CHAPTER:10

i could be her if you let me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER:10

 
Tiffany "Wait! Wait!" I shouted after tiffany as she headed towards the back door.
I bumped a waiter along the way, spilling glasses from hers tray. I shouted sorry and continued to skip.
I could still see her figure from the dancing crowd and against the dark surroundings.
I proceeded to run towards the door. As expected, since I was drunk and couldn't get both of my feet into work, I stumbled upon a fallen chair and I may have shrieked from the pain it caused to my knee.
But I didn't give up. I galloped my way outside.


The fresh early morning air hit me as I successfully managed to get through the crowd. She was now heading to her car, with sunny following her.
"tiffany!" I screamed. "I'm sorry, okay!"
They hurriedly got inside their car as I banged against their door. The car's engine revved.
I knocked against the window and screamed something though I was sure she couldn't hear a single thing. All I could see was tiffany looking before her, her face stern, pretending she couldn't see me, pretending I wasn't there.
Then they drove away. I tried to run but after ten seconds, I stopped. I tried to catch my breath. I held my other knee from the pain that had started to rise again. Then I vomited.

 


What happened last night was a reminder that I have to, I need to  move on. forget about her It wasn't getting me anywhere. It was only making me worse.
But it was like fate was playing with me. I took a hiking day out with yuri and Hyuna just to release the hangover of the yesterdays, of tiffany.
Yet, there she was, wearing her usual shirt and shorts and sneakers. She was showi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter