Ch. 4 Leader and Maknae, its Natural

What Should I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our debut finish successfully. After that we come to many variety show to promote our song and also our self. Today we attend a variety show “Dating Game”. In this show, there will be one girl who will choose with who she prefer to go on a full day date with. After we take turns getting to know the girl, at the end she choose TOP hyung. Of course she is, TOP hyung has the most handsome face and his posture is perfect. He is tall and all. So, we just sat there watching him go on date with the girl from the screen.

The MC then asked me “How it feels being reject Seunghyun-shi? Isn’t at first she choose you?”

“Hmm... that noona will regret it because she doesn’t choose me instead. I’m the nicest guy among the member” I said proudly bring laughter to the other hyung

“Yeah right...the nicest maknae... Ahahaha” jiyong hyung mock me.

“Aah... huwaaa huwaaa Hyuuung...” I said faking a whine to Jiyong hyung

“Ooh such a baby... Ahahaha, don’t cry baby, ooh... baby Seunghyun...” Jiyong hyung laugh calling me like that.

“G-Dragon-shi... how about you? How you feel not being chosen even you’re the leader..?” ask the MC to Jiyong hyung.

“Mmm... mmm... I’m gonna make a song for her...”

“What song?? Can you sing it here?” MC ask rather excitedly

“Hhhm... it’s called... Hmmm... Dalbwa Gwisoon... Here goes the song... Dalbwa dalbwa Gwison, dalbwa dalbwa Gwisoon... Dalbwa dalbwa dalbwa yoooo...” Jiyong hyung sing spontaneously

“Wah... G-Dragon-shi, did you just make up that song here?” The MC ask feeling amazed with Jiyong hyung capability.

“Ooh... yes... Ahahaha, its gonna be like a trot song... Ahahaha”

 

After that show finish, it’s already late at night. We go back to dorm together by our company van. I saw Jiyong hyung choose to sit at the back.

“Maknae, come here sit with me... I need your shoulder to sleep” jiyong hyung said patting space beside him.

“Hyuung... you always use me as a pillow. Your head it not light you know” I complain but still walking toward him and sit beside him.

“Aah.... I really love your shoulder maknae-Aah... it’s really suit my head to sleep at” he said then just put his head on my shoulder and putting his right hands on my thigh.

Ba-dum ba-dum!! What’s wrong with my heart beat? Why is it so loud and fast?? Ha?... What is this??

“Maknae, tomorrow is your turn to clean up the bathroom. Don't forget to do it. Okay?” Youngbae hyung distracting me from my though and look at me at the back. He sit in the middle with Daesung hyung while TOP hyung choose to sit alone beside our manager hyung who drive the car.
“Yes, hyung... don’t worry... hehehe” I answer cheerfully to hide my heartbeat. It’s so strange though. Whatever, I’m going to sleep too. I put my head on top of Jiyong hyung head and my hands play with the ring on his pinkie until I also fall asleep.

 

“Happy Birthday... Happy Birthday... Happy Birthday Dear Daesung-ii” We all sing it to Daesung hyung to surprise him. Today is his Birthday. We all in YG room together.

“Aah... Ahahaha... thank you very much. Oh, I fell very touch. Thank you all” Daesung hyung said faking tears. But he really is surprise.

He came today to YG room, because last night YG called him. He though that he’s doing something wrong and gonna get scold, so, since last night he was very worried and pacing back and forth in the living room.

“Daesung, here... this is my gift for your Birthday. Hyungsuk hyung already agree with me, since the other already got their solo activities, you’re gonna get yours too” Jiyong hyung said smiling and patting his shoulder.

“Really?? Really?? What is it hyung?? Anyway... thank you very much hyung. Yangsajangnim” He said and bowing 90 degrees to YG.

“Okaaay... now it’s time to cut the cake” I said out loud.

It turn out, the gift was the song that Jiyong Hyung made spontaneously on that Dating Show, Dalbwa Gwison -Look at me Gwisoon. It’s a Trot song. It’s immediately become a hit song. SO many people listening to it, and since that song, Daesung hyung got more solo activities like Family Outing together with hyori noona and Yoo Jae Suk Sunbaenim. At that time I just finished my solo activities, doing a Musical.

Not long after that Taeyang hyung release his solo song too made by Jiyong hyung. Jiyong hyung also feature on that song. I feel a bit jealous because everybody is so famous and show up frequently on TV.

“What wrong with you maknae? Why you standing here and pouting?” Jiyong hyung said surprise me.

“Gosh hyung... you freak me out. I though you won’t comeback until late again tonight” lately Jiyong hyung has been busy in the studio. He’s preparing his solo album. He’s very detail on everything so he need to prepare it early so it will come out on time.

I’m alone at home. Taeyang hyung today got invite to sing on some TV show, Top hyung recently got cast in the Movie. So there’s only me at home alone, the one with no activities. It’s been going on for a few weeks now. That’s why I feel gloomy.

“Why you standing here in the balcony? Its winter, you’ll get cold if you stand here with that clothes”

I just wearing my pajama without any coat.

“Whats bothering you maknae?”

“Nothing hyung... I just feel lonely. You guys are all busy” I said looking at Jiyong hyung with sad expression.

“Come inside... Let’s go to sleep. I feel so tired and need to rest. I’ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter