CHAPTER:3

i could be her if you let me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 CHAPTER:3
  
Ever since that park moment, Tiffany and I spent more time together. At least I got that little part in her life. She was happy most of the times. Then she would suddenly go silent after all the conversations we've had. And I wonder if she thinks of taeyeon at those times or she's just plainly sad.

I tried my best to ignore those things, especially when she doesn't want me talking about it. I tried to gain her trust, to make her feel like I could be more than a friend to her, like I could be that girl who would always make her happy and safe. But I guess I'll never be enough.

We were at someone's party at a private resort. tiffany continued to sip on her smoothie as I recalled my story of an accident that happened in one of our concerts. I was just trying to make her laugh, really.
Then our conversation turned into something serious.

"jessi, if I wasn't linked to any girl the time we first met, would you have even considered dating me?" tiffany suddenly asked.
I lost my voice. I was taken aback. I had no idea what to say back. But I know it's always a positive response.

I smiled. "Are you kidding me?? You're Tiffany Hwang, any guy or girl would be asking you out," I admitted.
She laughed. "No, I mean, okay, if I wasn't famous, like I'm just a normal girl, do you think someone nice would date me even when I'm a complete mess and have trust issues?"
I looked at her, wondering why would she ask these questions when it was so obvious that I would still say yes. Then, as she looked at the horizon before us, I realized that maybe she was looking for someone who will see her as a person, not as Tiffany hwang, but just as tiffany.
"No," I said straight out.
She immediately turned to me and scowled. "Why?"
"Everyone would love you," I said back. "Pretty much you wouldn't be worrying on who would date you but who you would date."
She loudly laughed. And it was amazing.
"You know, with all your sweet words and stuff, I wonder why you still don't have a girlfriend," she joked. "I mean, if you'd admit that you'have a boyfriends or Gfriend, I'd be totally okay with it.

Then she continued laughing. Then I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter