EXTRA- LONG SEQUEL

What Should I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LOVE WILL CONQUER IT ALL

 

 

PRESENT DAY

 December 12th, 2021

 

“The weather is nice... the view is great... I love seeing it”

“It is... but I don’t care about the weather or the view, as long as I have you here with me”

We really miss each other a lot. It’s been two years since we last wake up on each other embrace like this. He kiss me on my forehead. He look me in the eyes, his gaze is always soft when he look at me. But, sometimes I caught a trance of sadness in his eyes, just a second, but I caught it. Maybe he haven’t really forgive himself for what happen in the pass.

“Come on honey, we have to get ready. We don’t want to be late, right?”

“No... It not enough. I need more of my baby. I don’t want to wake up yet” he kiss me again. This time it’s not just my forehead. He kiss my eyes, my cheeks, my nose, my lips... and he stay there for quite long...

“Aah... honey... we really have to wake up. If you keep on doing this we’ll stay here all day and I end up need a full rest again” I let out a soft moan because his finger just travel all over my body and his lips keeps on kissing mine.

“All right... All right... but we have to continue this later okay?”

“My pleasure honey... you can have all of me as long as you want, later” I peck his lips and getting up to get ready.

“Your hair is growing again. I know you always looks better with that fluffy hair on your head” he said walking to the bathroom following my steps. His hands reaching for my hair.

“I know honey… And you need to get out. I have to take a shower”

“Can we ta-“

“No, we cannot honey. Too much distraction. Wont be ready on time”

“Uuuurrrggghhh... two month is not enough pay back for two years baby” he whine trying to be all cute.

I push him out from the bathroom and lock the door "not today honey" He really is like a teenager this two month.

 

TWO MONTH AGO

“Hi...”

“Hi...”

 

We didn’t say much. It’s been two years I haven’t seen him. And before that I also not seeing him for two years. Because that time, he was fulfilling his duty.

We just stare at each other. Saying all of our feeling through our eyes. We miss each other.

He come pick me up using a company car. He didn’t come to the front gate though. There’s just so many fans outside. It would be dangerous for us. We can’t let them now about us. After all this years the society is still the same. Still not ready for us. And We’re fine with that, as long as we are together.

I sit down beside him in the car still can’t take our eyes off each other. The driver start the car and we leave the army based.

“Your hair is too short” he said after a long silence between us.

“Yeah... don’t worry, it’ll grow again” i give him a warm smile.

“I know”

“I miss you”

“I don’t have my good night sleep for two years”

I chuckle. He’s still the same person. Still love to sleep hugging me and will come to me whenever and wherever he feel super exhausted and need to recharge his energy. Even at the time we were on different side of the world. It was just him and his habits. After all this years, nothing really change. Well... something is changing for sure.

The driver took us to our Villa.

 

5 AND HALF YEARS AGO

 

“Babe, I think this apartment is too crowded for both of us”

“Of course it is... I buy this apartment to live here alone and you follow me here every time you can and now half of your closet is already move here”

“You won’t come to mine if I don’t follow you here”

“But, we come home from our schedule to rest hyung... and we won’t be able to do that if we spend the night together, right?”

“Well... it’s your fault to be all hot and cute at the same time. A-L-W-A-Y-S. “

“You just won’t get enough of me, would you?”

“Babe, have you seen yourself in the mirror??” he come closer to me and looking at me with lustful eyes hold me close to his chest.

“Hehehe... I know I’m irresistible” I said proudly.

Later that week, he come to me showing this picture of a new villa a little bit outside the city.

“What is this hyung?” I asked him confuse. Its weekend and we decide to spend time for our self not going anywhere. Just staying in bed all day and have lots and lots of y time together.

“What do you think about this villa? Do you like it? Its have a great view, a lot of green outside, big back yard, swimming pool, and wide space inside to do whatever you want. What do you think?”

“Wow!! Its looks great. Its more of a mini castle than a villa hyung... I love it has a glass wall facing the back yard. Whose villa is this hyung?”

“Well, if you like it, then it’s yours” He said casually.

“WHAT??!! Ahahaha that’s funny hyung. Are you gonna buy it for me then?”

“Not really...”

“Of course you’re not hyung. That would be too much”

“I’m not really buy it for you because that villa was built for you so I don’t have to buy it?”

“Huh?”

“Yeah... So! Since we decide not gonna do anything today. Let’s pack some of our things and we’re gonna move in there today”

“Huh?? Are you serious hyung? Why you never talk to me about it?”

“You will just say no if I tell you. So I’ll just take the initiative to do it and tell you when it’s done”

“Hyuuung...” he really make me speechless. That a villa. A mini castle for God’s sake. And he just ask me to move in right now without telling me anything beforehand. What if something bad happens? Our last incident still quite fresh in my mind. What if one day we separate? I have to move out then.

“Oh! One more things, I’ve made the villa under your name. Later today will meet my lawyer, you’ll just have to sign a few paper and everything is done”

“WHAT????!!!!” he shock me in every way. I don’t know what to say. I lost for word. I don’t want him to give me a castle. I can buy it on my own, not that kind of castle but i can afford my self a nice house, I have quite a lot money myself.

“Baby... I know what you are thinking. I know you want to reject it. But please let me do this for you at least. I want you to feel comfortable living there. I know why you always reject me when I ask you to move in with me all this time...”

“How can I feel comfortable hyung if I’ll live in a villa given by you. That will just make feel cheap don’t you think? Oh, or maybe too expensive.”

“Oh, baby no... Of course not. Please just accept it babe... I already call the lawyer. Everything is done. All you need to do is sign the paper”

“No hyung. No... I know you mean well. But I can’t accept it. I’m sorry”

“Yeah??? All right then. I’m sorry for making you feel uncomfortable. I’ll go take a shower then” He pout. He looks so sad. He just get up from our bed to go to the bathroom.

“Hyuung... don’t be like this” I get up and hold his wrist.

“No, I understand Seungri-ah... I should have known better... I’m fine, I just want to take a shower”

“But, we decide to stay in bed all day aren’t we?”

“Yeah... I... I’ll just go to the studio today. I remember I have appointment with Teddy hyung”

“Yeah? What for?”

“Hum... just something...”

“Hyuuung... All right I’ll accept it”

“Really???” He turn facing me immediately and his eyes look sparkling. Cute

“But on one condition”

“What is it? I’ll do anything for you”

“Make it under our name, not just mine, but ours”

“But...”

“No but hyung, take it or leave it”

“Hmm... All right then” I get up hugging him tight in my embrace. He show his gummy smile. He’s not upset anymore. I loosen up my hug a little bit to look him in the eyes. I kiss his lips sweetly.

“Thank you so much hyung... you never failed to surprise me”

“I love you Baby” We stay in that position for a while.

“Okay... let’s move out and move in” I laugh happily.

"Uh-huh. Not now. I need something else at the moment" Jiyong hyung said then and he start tickle me everywhere. I'm a very ticklish person so he make me laughing out loud until i fall back on our bed.

"Hyuuung... ahahaha.. stop... ahaha.. stop... aah..." he busy tickle me and he doesn't realise that his faca is right infront of my face until i bite his nose to make him stop.

"You bite my nose??? Oowh baby... you really asked for it. Don't blame me" he said and suddently start biting my neck. That is my sensitive spot...

"Aaah... hyuung.. Hmmm.. stop"

"I won't..." he keep biting and start kissing and my neck.

"Hyuung... hmmm.. aaah..." Then i just give up. I can really control myself anymore.

When we were done and start packing, its already dark outside. We exhausted with our y time. We end up just packing some clothes for few days and will take the remaining clothes later.

 

PRESENT DAYS

Youngbae’s Room

 

My baby kick me out from our room. He said we can’t see each other while we are getting ready. So here I am, in Youngbae’s room getting ready with our stylish help.

“Jiyong, are you ready for today?” Youngbae asked me. He’s sitting on the corner of the bed. I sit in front of the mirror with stylish doing make up for my face.

“Of course I’m ready. I’m ready for this since many years ago. Maybe even before I know I can do this”

“Ahahaha you’re right. I remember when we were young you said in one interview that one day, even if you have to married someone, you still want to keep him close to you, even buy him a house right next to your house...”

“Ahahaha... you’re right. I do said that before”

“I think you don’t want him to just be your neighbor now. Ahahaha”

“That will be too dangerous if I keep him as a neighbor. Someone might steal him from me”

“Yeah??? You think??!” Youngbae answer with a mocking tone in his voice.

“Of course. He’s a cute panda you know?? And panda is an endanger animal”

“Ahahaha... you’re crazy Jiyong. Like there would be anyone who want to deal with a furious Dragon. You can spit fire and I don’t think anyone ready to get burn. Ahahaha”

“That’s true! No one can get close to him”

“Well, you’ll make sure of that today”

“Hohohoho. Yes I am” I answer with a proud laugh. Kind of Santa’s Laugh.

 

Meanwhile in Seungri’s Room.

 

“Hyung, how do I look?”

“Oh, you’re pretty Maknae...” TOP hyung answer me and smirking.

“Hyuuung... I’m serious. I need to look fabulous and handsome today” I whine to TOP hyung.

“You look great Seungri-ah... That white suit really look good on you” Daesung hyung answer for TOP hyung.

“Well, Jiyong always know what’s best for your looks. He also choose the white suit for you before right?” TOP hyung says and his face look like trying to remember something.

“Yes, he was choosing my white suit for my first solo MV ‘Strong Baby’. Hehehe, I think he really love me in a white suit”

“Well, it complement your white skin. And with that platinum blonde hair, it Makes you look angelic and less naughty” Daesung hyung says and then they both laughing.

“Yah!! Hyuuung....” then I join them laughing. Maybe that’s true though.

“Are you finish...? Let’s go. The guest is waiting for us” TOP hyung says.

“OK, I’m ready hyung”

We walk outside together. I’m still inside the building and I can see a beautiful decoration is already put all together by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter