Calm Down - Krystal

Odd

I woke up because i heared a big thud.

I myself was shocked. I’m familliar with this sight, but how could i be here? I should be in Kai’s motorcycle now.  I move my head and i found Minho just enter the door. Oh, I’m in Minho’s house. And i just realize there’s Minho’s mom who’s now running to hug her son.

“Adeul! Where have you been? Why don’t you go home with Soojung! It’s 7.30 now, you never went home this time!” She looked up to Minho who’s towering to her.

“Eomma! Why don’t you told me you’re home! I’ll skip my basketball practice and turn down all of my friends offers back than! I don’t know you’re home, I missed you!” Minho end it up with hugging his mom.

Tsk, smartass. He could manipulate his mom with white lies. Yah.. Choi Minho daebak.

I give Minho 4 thumbs up. I use my feet as well while still lying lazily on the sofa with my eyes half closed. He just wink at me who’s now facing me.

“Minho-ya, but why didn’t you bring Soojung home with you? She brought her sleeping on his hand and lay her down here. Plus he give her a pizza.”

What, I fastly stood up and i asked her.

“What? I fall asleep that hard?” Minho’s mom seems shocked because she thought i was still sleeping.

“Soojung! You scared me!” She put her palm on her forehead.

“Ungsoo-ah.” Minho looked at me with his glaring eyes and walk to my way. He shows his angry and dissapoint eyes.

“You didn’t tell me you a crush” He’s now towering infront of me “Or a boy who could take you anywhere he go”

“Dude, chill” I push his chest a little

“Boys these days didn’t treat you well because they care for you. Except me. That’s why you should tell me who’s that boy, I’ll scan him, and make sure that he’s worth it for you. You know that boys nowdays are..”  I shut his mouth with a pillow on the couch.

“So why don’t you be my boy?” I replied him with a really palpable annoyed voice.

I don’t like to be watched all the time. Like, i can’t decide my own decisions, and i’m not that mature to decide things. I hate that part from Minho. I know he’s trying to protect me because i was entrusted to his family, but is it wrong to make my own decisions? Even though they are wrong, just help me out and tell me the right thing to do so i could learn from my own mistakes, nor then just order me to do everything he wants me to do, and i never have the feelings of regret.

I dropped the pillow and take my bag, plus the pizza. It’s from Kai. I went up to Minho’s room and abruptly open his door that leaves a banging sound. I don’t mind, i just keep walking until i reach the door to our bridge. I finally arrive at my room. I sighed outloud. Thank God i still have this space with Minho that could stopped him from crossing the line.

My mind suddenly went thinking to Kai. I didn’t say thanks or anything to him. I can’t contact him either cuz i didn’t get his number yet. Gosh, i’m such an unpolite peson. I swear to myself i’ll reach up to Kai tomorrow morning. I need to thank him for these delicious pizzas that i’m eating right now.

It’s 7.50. I went to take a shower and start to study. It was hard for me at first to focus. I still got my hand on my phone scrolling through instagram. And my mind still rewind those words i said to Minho, i regret myself for letting him down. I regret it, i don’t want to loose this bestfriend relationship just because of my words. I’m actually kinda waiting for him because he would try to comfort me and say sorry to me when we’re arguing. But today, he didn’t.

I acknowledge it. Maybe he’s studying, he’s at his last year now. He needs to focus.  

I closed my phone and when i’m about to open my chemistry book, my phone buzzed.

Damn, these things happen often.

I open my phone i swear, i’ll just read it if it’s important i’ll reply it.

Oh, it’ from Sulli.

                KRYSTALLLLL

                OMG

                I can’t believe this.

Sulli keep texting me that makes my phone buzzed for like a minute.

                Choi Minho finally asked me out

                Not asked me out to be his girlfriend

                BUT FOR THE FIRST TIME              

                He’s taking care of me and walk me home, and even brought me ice cream on the way home

                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING!

I smiled when i’m reading her texts. It’s nice to see your friend falling in love with your bestfriend. Feels like you’re laying the right pieces to his life. Sulli is a good girl, i never doubt that.

I reply her text with a simple one.

                I’ll scream tomorrow with you k?

                I have chemistry test tomorrow i need to study rn, ily sulli. <3

I replied her and turn off my phone. I don’t want distractions.

And so i spent the whole night studying with a box of pizza Kai gave me.

There’s this smile that keep creeping from my cheeks everytime i see the pizza box. I can’t believe what just happen to me. I never been this easy for a guy, and i never treat a guy so special more than Minho. And the most important thing is, i never trust a guy to bring me home even i’ve known him for months.

But him. I feel like those walls i’ve been building so high slowly burned down by him.

No, i lied to myself. I want to go with him because i owe him; first, he stand for Sulli’s name, second he lend me his notebook and third he sent me home without harming me, and even give a box of pizza. It’s not because my heart wants to. Yes it is. I’m going to be bestfriend with him, like i always did to Minho.  

I know i’m lying to myself, and it felt guilty. I don’t know what to put aside. Is it the feeling of my guiltiness or my odd feelings for him?

I kept thinking about this all night, and without me knowing i was putting my hand on my chest. I could feel those heartbeat beats super fastly all this time. Why didn’t it calm down a little? How could it beat so fast without stopping.

“Ya, why don't you get tired beating super fast, calm down..” I talked to my own heart.

I think my heart do as i want. She calmed down, or maybe it’s because i’m sleepy and i drifted to sleep that makes my heart calm down.