CHAPTER:9

i could be her if you let me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


  A couple of months had passed since my most horrible memory was created.
  I was gonna pretend that it didn't happen. But the more I think about it, the more I got obsessed by the fact that I was too stupid to realize she wasn't really that into       me.
  News of TIFFAny and nickhun surfaced around the internet.

  tiffany and nickhun seen kissing passionately in a party
  tiffany hwang boyfriend? tiffany & nickhun: are they dating?
  tiffany and nickhun Cute Moments
  tiffany Shares Her Cutest Picture with nickhun

  Surely someone else saw them together. Hopefully though, they didn't see me geeking out over tiffany and got dumped so heartbreakingly.
  "You shouldn't read the news, sica," yuri advised as she plucked my phone out of my grasp. "They're just making you worse."
  I mimicked a kid sassing. But she was right.
  So I channeled all my emotions into the drama. I focused more on concert and songwriting, now i'm 're going to release a new album.
  But it wasn't really that easy. No matter how hard I tried to disappear her from my entire system, I couldn't avoid the fact that she really was the best thing that             happened to me, even just for a short time, even just in my own world.


  "Why the are you hiding?!" Hyuna exclaimed as she saw me kneeling behind a counter.
  I stood up slowly and tidied the wrinkles off my clothes.
  "I wasn't hiding!" I lied. "I was. . . I dropped something."
  I quickly picked the nearest straw that was on the floor. "Found it!"

  Hyuna looked at me incredulously. "God, you're always a terrible liar."
  Then she pulled me back towards our table in the bar. I hesitated for a while but yuri was pretty persistent.
  As I sat and poured myself a glass of champagne, I carefully craned my head to my right and cautiously peered through the crowd.
 There she was, dancing with her friends. Her silky black curls swaying swiftly with her movements. Her sweet smile was ear to ear. tiffany!!.

 Hyuna snapped hers fingers in front of me to get my attention.
 "You could have at least warned me she's going to be here," I bragged them.
 "We have no idea, okay?" yuri defended as she took a sip from hers cocktail.
 "I'm leaving," I finally decided.

  "C'mon unnie Don't let her presence bother you. She's just a girl," Hyuna pleaded.
  But that was the problem, wasn't it? She wasn't just a girl, I thought to myself.

 "And besides

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter