Ch. 11 Heart over Head

What Should I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tonight I’m going to have dinner with Jiyong hyung. I don’t want to do it. I don’t like it. It’s like Deja vu. But maybe its for the better result. Maybe after this I can really move forward. I don’t have any schedule today. So I just staying home doing nothing and watch some random TV show. Then I saw Jiyong hyung on TV. Infinite Challenge. He’s been on the show for a few weeks now with Youngbae hyung. They’re gonna collaborate with comedian to make a song and sing it together.

The comedian said he can sing as well as me, then he started imitated me...

“How, I’m good right? Same as Seungri right?” the comedian asked smiling cheerfully.

“Yeah you’re good” Jiyong hyung answer shortly.

“Same as Seungri right?” he asked again want a confirmation from Jiyong hyung.

“Ahahaha... Our Seungri is great” he simply answer that with big smile on his face.

Watching him praising me like that, make my face blushing. I always love hearing him praising me, but lately he never do that again. So, that was a great opportunity to hear that again, even better, on National TV show.

I fall asleep a second time that afternoon and when I wake up, its already 3.30 pm. Jiyong hyung will come pick me up in 30 minute. So I hurried myself to get ready. Around 4.10 pm he arrived in front of my apartment building but he called me he won’t go upstairs. He’ll just wait outside.

The drive to the dinner place is silent, no one breaking the silence. I glance to jiyong hyung looking for any kind of expression because I feel very uneasy with the situation. Anxious with what he’s gonna say later. But, his face show nothing, his eyes looking straight to the drive way. Then his hand turn on the DVD player and play some of our old song.

Yeah, this is bull, it’s pissing me off

I’m going crazy in thought of you

I want to see you but I’m being told that I can’t

That is all over, I’ll be right there

I’m so sorry but I love you it was lies, I didn’t know

Now I realized that I need you

I’m so sorry but I love you

I gave you scars

I should have never let you go to waste

I’m so sorry but I love you

LIES-BIGBANG

(Source: alwaysdreaminghigh.com)

Now we’re here. Jiyong hyung walk in front of me to lead the way. The place is amazing, and there’s not many people here. It is kind of Japanese style restaurant where everyone get their own room so its keep all of our privacy intact. We come inside the room at the corner which has a beautiful view in front of it. A small garden with a small pond and some fish inside. Fresh and beautiful.

The lady of the place brought us some food that jiyong hyung order earlier when he booked the place. It’s calming and quite. No other noise, only crickets singing and water splashing on the small pond. I have to prepare my heart for what coming next.

We start eating. Then jiyong hyung start to break the silence. He’s smiling sweetly at me.

“Do you like the place Seungri-ah?”

“Yes, its beautiful hyung... make us feel calm. So relaxing” I turn my body to look outside.

“I’ve been wanting to bring you here for some time now... but there’s always something else so I haven't have the chance”

“Thanks hyung...”

"Do you like the food? Do you some more?”

“No hyung... its enough..." i grinn " It'sa lot” I said looking back at him now.

We sit across the table facing each other. We sit on tatami, if that’s what’s it’s called. It's an old fashion Japanese floor.

“eHem...” I need to talk now.

“Why you bring me here hyung? Is there something you want to talk with me?”

“ yes. Actually there’s something I want to talk to you... would you listen to me? And please don’t say anything until I finish.”

“Okay hyung...”

“I’m sorry about the other night. I was jealous with TOP hyung. I don’t like seeing you close with the other man”

“What? Hyuuung... he’s Top hyung...”

“I know... I know... you promise me to listen Seungri-ah"

“Ah... okay, sorry... please continue hyung”

“You know, I’ve always been a jealous person since we were young. I don’t like to share what’s mine. And you, I consider  the one of my precious belonging. So I don’t like seeing that kind of thing happen. But, before I though it was only a brotherly loved, because I never have a little brother before. So I thought... that was it. And at some point when you start growing up, I feel the jealousy got worst. I hate seeing you with all that girls. I don’t know why. So I try to find distraction, that’s when I met her. She was nice, beautiful, funny, and unique and have the same interest with me. We click with each other, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter