CHAPTER:1

i could be her if you let me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Thursday night when taeyeon invited me to a dinner in her apartment. A lot of others were there too. Including Tiffany.
And as I looked at them, I realized how much it hurt. The way taeyeon kissed tiffany and the way she kissed her back. I know I should be happy. But then I'd be lying to myself.
I think it was probably the hundredth time they had decided to make up. Maybe they just loved each other too much, they couldn't bear spending their lives apart.
And it's unmistakable. Knowing that there's nothing more that could make me happy right now but make tiffany look at me the same way she looks at her.
"Hey."
I looked to where the voice came from. And there tiffany stood. Smiling. Making me feel better instantly.
I smiled back from ear to ear.
"You look miserable," Tiffany said as she nonchalantly took a seat beside me.
God, she has no idea how much effect she has on me.
I adjusted nervously from my seat. She was almost an inch closer to me, I could literally smell her hair.
"Do I?" I asked her.
"Mm-hm," she replied, "actually I just like listening to you talk."
Then she gave a small chuckle. She took the remote from my hand and changed the channel on the television.
"So you two are back together huh?" I suddenly asked as she laughed on the comedic episode she just flipped on. Then she fell silent. And slowly nodded.
I nodded back. "That's great. You two are. . .inseparable," I managed to say even though I was aching inside.
Then she looked at me and smiled. "Thanks, jessi."
I smiled back.
"Hey, babe!" taeyeon barged in, bringing three bottles of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter