CHAPTER:11

i could be her if you let me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter:11

 

Maybe I overreacted. Maybe I was lost. Or maybe I was just plainly stupid. But one thing was for sure, I was in undeniable rage. My chest was burning and my eyes blurry as I entered my room and kicked the drawers nearby very hard and loud.
"! sica! You scared me!" yuri gasped, hers face was in shock. she was under hers blankets, lying on hers bed.
I forgot I was sharing a room with yuri. I shook my head.
"I'm sorry," I muttered, trying to suppress my anger.
Then yuri went drowsing again as I heard hers soft snore.

After I changed into some fresh clothes and jumped unto my bed ready to sleep, I found myself thinking about the things that will happen next between tiffany and I. Aside from the remaining sightseeing days But I also wondered if we would ever become okay again, to become friends as we were before, to point that out.
As I looked at the white wooden ceiling above me, the image of the cascaded paint formed into her face. fany's face.
She was smiling. She was happy. She was someone I thought I knew. She was perfect.
But I knew I saw a girl that only exists in my own world that I could never call a reality.


 
"Help! She's drowning!" I heard someone yell from afar.
We happened to discover a wonderful huge lagoon as we hiked towards our next destination.
We went swimming for an hour just to refresh after the long hours under the mad sun above us.
I turned my head around t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter