Chapter 19

Your a idol and I'm a ninja

Sora wiped the sweat off her forehead and sat down for a break this has been her daily routine for her every night after dinner she would sneak out and run to the bridge and train or a couple of hours and then she would head home and sleep, the members were curious about her sleeping a lot more during the day but it didn't bother them. Ryuk handed Sora some water and started to heal her wounds she got from a clone but that was a quick and simple job for him "So, instead of sparing with clones why don't you spar with me?" he asked she gave him a weird look and giggles "You, spar you have to be kidding with me. You won't spar with me even if it was a serious fight", Ryuk laughed and nodded "true, but it would help you get stronger" he looked at her while she thought "fine lets do this". 

They both stood up and faced each other Sora was serious about this fight and she wasn't going to lose, Ryuk may know her fighting style but that doesn't mean she can't win. Sora stood up straight, shoulders back and legs equally apart ready to sprint at him and that's what she did. She ran towards him with chi energy flowing in her feet and when she was close up she jumped and kicked him around the face however, Ryuk was just in time to dodge it and grab her foot and swing her around, he let her foot go and she went flying towards the river. Sora landed in the river but she was able to get back up and charge at him again, he smirked and charged at her, he started to do the 8 piercing dragons technique and it landed perfectly on Sora's torso causing her to fly back once more. 

After 2 hours of training with Ryuk she was exhausted, she couldn't spar with her no more, he had beat her and caused her to admit it as well. After resting she slowly walked back to the apartment building giving her body time to relax and to give her muscle rest, on her way home she felt another chi energy near her she didn't recognize it but she still had to be careful incase it was Liam. She looked back and everything was normal from the looks of it so she ignored it. Once back at the apartment building she slowly climbed up the building and got into her room she changed clothes seeing as they were dirty and still a bit wet. She walked out and saw Leeteuk on the sofa flicking through the channels, he looked up and then looked back to the TV, she walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water when suddenly Leeteuk called her "Hey! come here" Sora looked confused but she walked up to him and asked him "Yes?" he looked up at her and saw the scratches and bruises on her face "What happened to your face?" he asked. Sora mumbled "nothing, why?" Leeteuk stood up and walked up to her examining her face seeing the bruising on her face, "sit, I'll get the first aid kit" he rushed to kitchen and looked through the cupboard searching for it while Sora looked confused but she still sat and waited.

He came back with a wet cloth and some cream and started to look at her bruises, he brushed her hair out of the way and looked into her eyes, he stared deeply into her eyes as he held her face still. Sora looked back into his and still saw the same emptiness and loneliness she first saw at the hospital "you're empty" sora whispered suddenly causing Leeteuk  to jump back and rush off to his room "you can sort yourself out" be said before rushing off to his room. His chest was heavy with loss and pain of remembering his past and knowing that sora knew scared him.