Ch. 7 Unseparatable Bond

What Should I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm sorry for not updating for a few days..

I feel think story as fun as I imagine, so I was thinking to STOP it, but I continue anyway.

Here's a double update for you guys.

Thank you so much for the comment, Really motivate me alot. 

**********

Today is Jiyong hyung birthday, but it’s also my album launching day. It supposed to be jiyong hyungs album launching day, but I don’t know why suddenly it become mine. It was YG who decide it and I just accept it, don’t want to ask him why. I wake up early, eat some simple breakfast and get ready heading to YG. My launching album will be held together with a fan signing event. So it’s gonna be a bit crowded.

 

The event is fun, I sing along with the fans together and some of them already remember the lyric even if it’s their first time listening to it. The event then continue with fan signing event, there are quite long line up in front of me, I keep signing and talking a bit with each of them, at least to ask their name.

Suddenly the fans cheering quite loud, I don’t know why, but when I lift my head I saw there’s only one fan left on the line and from afar I see Jiyong hyung walking toward me. I saw my album in his hands. It surprise me, I don’t know how to react. It’s been so long since our last normal conversation and I don’t know what he is doing here.

I try to smile at him. I can’t let the fans know our not so good relationship at the moment. But I saw jiyong hyung smile widely at me. He came up to me, standing in front of my table, stretching his hand for a hand shake. I took it, and out of nowhere he bring my hands to his mouth and kiss the back of my hands. The fans cheering loudly, I feel embarrassed, don’t know how to act. But I can’t help feeling happy with his action. I bet now my face is red.

“I’m sorry for being an lately, I don’t like my days without you maknae” he whisper in my ear when he hug me.

I lost for word to say, so I just grinning.

When I’m done signing the album for him and he’s about to leave, he hug me once again. God, I feel butterfly in my stomach.

‘I’ll wait for you” he smile sweetly and leave the room. He left me dumbfound.

 

“I’m sorry okay... I’m sorry I wasn’t pay attention to you lately that I don’t even know when you were sick, I’m sorry for getting mad at you for no reason. I’m sorry for everything, maknae” jiyong hyung looking at me deep in the eye.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter