Instinct - Kai

Odd

It’s Tuesday.

On Tuesdays and Fridays we went to school at 8.40. Cool right? The teachers made it on purpose so we could study more in the morning rather than study all night and forget all things in the morning. It’s a good thing tho.

I don’t know why, i usually use these time to sleep and woke up on 8.00. But today i feel like i should went to school earlier even i don’t have any tests to do today.

So i did, it’s 7.30 and i arrived. After parking my motorcyle i went inside. There’s no one there; i regret this i need to spend 1 hour, and i missed my sleeping time.

Without thinking i went to the parking lot, with a little bit of dissapointment. Now i know my instincts stinks.

I think it’s better to chill the caffe across the school. I was about to start the engine of my motorcyle. But then suddenly i saw this girl. With her hair tied up i could see her side face.

It’s Krystal.

From now on i take back my words about my instincts.

I don’t know what she’s doing, but she’s looking around reassuring nobody could see her. What will she do?

I was shocked when she step over the separator of the road with those steepy grass. I was about to run to her, maybe she falls or something. But then i saw her throwing her bag that went through those tress

Is she crazy? Or stupid? I thought.

I waited for her next action on my motorcyle.

I gasped when she reach the tree’s branches that support her to go up. She did it so easy, i think she often do this. She’s now on top of the tree and i was about to shout when she jumped.

It’s odd.

Weird.

But, i wanna know more.

Because of curiousity i followed her. I did the same thing she do.