Chapter 9

Your a idol and I'm a ninja

As the car rammed into Sora's back she flew forward making her stomach wound reopen, she landed on the floor face forward knocking herself unconscious. Next thing she knew she was being shaken by a random stranger "HEY, HEY are you ok" he said, she opened her eyes slowly to see his shining beautiful face she slowly started to sit up but on the way she flew a shooting pain fly through her stomach, she looked down to see to she her wound reopen and blood flowing out. the stranger looked at her then the wound his eyes widen with fear as he might of also killed her "HEY, HEY your bleeding badly we should get you to a hospital" he said while grabbing her arm and slowly trying to help her up. She shook his grip off her arm "No i'm fine thank you" she said while trying to cover her wound and also trying to stand up, he looked at her and her wound that was badly bleeding he couldn't just walk away and leave her so he pick her up and carried her briadal style to his car. She was shocked at this but didn't have the strength to kick him in the stomach. 

As the stranger was carring her to his car he noticed her breathing heavily and clenching onto she stomach, after he saw this he ran to his car and decide to drive fast to the nearest hospital. When the arrived at the hospital he took Sora into his arms again and rushed in "I NEED HELP THIS WOMEN BLEEDING TO DEATH" he immediately shouted demanded, at once nurses and doctors rushed over taking her out of his arms and into surgery. While Sora was being rushed off into surgery she could she her vision going black she clenched harder onto her stomach and also onto the doctors white coat making it red, after being rushed into surgery the stranger was waiting in the waiting room when he got a phone call

(yellow is for the person he is talking to)

"Hello"

"Eunhyuk, where are you"

"Oh Leetuek sorry I'm at the hospital"

"WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME"

"No it's not me I'm accidentally ran over this girl and now shes in surgery"

"Thats it i'm on my way don't move"

After that the phone call ended Eunhyuk sat there in pure fear he was absolutely terrified he couldn't of killed her he thought just when his music career was taking off, while he was in deep thought the doors of the hospital flew open. He saw the other members of his group came in with caps and scarf on "HEY what do you think your doing, you should be carful when your driving" a guy named Heechul said while slapping the back of his head. "I'm sorry I didnt mean to run her over, she just came out of nowhere" he said while rubbing the back of his head, both of them started arguing when the red light went off and Sora was wheeled out of surgery, Eunhyuk stood up and fast walked to the doctor "Will she be ok" he said worried. 

"Yes she will be fine, she just needs some rest and by the way are any of you her family" the doctor asked while taking off her gloves, all of them looked at each other and turned back to the doctor "No none of us are apart of her family" the doctor nodded and said "Ok we will then need to contact her family then until we get a hold of them can you stay with her in her room please" all of them nodded.