The second meeting

High School Love On

-3 Years later-

Shin Hye's POV

Yay! I'm finally going Seoul College! I jumped in ecstasy as I bid farewell to my mummy. I boarded the plane and plunked myself onto the seat. Although mummy was really nice and all, I couldn't wait to live independently in a foreign countriy and maybe meet my idols there.  I grinned to myself and rested my head against the airplane pillow. The guy beside me was reading a magazine that looked inappropriate so I quickly turned towards the front. Soon the plane took off and I was almost too excited as I waved goodbye to Singapore. Just then, the guy beside me put the magazine down and I instantly realized who he was. It had just popped the happy bubble that was growing inside of me and I knew he recognized me too. 

My mouth hung agape. Of all people? 

"What are you going to Seoul for?" I asked out of curiosity. 

He turned to look at me, smirking.

On a closer look, this guy was actually hot. His facial features were well defined and with his chiseled jawline and eyes a blue hue the envy of any summer sky, he was the epitome of perfection, well, if not for his personality.

"Seoul College." He grunted. Seoul College? Did I hear right?

"I'm going there too!" I said, shocked at the unusual coincidence.

He gave me a look of annoyance as if it was bad news I was going to the same school as him. "Whatever." He muttered. 

I looked away. What could I expect anyway?

The next moment he nudged my arm off the shared arm rest and rested his whole arm on it. Well, it was going to be a hard time going to school with someone like him.

 

Seoul College

Shin Hye's POV

 

The moment that guy walked, or rather strutted in, throngs of girls were literally ogling at him. "He's so hot." Park Bom whispered to me, her eyes widening as if she couldn’t believe what she had seen. "He's just ok." I retorted, as I packed my books into the new lockers.

Suddenly someone brushed past me brusquely. "Ow!" I squealed, only to see that guy looking back at me with a triumphant look on his face, before a gang of girls crowded in on him. He was surely enjoying all this attention, as he smiled at the girls who were dying to talk to him. I rolled my eyes subconsciously. Life really wasn't fair.

A girl suddenly appeared in front of him. Everyone's attention suddenly turned to them. She had three piercings on each ear and dozens of tattoos that adorned her well-proportioned body. "Hey I'm CL, and I'm in charge here." She said, scanning him from head to toe.

"What do you want." He asked, uninterested as he played with his fingers.

"What's your name?" She asked, leaning forward and placing her hand on his chest.

"Zico." He replied, brushing her hand off him. 

She winked. "I like your attitude dude. Let's meet tonight at Club 76." 

Zico smirked. "Make me." 

And with that Zico was the new Kingka of the school. Even CL was head over heels for him, especially after she got rejected for the first time in the entire history of her life. And the bad thing was that Zico was totally abusing it.

He had dozens of girls lining up to do his homework for him, to buy lunch for him, to coach him before exams, and he just gladly accepted everything. Even during the overseas school trip he had his luggage packed by his fan girls, who were overly willing to be of any help to him.

And the worst thing was since Zico and I joined school at the same time our names were beside each other on the name list. And it just happened Zico became my roommate for boarding school.