Chapter 3

Your a idol and I'm a ninja

Everyone walked through the village gates with the backpacks on their backs and their kunai pouch on their legs, while on their way to find the gang that they are meant to find. Kakashi decided to go through the mission details "alright for this mission we have to find a gang of killers who have been, going from village to village killing anyone who comes in there way." he said while with the mission files in his hands.

All of them took in the details while Sora was in deep thought, about whether this gang was the people who had killed her parents. Sakura saw the facial expression on Sora's face, everyone knows about what happened to Sora's  family and also the event that happened after. 

Flashback

"GET OFF OF ME" Sora shouted making Lady Hokage jump back surprised.

"Sora please don't be upset, they died while trying to protect the village that's what all ninjas are trained for including you"  Lady Hokage said

trying to get Sora to calm down. It wasn't working Sora ran out of her office running off in any direction to some random place. By the time she stopped crying she found her at a long beautiful lake with the sun shining down on the lake making it look amazing, just by looking at the lake it reminded Sora of her mothers eyes how they were a beautiful light blue making them stand out among the rest. Sora started crying again just by standing next to the lake. She shouted "I DON't WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE WITHOUT MY FAMILY".

She then turned backward and fell in the lake with her eyes closed. She fell deep into the water hoping to join her parents in heaven, 

"SORA" someone shouted from the lake bank, she couldn't make out who said it she heard a big boom like someone was diving into the water. She was brought up to the lake bank, next thing she knew was opening her eyes and coughing out water that she drank while being shook by Naruto.

End of flashback 

"Sora, you know if this gang is the gang that killed your parents then please don't do anything reackless and get yourslef killed like last time" Sakura said with a concered look on her face.

Sora looked up and faced Sakura "Don't worry Sakura, it won't be like last time I have learnt my lesson. Just look out for yourself ok."