Chapter 15

Your a idol and I'm a ninja

Liam started squeezing making it hard for Sora to breath, she started shaking her legs to try to make him put her down but that didn't work. "That isn't going to work darling" Kiri said while popping herself on to Sora bed, Ryan just smiled to himself then Ryuk appeared from no where and pushed Liam away from Sora, she dropped down to the floor coughing trying to breath again. Ryuk then spoked up "I think it's best if you all leave your in a public place so you will cause a scene" Liam stepped back after hearing his words and the after looking into his eyes he knew he was in trouble, he turned his back and started to walk away but before he reached the door he stopped and turned his face to speak "your just as weak as your mother and father" he smirked and walked out. Sora couldn't believe that was said to her she knew she couldn't beat him in her state but being told she was weak like her parents destoryed her. 

Sora broke down into tears on the floor and suddenly cried herself to sleep, once she was in a peaceful sleep Ryuk picked her up bridal style and slowly placed her on the bed and covered her with the blanket making sure she was warm. Ever since Sora parents died Ryuk was her only family he was with her everywhere she went he gave her advice, warm, and acted like a parent when she needed one, he maybe a God of death but every since Sora came into his life he started to feel again he started to care and have emotions flooding in his heart. She was the only thing Ryuk had, he had to take care of her and had to make sure she lived or he'll die with her. He silently watched Sora sleep while every now and then he would move the hair strands away from her eyes, after a while he entered her body again as it was close to the time Super junior would be showing up soon. 

It had just turned midnight and Super junior still haven't showed up Sora was just starting to wake up from her peaceful sleep she then remembered what Sungmin said to her this morning she slowly moved out of her bed and moved towared the bags in the corner she looked through each bag when she came across her ninja outfit being washed and looking spotless then she remembered that she couldn't wear it here as she would be consider a threat towards the people. She put her outfit back in the bag and went into the toilet to change into the clothes Sungmin gave her, she came out in a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and a jacket over it she looked in the mirror as she was uncomfortable in this type of clothing she was always used to her ninja outfits she never worn something like this. Shw walked out and looked surprised to see Eunhyuk and Siwon standing at the door, she bowed her head and they did the same. S he slowly walked over to the bags and reached out to pick them up but before she did Siwon got them first and said "you souldn'y be carrying things in your condition" she didn't look him in the eye all she did was nod her head and began to move towards the door. 

They signed the release papers and headed outside to Siwon car they all went in with Sora in the back, she was uncomfortable and didn't have any idea of what to do. Eunhyuk looked in the rear-view mirror and saw that she was uncomfortable he then spoke "Sora are you alright it looks like your uncomfortable you haven't even put your seatbelt on"  after he spoke she looked very confused so Eunhyuk undid his seatbelt and climbed to Sora to do her seatbelt. Their faces were very close to each other that you could be able to hear they breathing. Once he was finished he looked up and said "there we go Sora, if you need any help just ask" with his trademark gummy smile, Sora just nodded her head and didn't say anything. On the way to Super junior doom it was very quiet in the car no one was talking all you could hear was the soft music that was low, but then Siwon decided to speak "so Sora can you tell us where..." before he even finished his sentence she said "why" in a very calm and forceful voice the two in front were surprise of how her voice was very forceful at a young age. Siwon spoke again "umm... because the hospital have no records of you being born in Korea" he quietly said but it was loud enough for her to hear, "I'm from Japan" when she said that both of them were shocked how could she of gotten so far away from her home.

Eunhyuk then decided to speak "Does your parents know your in Korea" she shook her head "No... their dead" after saying that she looked down at her lap making her hair come in front on her face, she has never spoken about her parents death since they died. The two decided that there was no point of asking any more questions as she was clearly upset, so they both decided to stay quiet till they reached their door. Once they reached their doom Eunhyuk then stretched and shouted "We're home!" he shout was loud enough that it was almost able to burst Siwon ear drums "Oi! you almost burst my ear drums you fool!" he said very forcefully and then slapped him at the back of his head. While those 2 were arguing in the car Sora had already gotten out of the car and begin making her way towards the building, she was surprise of how big it was she never seen nothing like it before in the Tiger village of any other villages she been to before. While she was staring at the building Eunhyuk and Siwon came out of the car and began to walk in Eunhyuk had to gently tug on Sora jacket and said "Come on its past midnight and I'm sure you would like to get some sleep."

A.N: hello reader sorry for the late update I have been busy with stuff and couldn't find the time but I hope you like this chapter and leave some comments I would like to know what you think about it so far.