How could you? - Kai

Odd

I don’t know.

I don’t know why i feel this thing.

As soon as i reach the dance room. I close the door with body, and with my hand holding my heart.

It really beats so fast i couldn’t control it.

It feels odd, super odd.

I don’t know what i just did. It just come out from my mind to treat her Pizza. And i think it’s the best thing to do.

I grab my shoes that i left behind the dance room and went out from the other door that immediately went to the parking lot. I start to warm up my motorcycle by starting him up. I love this baby because i bought him by my own sweat.  I work really hard back then to buy this big motorcyle that i use everyday to school and to my different part time jobs.

I was sitting on my bike and text my mom that i would be home late because i got something to do. I was about to send those messages but i failed to press the send button because Krystal’s now infront of me with her training clothes still on.

“H!i” She greet me cheerfully.

“C’mon let’s eat!” I pat the seat on my back signalling her to sit.

“To infinity and beyond pizzas!” She screams while punching the air with her fist.

I just laughed and shakes my head because i loved the way she act. She’s different from the other girls i’ve met. She didn’t take fat as problem. And she got good sense of humor.

As i speed up my motorcycle outside the school. I think she’s shock by it. She even put he hands on my shoulder to get a grip.

“Ya, I’m not that hungry. You can take your time, don’t speed up too much. I don’t wanna die before i feed poor kids with pizzas that i could buy myself”  

She made me burst into laughs.

“You don’t wanna die, so hold on to me” I reply her with a lot of chuckles.

She didn’t do that at first, but the i speed up my motorcycle again. And now she’s leaning her whole body to me and hug me tightly from behind on my waist.

“Happy?” She asked me.

“It’s for your own good!” I replied her with a smile plus a burned cheek.

 

I think she fall asleep on my back. I think she’s too tired because of her practice.  We arrived at my part time job restaurant. I was about to wake her up but i could feel her breathing peacefully while her hands still wrapped up on my waist makes me abort my plan.

So i decided to call one of my part time friend whom i know now’s working.

“Kyungsoo-ah”

“What?” He answered me with a bothered tone

“Can i order for Cheesy Cheese Pizza? I’m outside right now” I make a pleading voice.

“Why don’t you come inside?” He asked me confusely.

“I got someone on my back, i can’t” I answered him whispering.

“Arasso, wait for 10 minutes. I’ll take it for you.” He answered me and i feel relieved with that.

“Gomawo hyung! And don’t make a sound when you’re going out. Okay?” I replied him with a whisper again.

“You asked me for help, and now you’re ordering me to shut up. What kind of friend are you?” I could sense him getting angry to me.

“You know i don’t mean that right? Ah, saranghae!” I end the call and closed my phone.

While waiting i kept thinking of this coincidence; Minho’s not there, she’s not practicing because she lied, and she wanted pizza because of remembering me that i’m the pizza man. I’m quite happy with that. After minutes of thinking, i made a conlusion to my self that this thing is not a coincidence, it’s fate. Maybe God is having  His own way to introduce me to Krystal. And i know from that time she is different, she’s something gifted.

My own thought was stopped by Kyungsoo.

He’s shoving the pizza box to my lap without even say anything. He just put his palm infront of my face to take my money.

I gave it to him and he just put his thumbs up with a fake smile and went back to the restaurant.

So did I, i went to Krystal’s house.

 

I  drive a little more slower so Krystal wouldn’t woke up because of the bumpy rode. Well that’s the first reason. Second, i want this thing last forever; her sleeping peacfully with me. I don’t want to wake her up.

But those wish turn out really quick. I finally arrived at Krystal’s house. I could see her house doesn’t have the lights that is lit up; it was all pitch black. But then i saw Minho’s house with lights inside it. Did Minho come earlier? How could he do that? Cheerleader practice end up longer than basketball because they start practicing afterschool. Ah, why should i think of it? None of my buisness anyways.

I patted Krystal’s head and she respond with her head moving to find comfortable zone on my shoulders.

“Tsk. You must be really tired aren’t you?” i talked to myself.

I don’t have the brave to wake her up so i just lift her up in a bridal way. I put the pizza at my motorcycle as i stood up.

She’s so light like a feather. I carry her easily to Minho’s house. I think it’s better to take her to Minho because she can’t lock herself in her house if i put her there alone, sleeping.

I was walking through the Garden, and finally reach Minho’s door. I knock with my hand under her legs.

I could hear a reply, but i was shocked.

It’s a girl voice. Did Minho brought Sulli here? No, i just ruined their moment.

But then the door swung open.

I was greeted by a lady, who’s on her 30/40’s years old. She was shocked when she saw Krystal on my hands.

“Omo, omo, omo. What happen to my baby.” She cupped her hands to Krystal’s face.

“Shussh, she’s sleeping.” I asked her politely. I think she’s Minho’s mom because i could see her big eyes and sharp nose that look a lot like Minho’s

“Ah yes, just put her in” She gestured her body to welcome me in.

So i did. I put her on the blue couch in the living room.

“Ah.. Gomawo for taking Soojung home. I’ll give lessons for Minho for abondaning her.” She gives a really warm face but turn her face serious while mentioning Minho’s name.

“Ah.. It’s nothing..” I replied her with a small chuckle.

“Ah right... I forgot something” I was about to went to the door.

“Can you still open the door for me?” i see her nodding so i ran towards the door and to my motocycle to get the pizza.

As soon as i grab that box, I hurriedly went back to the house. I hand her the pizza.

“Krystal’s hungry, so i bought her this” i point my hand to the pizza box.

“Thankyou so much, young man.” He patted my shoulders.

“Welcome” I smiled

“So, i think i should go.” I said to her.

“Yeah yeah, sure.” She nodded several times and guide me to the door.

When she’s about to close the door, she stopped.

“What’s your name? You didn’t tell  me.” She asked me.

“Kai” I said to her

“Ah.. good name. Well okay then.” As we bade goodbye.

I was about to turn away and walk to my bike.

But then she opened the door again. So i stopped.

“Could it be... Kim Jong In?” She asked me from behind the door.

I was shocked.

“How could you know?”