WARNING - DO NOT STEAL

High School Love On

CL's POV

I was fiddling with my thumb as I waited outside of Zico's house. The door finally swung open, and I looked up excitedly only to see another girl walking out of his house, her hand tightly clasped in his. I felt my nostrils flare. Upon closer inspection, I realized it was Park Shin Hye, the 497th place in school.

How DARE she come here? Who does she think she is to hold hands with MY zico?

I rolled my eyes irately, as I whipped out my phone and dialed Zenn's number. (Zenn's the lackey)

"Our new target, Park Shin Hye." I almost screamed into the phone, glaring at Shin Hye as our gazes met.

 

Shin Hye's POV

"You okay?" Zico looked at me questioningly, as he noticed me biting my lip in response to the shock of having eye contact with a glaring CL.

"Yeah." I lied. I didn't want him to be concerned with me, especially after I just did him wrong. 

Zico ran his fingers through my hair. 

"I'll protect you." He said softly. 

Immediately I felt a sense of reassurance, with him by my side. "Thank you." 

 

Zico's POV

I spotted CL from the corner of my eye. What's that b**ch doing here? I saw her scowl at Shin Hye, and immediately I felt my hands clench into a fist. If she ever dares to touch Shin Hye, I swear I will make her friendless and kick her out of civilization.

"You ok?" I asked Shin Hye concernedly. She looked like she had just seen a ghost. I felt bad for her. 

"Yeah." She replied, somewhat softer than usual. I knew she was lying, but I didn't respond immediately.

I just knew that I had to protect her from any danger that CL was planning, and keep her out of harm's way. I totally didn't want her to get injured again because of me. 

 

Shin Hye's POV

 

Park Bom waved goodbye to me as she left my dormitory. I smiled as I waved back. "See you later." She turned and left.

A few seconds later.

Knock knock. Knock knock – it stopped for a while

Then there was someone pounding on the door.

My curiosity piqued, but it was probably Park Bom coming back to take something she left here.

"Stop leaving your stuff her-" I stopped halfway, as my mouth hung agape in shock. I had just opened my room door for Zenn. She pushed past me and barged her way into my room, plunking herself onto the sofa, as her allies swarmed in behind her.

"You can't just come in other's room like that." I blurted indignantly. 

"But I just did." She rolled her eyes, signaling for me to sit on the floor in front of her.

I hesitated and she sighed impatiently.

"3..2…" She counted. I hurriedly complied. I was terrified of the whole gang, who looked particularly menancing today, as I noticed one of them bare their teeth threateningly at me. 

"What business do you have? Again?" I started. "I told you I'm not going to spike his drink, so stop bothering me."

"Do you really think I would be doing this just because you refused to spike his drink?" She snapped.

I said nothing.

"I have orders from my boss." She continued.

I snorted. Boss?

Zenn ignored me, taking out a script as she began reading, "I'm just delivering a message from my boss so don't interrupt and just listen up. A worthless girl like you doesn't deserve anything from Zico, you understand? He belongs to CL – "

"I'm not worthless." I interrupted.

She sneered. "497th place? And your parents work, as what, an employee at Zico's company?

I gritted my teeth. 

"So," she continued, "this is a warning for you. If I ever catch you with Zico again, you're dead meat, literally."

"What can you do to me?" I asked. I wasn't prepared to give in so easily. 

"Haven't you tried us the last time? We just placed orders for knives, for your information, you ignorant b****." She smirked and I flinched. 

She put the script back into her pocket, looking at me snobbishly, before strutting out in the wake of the other gang members.

I stared blankly as a million thoughts raced through my head.