Ch. 1 First Meeting

What Should I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’ve been accepted to be a trainee on YG entertainment. Today is my first day here. I feel kind of lost and out of place. I came from outside the City, Gwangju is my home town. This building is kind of big for a newbie like me.I don’t know which room for new trainee like me.

Then I saw a boy carrying a big empty water jar, and I asked him “Excuse me Sir, which room I should go, I’m a new trainee here” I said politely since he look older than me, but actually Sir is not really fitting either..hihi

Then he smiling at me...

Wow, he has a beautiful smile. His eyes gone when he smile brightly. He also have a funny hair style, his hair stand up straight sharp like a needle on his head, still look soft though.

“You can come up to the 6th floor.. That is the practice room for trainee” he said still smiling ear to ear.

“Ah, thank you so much...” I thanked him smiling back at him.

I go upstairs with an excited, curious, and happy feeling. Finally I come a step closer to my dream.When I get there, I saw a room 602 and its written “Practice Studio” in English.

I knock the door three times before I open the door. Then, there I saw... there are three man inside, the tallest one caught my sight first. He has a good build and handsome face. He grinning to the man in front of him. They look close to each other. The man in front of him have a white skin and a small eyes, his eyes turn into crescent shape when he smile.

Then my eyes fall to the man on the corner of the room. He’s stretching his body. Maybe he’s about to start his practice. This man has a skinny build and a bit taller than me I think. But I can somehow feel he has certain charisma in him, his eyes look sharp and has a strong passion in him.

I don’t know why I keep staring at this man until suddenly his eyes also staring at me.That startle me... he call the other man.

“Guys, who is he??” he asked the other two. Then they all look at me...

“Ah... hum, anyonghaseyo... My name is Lee Seunghyun. I’m a new trainee here. I was told to come here starting today” I said fidgeting on my feet.

Then the one with the small eyes come up to me offering his hand “hi... my name Dong youngbae... You can call me Youngbae... hyung?? I think I’m older than you, right?” he said smiling sweetly to me.

“Aah... yes, I’m 16 years old... so I’ll call you Youngbae Hyung then.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter