Ch. 14 Dear Lee Seunghyun

What Should I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

first half to the ending.

happy reading guys. love you all...^____^

 

 

I’ve been back for three days now. So far I’ve met my parents and yang Sajangnim. We talk about all the important thing. No drama, just business related. I’m grateful for Yang Sajangnim for his understanding, but he did asked me to settle my problem with jiyong hyung. I’m not sure if I’m ready for that yet.

And my parents... they always on my side. I finally told my moms about my ual orientation and she didn’t surprise.

“Honey... I’ve seen you dating so many girls, but you never let them really kiss you, in fact sometimes I see you looks uncomfortable when they try to hug you...”

“But, that doesn’t show anything mom...”

“Of course its not, but when I see you with jiyong. You can’t deny it. I’ve seen you guys together for years, I can see it honey. And I also know the reason you start dating like crazy...”

“Well... thank you accept me for who I am mom...”

“You’ll always be my son honey, as long as you’re happy...but, you don’t seems happy now...”

“Mom... jiyong hyuung... he said that... he engage... wait. You know that already... of course you know... then, then...” I can’t clearly since my tears start to fall down... “He said that he love me too... he said that he’s sorry... “Sobs “he won’t leave me... but... him... jiyong hyung...mom...” I can’t speak anymore. I just cry in my mother embrace. Since the day I left, I never cry, not even once. All I feel was Anger. Mad. Frustrated. Hate. But not even once I cried.

“Its okay honey... its okay... I know jiyong. He’s not a bad man. He must have his reason. You have to calm down honey... everything is gonna be okay... just talk to him, okay? Talk. For wherever it worth, at least you’ll find closure for your heart” she draw circle on my back, calming me down.

“Hiks... I don’t know mom. I don’t think if I can face him right know... I’m not ready to congratulate him mom...”

“Huuush... its okay. Everything is gonna be okay. Your father, sister and I will always be there whenever you need us. Okay? Just settle the problem with jiyong...”

 

I feel my heartbeat faster. I’m standing in front of my dorm. I not sure if I’m ready to face them. I run away leaving them dealing with all the mess I left. I stay there almost 15 minute until suddenly someone tap my shoulder behind me.

“Seungri?!! SEUNGRII!?!”

I turn around and I see Daesung hyung just got back from grocery shopping looking at the paper bag in his hands.

“Hyung...” I don’t have courage to look him in the eyes. I feel guilty. I used BigBang to get back on jiyong hyung.

“Come in... oh my god, I really need to hug you Seungri-ah... insert the pass lock, it’s still the same”. He said happily, no trace of anger in his voice. Instead he looks relieve.

“Yes hyung...” I insert the pass code and come inside the dorm. Daesung hyung rush putting everything on the dinner table and hug me.

“HYUUUUUNG!!!! Seungri is back...” he scream out loud calling everyone.

I hear the door open immediately. I saw all of my hyung run toward me.

“Seungri.... oh my god, I’m so worried...” Youngbae hyung said join in the group hug.

“Hey maknae... I’m glad you finally make it” TOP hyung join the group just for a short time and he mess my hair.

I don’t see Jiyong hyung anywhere. I feel a little bit disappointed, I’m not ready to meet him but I miss him too. After all, he was my favorite hyung. He still my favorite hyung.

“Come here, let’s prepare dinner together. I go shopping earlier because yang Sajangnim said you’re gonna come back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter