaking of untruth words i remember the day i lied again after i actually vow not to lie. It just happen yesterday when me and Minho pleaded Suho and Sulli to lie to principle. Well. It’s an indirect lie isn’t?

I remember yesterday i run thru the parking lot until I even forgot to breath. I ask Sulli to make a diversion in my class, so that the principle won’t notice that i’m not there. And as for Minho, he asked Suho to do the same thing as Sulli, the thing is Suho is the president of this school, his image would turn really bad if he did get busted lying to the teacher.

Our plan is; First, Sulli will do her fake mad face when our principle is checking around in our class. She’ll lie that she’s mad because the principle doesn’t trust students, it makes the student didn’t grow up by having this inspection day every Friday. She’ll make our whole class agree with her, and make some noise so the principle wouldn’t notice that i’m missing. She did that plan perfectly.

Second, Suho will lie to principle that Minho is doing his extra training session on basketball because there’s tournament next week, and that run out well because he got principle’s trust. While Suho’s lying in class, Minho flee to principle’s room to delete some evidence that are capturing me and Minho who’s running from the parking lot to school. Door locked? Not a problem, he imitate principle’s room key, thanks to Suho who sometimes hold the key and by that Minho got his chance to duplicate the key, twice.

It all turns out well but then i broke the plan. I swear, i’m  really an idiot that time. That was my first time running without seeing the land because i was too afraid principle would come out of  nowhere without me noticing so i keep running looking around but then i crash my feet to this big rock that i didn’t even notice the first time. I was limping along my way, it hurts like hell but then i succeded to reach the health center without the teacher and principle noticing. Thank God the health center is beside the gym, which is at the back of our school, it makes me easier to reach there, and it wouldn’t make any suspection from the teachers seeing me hurt and staying in the health center.

I was thinking that i destroy the plan but then i thought it’s the less risikier thing rather than running through the hallway without knowing where’s the teacher, they could be behind, infront of you. So i did reach the health center. I come inside the health center with breath of relieve as soon as i saw the nurse. I thought that she would take care of me but then she said that her daughter suddenly catch a fever in school so i should treat my wounds myself.

“I think student nowdays look for fuss oftenly” i was startled with her low mumbling, i could still hear it. I just nod at her and took a place to sit.

“Hey can you take care of that student?” The nurse asked me while she’s tidying her things.

“Sure” I replied her. Because of curiosity i asked her

“What happen to him” I point my finger to the closed curtain infront of him.

“He got hit by a chair, the students that brought him here said that Chanyeol’s the one who hit him. He said the one who got hit defends somebody that Chanyeol really hate.” She paused.

“Hey can you take the ice packs when he wake up? Because it will make him numb and cant move if you don’t remove it”

“Ah ya, sure” I replied, still thinking inside my brain

“Thankyou, hey you can take bandages there, and some alcohol there....” She keeps talking while pointing to every side of the room

“Okay..” I replied her when she’ll done talking. Then she walk out from the health center but i’m still thinking about what happend to that patient.

Why? Why would he defend Chanyeol’s enemy? Who’s Chanyeol’s enemy? Sulli? Could it be Sulli? The only one who know her story is me, Minho, Chanyeol and God? Or maybe he’s Chanyeol’s bestfriend? What?

My curiosity kills me, and when it almost did, I open those curtain fastly, and i saw this tanned guy lying unconsciously with huge ice packs behind his neck. I din’t want to interupt his sleep so i just back away and sit just a few step infront of him.

I kept thinking, he was sitting next to Chanyeol when I threw my ramen to Chanyeol’s face, he must be Chanyeol’s bestfriend isn’t he? Well maybe Chanyeol tells him about this but how could he defend Sulli besides Chanyeol is his bestfriend. I keep thinking while i treat my wounded legs with tissues to stop my bleeding.

I look at his powerless face, and feel something burned my cheek. I was raptured by his kind face, and i kept thinking how he defend Sulli by his own and deny Chanyeol that he's wrong. I think he tells Chanyeol the right thing that makes Chanyeol feel guilty and got mad by that. 

I kept thinking about him, about his brave action alone. It really burned my cheeks like seriously. 

Until i startled because he groaned a little.

He's waking up.