Ch. 12 Rainbow in a broad day light

What Should I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Morning baby”

“Morning hyung...” Jiyong hyung already look into my eyes the moment I open my eyes. I can’t help but feeling giddy and shy. I can feel my face burning in red so I close my face with my both of my hands.

“Hey... after so many years I can waking up to your face again, let me see you...” jiyong hyung tease me trying to take my hand off my face.

“No... My face is puffy and swollen”

“Well, isn’t it always?” he chuckle.

“Hyuuung...”I push his shoulder playfully.

“Come on... well, that’s better. You know you always cute however your face is” this time he succeed take my hands off my face. Now, we lie on our side facing each other.

“I don’t like cute hyung. I want handsome and cool”

“Yes, you are... but only when you are on stage and singing. But other than that you’re cute. And that’s a gift from God. No one can be cute and y at the Same time like you are, you know?” he tease looking at my body up and down. The blanket just hide my lower half body to my hip bone and showing everything else for him to see.

“Hyung... what? Hey... give me the blanket. Hyung you better look at yourself” now he take all the blanket off me so I have to settle with pillow to cover my private part.

“Why? I’m fine with my self. don’t you like what you see? You know... people always tell me how y I am with all my tattoo...” he smirk now teasing me more.

My face turn beet red and hot.

“Ahahaha... okay okay... I’m sorry, come here. its fun teasing you. You look so cute when you’re shy. I won’t tease you again. Come here” I come closer to Jiyong hyung. He wrap us back under the blanket facing each other. His hands on my waist hold me close while I use his other arm as an arm pillow. I snuggle into the crook of his neck. Blushing hard.

“Hyung I’m heavy you know, and your arm don’t have that much muscle”.

“Just shut up will you? I’ve wait a very long time for this. A little numb on my arm is nothing compare to what I have right now” he bring me closer to his chest. He hug me so tight that make me feel breathless.

“I... I really like what I see”

“Hmmm? What do you mean, baby?”

“You know... earlier... those tattoo really good on you”

“Hmmm... someone feel hot now...Ahahaha sorry sorry. just kidding babe” I pinch his waist for that teasing.

“Hyung, what is it with calling me baby?” I loosen his hug a little bit to look him in the eyes.

“Well... you better get used to it. I’m gonna keep calling you that from now on”

“That’s sound cheesy” I'm grinning snuggle back into his neck breathing in his sweet smell. I love how his smell, always.

“We have a little bit more time before us heading to japan later in the afternoon. Let just sleep in”

“But I need to pack hyung. My clothes still at the dorm”.

“I’ll take you there later, okay?”.

“How about breakfast? Don’t you want to eat something?”.

“Oh yes... I really really want to eat something... I can eat it right here right now” he start biting my neck.

“Aah... hyuung... that gonna leave... hmm... mark... mmm...”

“That’s what’s I’m intend to do... hmmm... you’re so delicious maknae. I want the world to know you’re mine” jiyong hyung keep biting and and pretty much all over my neck and other part of my body to all morning.

Breakfast has long forgotten.

 

The driver come pick us up on jiyong hyung apartment. Jiyong hyung asked him to come earlier because we need to stop at the dorm to pack my things. Along the ride we kissed almost all the time. I’m not lying when I said jiyong hyung was taking my first kiss. Of course I’ve date many times, but I never let them kiss my lips. I save that for the right someone. And I think that person is jiyong hyung. Since this is my first time kissing, I still not getting enough of it. I want more and more. Oh, and I’ve been watching a lot of , there’s no mistaken in that. Maybe that’s because I’ve held myself back all this time, so I just settled with and self-entertain. But tasting all of that for the first time last night... it was like seeing rainbow in the broad daylight, I knew it would be great but never knew it would be that great and addicting.

So yeah, all the way on our ride to the dorm, I don’t mind a slightest when jiyong hyung keep kissing me. Of course we pull the divider down so the driver won’t be able to see us, and turn on the music loud so he won’t hear us.

We ride the elevator to our dorm. I’m happy. we are happy. When we reach the front door I open the door wide and greet everyone happily.

“Afternoon, hyuungs... I’m home” I greet out loud while taking of my shoes and walk toward living room. There’s Youngbae hyung on his phone and TOP hyung watching some random show on TV.

“You look happy maknae... what happen?” TOP hyung ask curious with my bright behavior. I think that because it’s been a long time he sees me this cheerful.

“Nothing hyung, I’m going to pack my things then. We don’t have much time left” I said walking to my bedroom.

I stop by the kitchen greeting Daesung hyung who was taking some healthy drink out from the fridge.

“Oh, hey Seungri... haven’t see you in a few days. Are you okay now?”

“I’m fine hyung, I’m good” I think he was worried because I’m not keep contact with everyone for a few days.

“I going to pack hyung...” I said walking out from the kitchen. That’s when I hear...

“I swear Jiyong, if you not fix everything immediately I’m gonna kill you. You can’t toy with maknae’s feeling. You’ve hurt him more than enough”.

“I get it Seunghyun hyung, I get it. Okay?! I’ll fix everything. I won’t let him hurt again. I’ll do my best to make him happy”.

“You bet you will or else...”

“You gonna kill me. I get it hyung”.

“Good then”.

“So... Youngbae are you...” I stop listening to their conversation. TOP hyung was right. Jiyong hyung and I haven’t talk about his upcoming marriage. I was overwhelmed with happiness and all that first time that I forget the most important things. I’ll talk to him about it later. Maybe after his birthday.

 

We arrived Japan at 8 pm and we headed to hotel room immediately. Tonight is jiyong hyung birthday and tomorrow is our first day tour in japan. I wonder if he maybe gonna spend h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter