CHAPTER:4

i could be her if you let me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 thanks for vote= hajimetakumi              

      

                                                                        CHAPTER=4


It was snowing cats and dogs outside as I drove her to her house. We pretty much didn't expect there was going to be a storm. I just know I don't care wherever I am as long as tiff's with me. I looked at her occasionally every stop light. She was sometimes on her phone and sometimes staring at the passersby.

Then she murmured, "I'm hungry."
"We could eat at a restaurant, but in case you're not fully aware that we're almost ankle deep of snow," I joked.

"I know. I know," she hurriedly said. "Let's order takeout."
"Okay, then," I said. "Where to, madam?"

She laughed. God, I love seeing her laugh.
"Surprise me," she murmured.

"Umm, okay, Mcdonald's then," I said as I turned the steering wheel to the left, heading back to the drivethru we just passed.
She laughed again. "I didn't know you were a flirt, JESSI. For a moment, I thought that you would bring your girlfriend to a place like that," she kidded.

"C'mon. It's the best place when you're hungry," I said back, laughing. Though I was unsettled on how she said it. "Plus, it has the amazing chicken nuggets in town. Or if you want, we could eat at Nando's."
We chose Mcdonald's. After we ordered, we headed straight back to their house as the storm got a bit more drastic.
The moment we stopped outside her house, we fell silent for about a minute or two.

"So," I broke the silence.
"Do you wanna come inside and finish these there?" she asked as she pointed at the package of fries on the backseat.

I smiled. I couldn't express my enthusiasm without her noticing.
"Sure," I managed.
   

"It's getting darker and darker outside," I said. We just finished watching two scary movies. It was an amazing day, I'm not gonna lie. I preferred having Tiffany hug me every time there's a terrifying scene playing. I tried to be brave.

Tiffany looked at the windows and agreed to what I said. "Yeah, it's actually late."
I could tell she was a bit disappointed but maybe it was just me imagining.
I glanced at my wristwatch. 9:00pm.

"Guess I'll be leaving, then," I said. Though I wasn't sure if I really wanted to.
"Okay." She smiled. And I suddenly felt better.

Then darkness. I heard Tiffany shriek.
As my eyes adjusted against the darkness before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter