Chapter 8

Your a idol and I'm a ninja

As the team was quickly traveling back to the village everyone had their minds on what happened back there. After Sora jumped into the portal everyone was troubled about where she was, is she gonna be alright and is it just an ambush to kill her. Sakura was the most worried as she didn't get a chance to finish healing her, Sora wound on her stomach was very deep as you could almost see the bone, however Sakura healed it so that it wouldn't bleed that much.

Back in the portal Sora was still in a bit of pain as the cut was fully healed but she was still able to stand and fight. As she traveled through the portal she didn't have any idea where she was going, the portal was just like water, washing her away to the world. As she looked around she could see screenshots of different time periods, there were no words to describe what she was feeling or seeing at the moment. She looked ahead to see a bright light getting brighter and brighter as she got closer, she had no idea what was ahead of her.

As Sora was being amazed in the portal her team mates just arrived at the village once they enter the gate they rushed to lady Hokages office to expain the situation. They rushed into her office huffing and puffing from the lack of air "Lady.... we must do something..... Sora rushed after the enemy" Sakura quickly explained while breathing in between. She couldn't believe what she was hearing "wait please explain to me what's going on" she said while having a confused expression on her face, after a few minutes they regained their breathe and started to tell her what happened. "WHAT.... WE MUST DO SOMETHING NOW" she shouted at the top of her lungs "Get every ninja we have at that village immediately!" she shouted while pointing at the two standby ninjas at the side. "And you three get some rest and then be prepared to head back to the village tomorrow" she calmly said while rubbing temples.

While most free ninjas were moving out Sora was near the end of the portal, not knowing where she was going to end up she was ready for landing. Near the end she could a bright light getting even brighter, she was ready to land she finally reached the land she jumped out she flew forwards, did a front - flip and landed on her keens. She started looking around, she saw tall building, cars around her and then suddenly BANG! a car hit the back of her forcing her to fly forwards landing face first.