CHAPTER:5

i could be her if you let me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks..For vote yunka9190 shi...


                                                                                           CHAPTER:5

I still thought of last night as a dream. Only a dream. But I could still remember her scent. Her warmth. Her taste. Maybe, it was just too much to feel real for me.
I thought everything was going all well. But when I texted her "Good morning babe" and didn't get a reply until now, I got worried.

After what happened last night, we really didn't talk much about anything anymore. Like I know she wanted to say those words or things that I had also been trying to release from my system. But she wasn't that strong enough.

Then I tried to call her. She missed it.
Maybe she was busy. I don't know anymore.
Then a horrifying thought occurred on my mind. I could be someone special to her. Or I could be somewhat more like a temporary fix. Like a medicine used in chemo for cancer patients but couldn't really fully cure cancer.

I was brought back to reality when my phone rang.
It was Tiffany.
"Hey," I said nervously.
"Jessi, I. .." She stopped. Then I heard her nervous breathing.
"What's wrong?" I immediately asked.
"Can we talk?" She asked.
There was a slight hesitation in her voice.
"Yeah, sure," I replied.

I could see tiffany from a distance. She was standing against the steel wall overlooking the river below. It was 7:00pm.
I went to a nearby flower vendor and bought a pink rose. The vendor smiled as she recognized who I was and asked for a selfie. I willingly allowed.
Then as I wiped my hands from the sweat that was slowly forming on them, I headed my way towards Tiffany.
Then another figure loomed beside her.
taeyeon
.
They were talking. Though I could tell that there was nothing by the way they talk. But they were there. Together.
I stopped midway. I hesitated for a while. I took several turns. Then I decided what the hell.
I threw the flower on the trash bin nearby and shook my head, trying hard not to feel anything.
Then I continued my way towards them. taeyeon saw me first. Then tiffany looked at me.
I might have been a pretty good actrees if I wasn't a singer cause I really, really did my best to give the most perfect smile ever, no matter how much hurt and lie were in it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter