Chapter 18

Your a idol and I'm a ninja

Leeteuk slowly sat down rubbing the sweat off his forehead, his heart was pounding against his rib cage like a drum beat. Sooman smiled at Leeteuk he could see that he was nervous "So Leeteuk why are you here" he said quite calmly while looking through paper work. Leeteuk's body was burning up he couldn't get his words up but he took a deep breath and said what he needed to say "Well Sir there was a accident a couple of days ago involving Eunhyuk and well..." "Is Eunhyuk alright! Why haven't you told me this!" Sooman almost shouted at Leeteuk with concern in his voice for Eunhyuk.

"Eunhyuk fine sir, it's just that there was another person involved and well... he kind of accidently ran her over but..." "WHAT! How can he be so careless, is she ok?" Sooman interrupted looking straight into Leeteuk eyes. "Yes sir she's fine but there's a problem... you see she's not Korean and she wasn't born in Korea she was born in Japan, so their isn't any information about her" Leeteuk said avoiding his eyes and wiping the sweat off his head. "So, why don't the doctors contact the hospitals in Japan and get the information" Sooman was while in deep thought "Well, sir there's another problem she also has no family either... her parents were killed, so the doctors asked us to take care of her. We just wanted to come to you first to see if it was alright, and we also know the consequences if this does get out into the public but we will take full responsibility" Leeteuk said not looking at him but looking at his knees instead.

"Leeteuk, look at me" Leekeuk slowly raised his head looking at his boss. "She can stay with you but, make sure this doesn't get in the tabloids, we already have enough scandals as it is." Sooman took a deep breath and turned back to his paper work "Thank you sir we will make sure it doesn't get out" Leeteuk stood up and bowed to Sooman and walked out of the room. He took a deep breath and walked back to the dorm to tell the other members.

Back at the dorm  Sora was still asleep on Eunhyuk shoulder by the time the movie had finally, Eunhyuk picked Sora up bridal style and quietly carried her to her room. Once he opened her door he noticed she hasn't done anything yet with her room, he thought maybe she liked it plain so he just let it pass. He slowly placed her on her bed and pulled the covers over her and left her to sleep and started to work on dinner. Once he started dishing up dinner everyone started to walk through the door, all of them could smell the delicious ddukbokki Eunhyuk was so amazing at cooking, they quickly took off their shoes and rushed  to the table and tried to get as much as they could but Ryeowook started to get annoyed "Oi! save some for Sora, she's still not fully healed so save some" everyone nodded their head and slowly started to placed some of it back. Sora slowly rose from her bed and rubbed her eyes she couldn't sleep with the loud noises coming from the outside, she took slow and quiet steps to the door and slowly stepped outside, her eyes wondered around the room and then focused on the group of people sitting around a table. Shindong looked at her and waved her to come forward "You don't have to be afraid you know, come sit next to Sungmin, he won't bite" he gave her a calm smile like the one her dad would give her to cheer her up, she slowly walked towards them and took a seat next to Sungmin and Donghae. Donghae passed her a bowl and a pair of chopsticks "Try it, you'll like it" he smiled like Shindong, Sora bowed her head and said "itadakimasu" and took a small bite and swallowed to her surprised she actually liked it and continued to eat. 

While everyone was eating Leeteuk walked through the door and greeted everyone and started to eat what ever was left, once Leetuek sat down at the table Sora stood up bowed and said thank you for the meal and then walked back to her room, she didn't want to end up being shouted at again so she just started to avoid any contact with Leeteuk at much as possible. "So did you talk with Sooman" Eunhyuk said while slowly chewing on his food "He said it's fine we just have to make sure it doesn't get let out, we don't need another scandal" he took a deep breath and continued to eat. As Sora walked back into her room Ryuk was lying on her bed eating another apple, she took a deep breath and just ignored him and went to the bag with her ninja outfit in and changed into it. "You know you will create a scene wearing that" Ryuk pointed to her outfit "No one will see me Ryuk so don't worry I just need to get away so I can train" Sora said while tighten her headband and walked to the window and then she jumped, it was midnight so no one will notice her she ran to the han river bridge. It took just under 30 minutes and when she got there she summoned shadow clones and started to spar with them. This became a daily routine for Sora but, in the distance someone was watching her every move, someone that can help Sora goal become reality. 

 

A.N

Hello~ everyone I'm really sorry for not updating in such a long time but I have finally updated and I hope you guys really like it and hopefully their will be some action soon and guys please comment I really want to know what you think about it so far and if you think this story good then check out some of my other stories. :-D xxx