Chapter 11

Your a idol and I'm a ninja

"What? You want us to look after a girl that we know nothing about" Leeteuk said while having a confused expression, "yes it is only till we find some information about her" the doctor said. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk both stood their quietly for 5 minutes until Eunhyuk spoke up "fine we will take her in" "yes that's fantastic, I will get the release papers straight to you" the doctor said while walking away. Leeteuk turned to Eunhyuk will a furious expression "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" he almost shouted for the whole hospital to hear, Eunhyuk just kept his head down all the time Leetuek was shouting, by the time both of them reached back to Sora's room Eunhyuk had already a massive headache from all the nagging Leetuek was doing. When they both entered it was pure silence no one was talking, on one was moving it was like all life left the room, when Eunhyuk closed the door all heads turn towards them accept Sora she had already sensed their presence. 

"So what did the doctor say" Shindong said "the doctor asked us to take care of her while they are trying to find some information about her" Leetuek said while rubbing his temple, he opened his eyes to see everyone with shock expressions on their faces even Sora. "What do you mean you will be taking care of me" Sora looked at him with a very confused expression on her face, Leetuek took a deep breathe and said "do I really have to explain again the answer is in the question!" he almost shouted at her he was already mad enough and having her topping it off wasn't a good idea Leetuek felt like he could exploded, before he could shout again he stormed out leaving the other members worried. "Sorry about that he usually doesn't get this mad" Sungmin said while taking a deep beathe afterwards Sora just looked at him and then the closing door, she didnt say nothing untill she noticed the whole room froze and Ryuk appeared eating a apple "What are you doing Ryuk" Sora said while her eyes are still staring outside the window, "You do know that we have traveled into the future" he said while taking a bite into his apple and walking around taking a closer look at the people around Sora. "Of course I know we are in the future, I just don't know the date" she spoke quietly under her breathe Ryuk laughed he knew sora was never good when it comes to dates,  "its the 15th mof march 2012 my dear" Ryuk spoke while looking the members up and down also like he was checking them out.

Sora's eyes wided she didn't know that she had come this far into the future, after a few minutes of thinking she looked up and Ryuk who was leaning againest the wall eating a apple "Ryuk help me get back to our time" She spoke but sounded like she begged, "no can do I don't have the power to time tave, I guess you need to find that gang and get them to send you back". Sora eyes widen as she remembers the gang "yes of course find them first and get home next".