Roo - Kai

Odd

I thank God tomorrow is Saturday. I cant sleep, i keep smiling all the way home. I keep replying those memory of her. I can see her running from the door, with those dangling bandages, and take the pizza box away from me. She run through the bridge with the pizza dangling in . I laugh again by that memory. And feel my cheeks burn again when i remember she shouted my name and said she loved me. I know it’s for the pizza,  but it just feel so nice.

But then, i just remember something. Minho. He’s running through her house, running to the bridge. How could he be so close to her? He’s only her friend. I feel something burn again, it’s not my cheeks, but my head i guess? It’s like going to explode because of the coincidence i found out earlier that Minho and Krystal live in one house together, when actually they’re basically friends.

Thinking too hard makes my brain hurt until it makes me drifted to sleep.

 

 

Time run out super quick, i spent my Saturday so fast. I woke up at 1 and do my homeworks, study, i practice my dance moves and without me knowing, it's already 10 a’clock at night. I’m home but i couldn’t see my mom anywhere in this house. I called my mom several times, ends up to her voice note replying me.

I waited for my mom in the living room while i watch the tv and cuddle with Roo, my old dog, who live longer than me, and i didn’t realize i drifted to sleep again and left my vow to wait my mom.

“Umma, he’s so cute!” I shouted with excitement and my hand ruffling this brown dog fur.

“I know  you’ll love him Nini!” She replied me with her big smile

“What should we call him?” i asked her with my wide eye still examining him

“How about... Roo? He’s chocolate, looks like poo, so... Roo to make it nicer?” i looked my mom who’s now bending her knees beside me and think so hard about the name while focusing her view to the chocolate dog.

“HAHAAHAHAHA, Umma is thinking of dirty things! Umma sees her poo poo pretty well!” I laughed and i , and she hugged me and give  me a rage of tickles

“It’s just a coincidence Jongin-ah!” She laughed and ran through our living room while i keep chasing her.

Those memories fade away so quickly because i heard the door open roughly.

“Umma” I quickly stood up and i saw her tired face.

“Jongin, sorry i didn’t tell you earlier that I’ll work today, you’re still sleeping so Umma didn’t want to interrupt you.” She said that while i keep gazing her moves with my eye. I see her directly fall to the sofa infront of me.

“Why did you work? It’s Saturday, you’re supposed to enjoy a day off?” i asked her.

“I don’t know, i just want to collect money for you that’s why i work harder” She said with a faint smile

“Don’t do stupid things mom, i can take care of myself. I have part time job, I can buy my own food, i can take care of it mom, don’t worry too much” I stop my word because my mom suddenly hugged me. It’s weird, it’s like she’s hiding something.

“Mom’s okay Jongin, can’t i do the thing i love? I just love to work, is it okay with you Jongin?” She look up to see my face.

“It’s not about i’m okay, or you’re not okay, I just don’t want to see you getting tired everyday, and even skip dinner because you can’t handle your sleepy head. I hate that.” I reply her while i hugged tighter.

“It’s not i’m going to die skipping dinn –“ i stop her, i hate hearing her saying this.

“See that’s why i hate you having extra jobs. Mom, really, if you want me to stop school so i can help you or i could transfer to another cheaper school that’s okay, i’ll accept that ” I said that while i cupped my hands on her pretty face.

“No no no, you’re the son of Kim Taeyon. You should receive the best school so you can be better than me in the future.” I see her face deeply and show her that i really still deny the idea she’s working in Saturday.

“Fine, i’ll promise you not to skip dinner, and i will not apply to all side job that will break my body to pieces, and i’ll always be Kim Jongin’s best mom” She said that with her beautiful smile and hug me again.

“Umma, saranghae” i whisper that on my mom’s ear.

“I love you even more”

 

I know she love me, and i know she’s hiding something from me.